| Waterbearer's KaSh/ArSh VM Gallery |UpdatePg 13 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved them..they are fab...loved the second one the most perfect song...can u make more of KaSh just cant get enough of them
Originally posted by MugRaj

Loved them..they are fab...loved the second one the most perfect song...can u make more of KaSh just cant get enough of them
Will always keep making them as and when time permits 😳 Thank you so much 🤗
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Awesome VM Steffz 🤗

Loved the KaSh 1 😳

Keep making more as n when yu get time 😊
NEHA 🤗🤗❤️
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Pebbyyy 🤗
I remember how I hated vegas too and my determination helped me get the hang of it, haha ! you can do wonders in WMM too, only that I think there are media plugins for great effects available for download, let me check and get back to you on that one!
Yeah, you do that!! 😃

and Thank you so much for loving them so much, keeps giving me a push to make more (which is a good thing and a bad thing considering the work I have lined up at college - final year and all thay)

Oh I am writing, I'm just not posting it, will do so once I finish Grad in another 4 months, I have not yet set the plot perfectly, working on it, writing the 4th chapter, so lets see where it goes 😉

Take care,
Loads of love ❤️

WMM? Well, i'd be grateful if anyone could give me tutorials. :$ ahah! oooh, you're writing. xD I really hope you excel Grad. in no time ... I can't wait to read again from you! =/  L o v e. <3
Originally posted by ScatteredCastle

WMM? Well, i'd be grateful if anyone could give me tutorials. :$ ahah! oooh, you're writing. xD I really hope you excel Grad. in no time ... I can't wait to read again from you! =/  L o v e. <3

Post all VM Tutorials HERE

A bunch of WMM tutorials right there, WMM is easy, trust me, I didn't even have a look at the tutorials(coz I didn't know about it's existence) I just meddled like a nomad and voila 😆 Once you get the hang of WMM, SV is easier to comprehend ! 😃

Oh, you'll have a lot more to read from me... soon ! ❤️

the KSG vm was awesome!

i love this song and this movie! <3 and when you use it on KSG, it becomes all the more special <3 the? scenes you used were just SEXXYY. i loved the colouring :)

thanks for the pm