Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Terence creates world record
Buzz up!

Choreographer Terence Lewis, judge of Color's Chak Dhoom Dhoom, broke the record for largest Bollywood class choreographed on a Bollywood song on Saturday.

He accomplished this feat on the show Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega on Colors, hosted by Preity Zinta and Shabbir Ahluwalia.

Terence and his assistants trained the huge group for an hour before they set off to break the record at a St Theresa school grounds in Mumbai. This ground breaking feat, which was open to everyone, drew an unparalleled total of 1336 people who danced together on the song Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. Host Shabbir along with Guinness World Record Adjudicator Mr. Rob Molly, who was the designated official from Guinness World Record, declared the effort as successful. The participants were also given a T-shirt, bandana, certificate of participation and an autographed photograph of Terence as memorabilia.

The previous record was set in Australia last week where over 1,235 people led by Malaika Arora Khan shook a leg to the song Munni Badnaam Hui at Melbourne grounds.

Catch Terence's record breaking act on Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega on Colors.

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Monday, March 21, 2011

• Buzz up!
    http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Terence-creates-world-record&xfile=2011/March/News_20110321_28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreenysa thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    that is so great, wow i am so happy.
    😃👏👏👏
    🥳
    akanna thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Yes!! So proud of him and happy for him!! Cant wait to see it on Guinness show!!! 😃 ⭐️ 🥳
    soooperfan thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    congratulations terence!! way to go!!! uplifting! keeping with akanna's picture :)
    mazkachazka thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
    thanx for sharing..well em so outta this world happy for Terrence,cant believe he did it,none of the choreographer's in the industry have done and achieved such a feat...and em so proud of him!!!..somehow couldn't resist making one siggy on him,please feel free to use...hope you all like my work..😊

Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago
    akanna thumbnail
    Thanks Mazz, I like to use this siggy, I need to figure out how to squeeze this one too into my existing siggie! 😃
    mazkachazka thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: akanna

Thanks Mazz, I like to use this siggy, I need to figure out how to squeeze this one too into my existing siggie! 😃

ure welcome ...u can use it dear..😊..amm u can add this siggy to ure sig box if it hasnt crossed more than 200 character's,if it has, then i could help u make the two pics in ure siggy box into one/new siggy..(u wont believe ever since i saw those pics in ure sig. box i had decided to make siggy on 'em😆)..so lemme know if u want me to make one..😛
    akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

ure welcome ...u can use it dear..😊..amm u can add this siggy to ure sig box if it hasnt crossed more than 200 character's,if it has, then i could help u make the two pics in ure siggy box into one/new siggy..(u wont believe ever since i saw those pics in ure sig. box i had decided to make siggy on 'em😆)..so lemme know if u want me to make one..😛

Oh thank you Maz!! OMG, I really needed a smaller link since it didnt fit and I didnt want to remove the two I already have - I want all three of them there, I am greedy!!! LOL... 🤗