Uravugal Mar 21 - 25 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Eclat for the update.

I totally get Mugs sentiemnt. They get divorce and Chits serve Kesari??
Thanks for the update eclat..

So chithu hid the fact as expected... 😡 Unnai Mugs and Swetha vittu kudukadhappo.. Why do you want to do this 🤢🤢
Originally posted by migan

I am against killing child. paavam yenna pannaithu kutti paappa. Please kill Swetha instead durin delivery although we have to endure the 9 months of pregnancy that too how long in serial age???

nine month is too long. we can't beleive this chitra. she will do anything to unite Mugs and Swetha. so better take action immediatley before this stupid chitra take some emotional decision again.
Chitra is too much...
indha kaalathula nobody will be like her...Rombha over aa panranga...actually indha serial la ellarumae konjam over aa dhaan behaving..

Vasanthi is damn irritating....
Senthil aniyayathukku nallavara maaritaru...
Krish🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Ranjani🥱🥱
Thanks Shreenithi.

Chitra - nee ippodhaikku maraikkalaam, konja naaLaikkappram oorugaai, maangaai ellaam sappitaa or morning sickness and stuff vandhuchchunaa,seri idhu ellaam illainaalum paappa will grow illa...

Krishna - ippo edhukku Gayuva act kudukka solra?

Thannikachalam - unga arumai maaps - Gayu not ok sonnaa,-  thanni adikka pOgalaamnu aasaiyaa?  everyday progress report kEkkura mudhal appa neengathaan sir.

Vasanthi - ungaNNan un purushanukkum unakkumE aappu veppaan, appOthaan nee thirundhuva...

Ranjini - yaarOda eppO sandaikku pOgalaamnu waitingaa?

Mr.Balaji Yadav -  Please let characters not over react and do stupid things.  konjam yadhaarthamaa kaatungaLEn...thanks.
[QUOTE=eclat]Thanks Shreenithi.

Chitra - nee ippodhaikku maraikkalaam, konja naaLaikkappram oorugaai, maangaai ellaam sappitaa or morning sickness and stuff vandhuchchunaa,seri idhu ellaam illainaalum paappa will grow illa...

😆😆...she will say stomach la katti....🤢🤢 

Thanks Eclat and Shree - mm hummm Roja va le mudiyalai ppa
Thanks sumi for the friday update....

I agree with all of you.....How chittu is going to hide for 9 whole months?

Hope to see some twist and story line with thie New directors....push.....!!
Thanks Shree..

I feel Chithu will not stay at Mugs home.. Soon She will fight for some silly reason and walk out of that house, go to some unknown city, slog and raise the kid..

Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago