johns episode was boring too much body mention

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I like John but he is DUH!! grow up about your body all that beef it looks un natural you need to
act natural and talk about other stuff it was so boring I changed channels after 10 minutes yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey when did this epi air?? i haven't seen a new kwk epi in ages!
Originally posted by looser01

I like John but he is DUH!! grow up about your body all that beef it looks un natural you need to
act natural and talk about other stuff it was so boring I changed channels after 10 minutes yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know rite. I was getting bored too. Besides a few minutes, there was just too much talk about his body. In fact, I felt it was a cheap interview to a certain extent.
just saw this episode, it was the worst episode ever, most retarded more disgusting. I don't know what was worse the stupid shit johare said or the stupid crap the women on camera said I mean seriously?????
Agree, it wuz the most boring epi ever😳
Originally posted by Singh23

just saw this episode, it was the worst episode ever, most retarded more disgusting. I don't know what was worse the stupid shit johare said or the stupid crap the women on camera said I mean seriously?????

i knowwwwwwww....d onli thing dat came 2 my mind was liek wt if dre family watch dis show😕....it wz d most boring episode ever....i think beside shahid priyanka & deepika & sonam...rest of d koffee with karan iz boring...i dnt knw y ddoze grlz wre goin crazy ovr john...dre r way bttr lukin men in d world....

Am not a prude, but John's epi required a "unsuitable for under 18" warning.
I agree with all of you. The episode was really boring and john looked too muscular. A word of advice to him: "Cut down some of you muscles" he looks too bulky. Coming back to the episode i only liked the rapid fire round. I must say john answered most of his questions very well.... Especially the "Khan of all seasons". He gave it back to Kjo and said they are other people in the industry like the kumars and devgans😉.... Poor Karan his face just dropped... 😆
Bollywood celebrities r being too open they think it's modern BUT NO it's NOT modern it's called BESHARMI!