Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan

Written update 22nd march....

lovesuash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HERE IS THE WRITTEN UPDATE OF TODAYS EPI..Epi starts with sumedha ,she was remembering akash ji seeing his pics.here radhe entered & said consoling her,not to feel alone.& not to say she has nothing to give.he also said that his only moto of life is to make sumedha happy.she should restart her life with new motivation.sumedha was listening radhe & suddenly she remembered akash had a dream to form a peaceful crimeless society,he establed a school,now sumedha decided to fulfil his dreams(i think she'll join the night school as a teacher).she thanked radhe for being with her & understanding her so well.scene shifts to the drawing room where HARDEV(dm akash's p.a)entered he wanted to meet kamlapati.here arvind appeared & told him kamlapati is very ill cant meet anyone.suddenly kamlapati entered & asked hardev what's the matter?hardev informed after the confirmation of dm akash 's death the government authority recommended him as an acting DM.by this time sumedha,shivam & rama also entered.cont...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesuash thumbnail
REST PART:Here kamlapati refused to take the charge.he said he isnt mentally prepared after death of akash.hardev requested him saying being very honest he is most appropriate for the post.the whole department want him to take the charge so that they can punish the criminals.hearing this rama smiled a bit and told ya ya he should join as acting dm to fulfil the dreams of his ladla beta,a criminalfree society.he could also help shivam getting job.kamlapati told nothing,left.scene shifts to sumedha's room.radhe entered.he brought a tabeez for her.he tied it on her hand & told it'll save her from all dangers.suddenly shivam entered.he has changed completely.he felt very sry for sumedha & was blaming himself for being unable to serve his duty as brother.he always misunderstood the right person,indirectly helped the killers.he also said sry to radhe & promished sumedha to be with her.radhe was very happy seeing these duo united.shivam and sumedha promised each other to stand against the evils& expose rama & co.END
nazlina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the gr8 update
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  So Akash still hasn't returned.  Any ideas from the promos when that might be?
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not yet😭😭 and dont know when he will be back.
lovesuash thumbnail
Ab wo kabhi wapas nei ayenge.😭😭😭DM AKASH sach me mar chuke hai.This ghatia show is DEAD for me.........LOVE U SO MUCH AKASH JI.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But what about Radhe's statement to Sumedha that he's alive?  Was he wrong in that case?
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Serial cannot move forward with out Aakash.......he has to come back. The question is when and how will this happen? Edited by phulwa - 13 years ago
Subaru537 thumbnail
Yes, I also heard something along the lines of "Akash is still alive"! That brings a glimmer of hope. We just have to be patient. I guess for now the creators will focus more on Sumedha's team to expose Rama.
lovesuash thumbnail
Guys,very sry to say that cvs ko hamare feelings ki koi parwa nei.😡They have decided not to bring dm akash back😭.as consequence in the 18th feb epi SP informed kamlapati, police have found DM AKASH'S BODY.He brought akash ji's cloths,chain,watch & all this for identification.DM AKASH is dead now.😭 i missed that epi.so i was unable to give u guys the written update.