Cycle and a man

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
One day, a man went to vegetable market by cycle. He parked his cycle and went to buy vegetables. After buying, he couldn't find his cycle. Then he get angry and start shouting 😡😡😡😡😡. He was loudly saying...bhai...please return me the cycle who steal it or else I will do what exactly I did in last time 😡😡😡😡😡. Then suddenly the theif came to return the cycle with his head down and scaring ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ. Another man was asking..bhaijaan what you did last time when your cycle was stolen...hmmm..Err!! I went home by walking 😆😆😆😆 
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Farhad

One day, a man went to vegetable market by cycle. He parked his cycle and went to buy vegetables. After buying, he couldn't find his cycle. Then he get angry and start shouting 😡. He was loudly saying...bhai...please return me the cycle who steal it or else I will do what exactly I did in last time 😡. Then suddenly the theif came to return the cycle with his head down and scaring ðŸ˜ƒ. Another man was asking..bhaijaan what you did last time when your cycle was stolen...hmmm..Err!! I went home by walking 😆 

😆