Tuesday Update - 22/3/11

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the wonderful update!😊

It is very clear that Sundari character matches Thulasi character😉. Both are very egoistic, straight forward and true to themselves😊. Haha, both did not ask sorry to Bhuvana!👏👏 The pride in Bhuvana's face vanished after Sundari gave the resignation letter👏. Hopefully the manager won't accept it🤢.

Sudha was the star of the day!⭐️ We know that she is doing this not becoz of Thulasi but just to chase her MIL. She clearly pointed out that it is her MIL who is making Charu develop more psychoness by promising that she will get TA. The way she said, Charu is like "Aapathukku alaiyira Korangu", "sundakaai", "Vella Kaakka" was really funny! 😆😆😆 That GW is surely gg to be blamed by VR and family for Charu's psycho problem. Poor TA will also be blamed for this😭.

Atlast my wishes to call GW as "MaMa" has been fulfilled!👏👏🥳🥳

Sad to see Thulasi today when she heard all the things her MIL planned against her and the sad BGM they played at the background was just awesome!😊

Really confusing what sudha is gg to bring to chase Charu away?? Did she record the conv btw Charu and her MIL like she once recorded her MIL talk in her cell phone.😍

Aaga motham with Sudha's support, Thulasi is sure gg to give nice aapu's to the romance jodi GW and Charu!👏👏
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!👏 Happy Birthday to our Kutty Chellam!!🥳

It was an amazing Episode!!😛

TPS...WOW...Really great and sooper Attitude!!👏 Its is better to resign a job than asking sorry to such shameless to those Creatures! Hats Off!!😃 Bhuv was not expecting this from her! Hahaha...She was very shocked and her face was funny!!😆 Great!!
And onemore thing i want TPS to be Thulasi mom!! Please Director...Show her as namma Heroine mother, even logic illathiyum paravayille!!😆

WOW...Thuls with Sudha was nice! Deepa romba ice vaicha..Hahaha..Still a great friend to Thulasi! OMG...I expected that Sudha will tell her all the plans what GW did!!😆 Paavam Thulasi, her face was sad...And she is very innocent, semma cute!!😉 Hahhaha..Their names for GW and Charu was wonderful...Charu is GWs Chella Pirani🤣🤣 It just cracked me up! It was hilarious🤣!! Hahaha...Charu is a Poosanikkai🤣 Athula Thuls is asking who is Poosanikkai!🤣 Hats Off to Thendral Team dialog writer...Today superb dialogs came from Sudha and Deepa mouth!! Avanga sonnathu Noothuku Nooru Unmai! First and second part deserve ⭐️ ⭐️Starsss!!! Rendu perum Akka Akka-nu solli semmaya ice veichanga😆!

Btw...Sudha is actually a nice person...She likes TA too, but does not show it! And she hates him only when he is irresponsible!😆 And hates GW for her behaviour!! And she likes Thulasi too!!

Overall good episode! But Director dont disappoint us next week!!😳
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great episode.. lol yeah i do think that the thendral team is looking at our forum because all the twists and turns that are occuring in the serial were disccussed bii us... i hope they still continue to follow this forum to make this serial the best...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Akka for replacing me with the update 🤗🤗. 

I loved the first part with TPS. She was just like Thulasi, adamant in not saying sorry to that shameless creature. She did the right thing. From this, Buvana should know how low TPS sees her.
And i was happy that she at the end gave her big nose cut 👏. TPS resigning means TA's bank job govindha govindha 😒

Aama Thulasi, don't dare to go against the pechu of a vetti officer, but he will hide everything from his wife and yell at you.Forget that idiot, you are doing a favour to him. 

I lovedddd Sudha today ⭐️⭐️⭐️. And the names she gave psycho and GW were very apt without any censor....lol...i did not expect her to know about the jewel matter and birthday crying, but she knew it.
Hopefully this Sudha helps her without creating more problems to Thulasi, that was perfect. 

Sudha nallavangala kettavangala.....sathiyama purila.....but i think she is one stone two mangos type...lol...

@Akka: Happy Happy Birthday to our cuteeee Kutty paiyan who shares his birthday with me 🥳🥳

@Hema Akka (Thendralfan): Happy Happy Birthday to your dear little son 🥳🥳

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update!!😃

This episode is also good. First scene is to confuse us even more on who is Thulasi's mom?....are they trying to show character comparison between TPS & Thulasi?..or is it only me who think like that because of i never wanted Buwana to be her mom?😕. Both TPS & Thulasi are sharing the same character (same dialog that Thulasi said too about respect & richness also their attitude😲), on the other hand both Charu and Buwana are sharing the same character. ..I think somehow TA & TPS are going to end up in same work place...maybe TPS will give job to him if she start something by herself....lets see

Sudha is the ⭐️ of today's episode. Deepa said Charu is a pumpkin🤣🤣..Deepa just talks like Sudha when it's about Charu. This Sudha cracked me up with her several dialogs. Even Sudha called her MIL a broker, imagine what TA will say😲. GW talking in double meaning is like eating sweet aam (oh did she thought that to her valarppu marumagal too😡). Sudha knows the meaning for GW's each and every moments...only criminal minded person can sense another criminal minded person....she said GW is the charger for Charu's acts which is 100% right....now Thulasi knows GW is the one who is behind every Charu's acts...hope she will be very careful and tackle it with caution even if TA get to know that she visited Sudha sooner or later..she should act smart and give nose cut to those evils by then too, will you do Thulasi?😕.

I am surprised that Sudha knows everything that GW did to Thulasi starting from Saari matter to making Thulasi cry on her birthday😲....its good that TA will get to know each and every leelai that his lovely mother & his bestest friend did...Sudha said that already oore talking about GW...adichu thiraththa poraanga one day after proving  that she is a pure broker🤢.. Sudha said that her MIL is going to go mad/run down the streets and tear her clothes. I wish this happens one day....even by then it's Thulasi who is going to take her to home..that will be a biggest punishment for her🤢.
Shemmo thumbnail
Ohh yes Gunths..I forgot!!😊

@Hema Akka(TF):
🥳Happy Birthday to your son!!🥳

Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the gr8 Update Shubba akka!!!

TPS 's methode is the best!!! Love her so much!! Bhuvanaku munjela addicha mathiri!!!

Shudha was AMAZING!!! Naanga evalo months-a kai vazhika vazhika thinanam iva 10 min kula GW-a thitithaa!!!

Love her line"" Een mamiyaar male illai ilathiku Mama endru koopidu irrupeen!!!""

And I love Charu-poosanikkai and Charu-pet annaa enna paavam andha pranigale Charu-oda compare panni athugale avumanna padduthita Sudha!!!  

Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Superb Update Shubba.

Only thing that i worry after today's episode was Sudha should never think anything bad to Thulasi or TA while helping Thulasi to chase Charu out. She should truly help Thulasi. For someone like GW, the way Sudha choosed was very apt. I am looking forward to know what Sudha is up to on chasing that psycho woman out. This episode again showed how innocent is Thulasi. I still feel as before that something is going to happen to Thulasi after some fight between T/TA, most probably Thulasi visiting Sudha might be a main reason for that. As TPS/Bhuwana clash is getting more intense i think Charu getting caught is not too far because i am very sure when Kumaran link TPS/Bhuwana to T/TA, Charu's chapter will be closed, well not completely but from T/TA's track.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the updates!  Love the title!!

Bhuvana is so demanding!!!!!  She thinks she is the queen or something.

I think Sundari rushed today though.  Even though she did not want to apologize to Bhuvana, a resignation letter is going overboard.   Sundari has a good job and what will she do now.  Looks like Tamil will not be going to the bank for awhile then.  He had Sundari to support him, but now that she left, how will he get back his job?  I really don't want psycho to give him a job!!

Deepa is really brave and enthusiastic when it comes to kicking out Charu.  Her insults for Charu were really funny.  It was nice how Tulasi worried about speaking to Sudha because of Tamil.  She cares about him too much and does not want to hide anything.  I think something big may happen soon because of this.  For sure Charu and GW will complain to Tamil if they find out.

Sudha is naturally impolite in nature.  How does Puvi live with her?  At least the insults again for both GW and Charu were straight on.  I guess GW is afraid of Sudha only like Deepa said.  It was nice to hear how Sudha was saying everything. 

Finally Tulasi knows about GW!!!!!!!!  I was waiting for this day!!!!  Super explanation about the saree, the birthday, the missing jewels, the lamp.  Wow!!...Sudha stole the show today!!!  But paavam Tulasi...she was confused and shocked.

Aiyooo Sudha...where did you learn all those analogies???  Lol...the vellai  kaaka and sundakka...not sure what they all mean but it was great.  She smartly said how it's all GW's fault and to first deal with her.  I really liked this episode because Sudha's dialogues and her expressions were great.

Unlike Sudha, Tulasi should not yell back at GW or else Tamil will yell at her.  Go silent...yet violent Tulasi!!

Looking forward to tomorrow...wonder what idea Sudha has..

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago