Kader Khan inspires Sanjee-indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Kader Khan inspires Sanjeeda
Buzz up!

Sanjeeda Sheikh says she feels blessed to work with Kader Khan. Television actress Sanjeeda Sheikh, currently playing the spunky Sejal in Sahara One's Hi! Padosi..Kaun Hai Doshi, feels lucky that she shared her an acting platform with none other than the talented veteran actor Kader Khan, whom she considers as her idol in acting in comedy.

We spoke to Sanjeeda Sheikh who gushed, "It's my great honour to work with the well known actor Kader Khan. He is very experienced in every department of this craft. He is like an institution. We chat about various topics under the sun, whenever we have free time on the sets. Our topic of discussion is not just films and television but also includes current happenings in the country. In my life, I had never imagined that I would work with such an all rounder actor. I really like his style of working and as has no hang ups no attitude."

Further she told us that, "We both discuss our scenes before shooting. He talks about how this industry has changed over the years and now he feels that television audience is much wider than films. We sometimes talk about the scripts on tv and how important a good story is in television and films. Not only me, even my boyfriend, Aamir (Ali) loves his acting. Once he had come on the sets of the show to meet Mr. Kader Khan. The show is all about comic situations and his inputs are really helping me a lot."

She added, "I am a great fan of Kader Khan films like Ghar Ho Toh Aisa, Himmatwala and others. He is a complete entertainer who was seen in a variety of roles and the audiences accepted him every time."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Kader-Khan-inspires-Sanjeeda&xfile=2011/March/News_20110321_29
sanjeeda is very sweet.i like her very much she is right kader khan is a legend in films i like his comedy films with govinda also his film ghar ho to aisa of anil kapur was a superb film
I love the scenes of Daadu giving wealthy advise to Sejal The scenes of Kader Khan and Sanjeeda are the main and best highlights of the show keep up the good works 👏