Balika Vadhu

BV - Mar 22nd 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hilarious episode today ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ Jetsar is badly in need of a mental hospital ðŸĪŠ

B&B with Maasa at Dharamveer hospital, where they are all day-dreaming how Jagya will take over the entire hospital and will bring fame to their family name. Maasa is super happy. At home, grown-up Nandu comes to Anandi and talks about Jagya's impending return. Anandi is happy too.

On the way to Jetsar, Jagya is deep thought about Gauri telling him that they should take their relationship further. He comes to Jetsar, where B&B and Maasa receive him happily. Everyone is very happy and take Jagya with them. Instead of going to the haveli they take Jagya elsewhere where the entire village is waiting with band baaja. Jagya is stumped, but the rest of the family present there is very excited.

Everyone welcome Jagya in full force. New Suguna and Shyam introduced with their grown-up kids (Golu gone ) Jagya seems a little pissed off or put off about the villagers and asks to go home. B&B tell him they have more surprises for him and ask him to turn around to see his new hospital. Jagya is super shocked. While he is still dazed, B&B take him to inaugurate the hospital. They take him on a tour of the hospital. Jagya doesn't look pleased and keeps remembering Gauri and her plea for him to come back to Mumbai.

B&B take Jagya to his "cabin". When there, some old man comes there and starts complaining of chronic pain and asks Jagya to give him some medication to cure all his illness (Haila...ðŸ˜ē😕😆ðŸĪĢ)Jagya yells at the man that he has no idea of his illness and how can he cure him. Everybody shocked. Maasa manages by saying Jagya just got here and is tired and that he will be soon joining the hospital where he will treat patients for free 😉 Jagya is shocked. They take him home

Gauri is heading home and tries to call Jagya, but her bade papa asks her to go home first.At home the bheendnis have cooked a feast. Everyone is happy and keep indicating that Jagya is back for good and that he won't be going anywhere. Jagya is not happy to hear this.

Precap : Gauri revealed to be Gudiya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love this ! I wonder now till when they will drag it to let her know that Jagat is Jagya. Somehow I have a hunch that Jagya will be super thrilled when he finds out coz in a way it will justify his rights to her as his legally wedded wife ðŸ˜›

Will love to see the episode when she finds out Jagat is Jagya ðŸĪĢ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah.....totally hilarious.....jetsar ppl r soooo crazy!!
but the way jagiya shouted at the poor old man......
isko doctor kisne banaya??........bekar main doctors ko badnam karega yeh banda.......ese koi chilata hai??........he is no more a teen ager now!!

all golumolus r replaced!!
shyam n sugna too........Dhwani must be very happy today!😉

one more thing.......gauri is gudiya gonna shown on 23rd....then y promos r hinting something special on 24th??
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Its possible Anandi will learn of Jagya's kartootein on 24th. Why are all people in Jetsar behaving like Jagya is God?? And why do they think he is the only village doctor?? Whatever happened to our hero Lal Singh??
Khushi, actually I found Jagya's yelling a little justified. Needless to say he didn't have to be rude, but the random old man walking in complaining of pain and telling Jagya to perform miracles was really too much. Everyone was so bouncy and silly today that the episode was hilarious.

These people are stupid if they want a fresh MBBS pass to run a whole hospital by himself.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah priya......i no.....but it is not the rite way to talk to a ill person!!
he is frustrated watching all that hilarious thing........but he is a doctor now n not a teenager............he was shouted....he is always like that but now.......it is a very bad thing according a doctor's profession!!

lal singh!!..................cvs phir se bhul gaye bichare ko!😕😆

abt the 24th 😕.........i really hope so......kisiko kuchh toh pata lage serial main!!
hame toh sab pata hai.....!!😆
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its super amazing how Jagiya hasn't changed what-so-ever and neither has Anandi!

I mean come-on whose relationship lasts after not talking/seeing/only interaction that happens is jagiya ordering rudely to anandi and then mahan wife seeing of course he is going to be back to me all lovingly....when she knows he loves someone else? And still not do anything at all....wah wah

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya 

OMG !!! cant wait to watch today's episode...I died laughing just reading the update...ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ ....Seriously such crazy people they are.......well.. their celebrations will be short lived coz this "Daaktar" is busy day dreaming about his love and will be flying back to Mumbai for good (I think) away from all the madness ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  

I want to see how rude Jagya was to the old fellow before commenting on that....and also waiting to see new Sugna-Shyam and the kids....although I would have preferred to see Vibha and Vikrant...but kya kare that ain't possible ...hmmmmm
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Its possible Anandi will learn of Jagya's kartootein on 24th. Why are all people in Jetsar behaving like Jagya is God?? And why do they think he is the only village doctor?? Whatever happened to our hero Lal Singh??
Khushi, actually I found Jagya's yelling a little justified. Needless to say he didn't have to be rude, but the random old man walking in complaining of pain and telling Jagya to perform miracles was really too much. Everyone was so bouncy and silly today that the episode was hilarious.

These people are stupid if they want a fresh MBBS pass to run a whole hospital by himself.

Seriously after leap there is no atha patha of Lal Singh !!!! ðŸ˜† he wasnt even present the last day when everyone got their degrees and celebrated in the canteen.....wondering did he change his college after first year? ðŸ˜•
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Jagya will be a horrible Dr! When you are a real Dr, it doesnt matter what mode you are in or if you don't know the illness, You have to show kindness to sick people, especially old ones. And in his case he knows his village people are illiterates, they don't understand how things work (who does what) he needs to know love is the best medicine to people like that. God please bring Lil singh back!

And I dont understand why he is surprise at the hospital because when he wanted to go to school he said he is doing it so that his village will have good hospital and doctors, thats why they are happily over doing the thing. If he has change of mind (which he has every right to) he needs to say it politely ...HE STOP ACTING LIKE A BRAT!!!

And lastly, I really need to see Anandi moving forward in this show. I can understand the kind of upbringing she has, but she is never changed from dressing, talking...just everything....why will Jagya feel attracted to her?....same old person!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the update didi!
ðŸĪ—
Just finished watching the episode on tube too!
Yeegads!!!!!

Dhwani..... Congozz!!!!!
Ur sugna is there!
personally, I found her good too!
However, I missed shyam and Varun!
I did not like Sachin much!
He looks all too grown up.
New sugna does look great.

I liked how they showed nandu-Anandi bonding!
It was so cute!
I mean it was more like a mother-son thing!
😍

Jagiya!ðŸĪĒ

Did he smile at Anandi!??????
I thought so while she was welcoming him wid the aarti!

But he is so ðŸĪŽ Arrogant!

Damn!
He did not even care to answer the old man welcoming him!

And the patient who came to him.......

that shows how Rural people have blind faith in doctors!
They place them next to GOD!
And he..... 
I think the cvs are a bit too going beyond the line!
This has to be exaggeration!
I mean how can a person forget his roots that easily?

And after studying!
It opens all the shut doors of one's minds!
But......
This guy has all his doors closed!
Infact, locked! 
How can he be proud of his achievements?
That proud..... that he can look down upon human beings.

Doctors are so much more human than most of us!
They take oaths of valuing human life way more.
Studies make one way more humble.....

Ped par jitne zyada phal lagte hon... woh utna hi zyada jhukta hai!

Jag is totally beyond my comprehension!