Happy Birth Day To Anu Jee - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Maria_Mohit

@Thambu - No need to say thank you jee,what are friends for...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›By the way kahan ghayab rehte ho aap abπŸ€”...Kabhi IF pe online bhi aajaaya karo na pehle ki tarah...πŸ˜ƒ !!

OMG!!!!   Maria jee πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—  I am glad to see you after a long gap jee....  I am sorry jee I am a little busy now a days and a little irregular to I F jee...anyway I will try my best to visit I F whenever I get time and oppertunity jee....
@Anu - You are most welcome Anu and you don't have to say thank you na,it was my pleasureπŸ˜ƒ...Take care,have a nice day...πŸ€— !!
Originally posted by urooj92

Heyy
I am sorry i knw i am late 😳
But Happy Birthday πŸ€—
Hope u had a good one πŸ˜›

And thanks for the pm thambu

you are welcome urooj jee πŸ€—   no need to say thankzz na πŸ˜†.... it's my pleasure jee
btw thankzz for your prompt responce jee ...  I am glad you wished Anu jee on her bestest day of her life
Originally posted by ffkhan

Happy birthdate ANU!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— A many many happy reaturns of the day.❀️ Enjoy.........πŸ₯³

Thankzz for your prompt responce farzaana jee πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Originally posted by Aries23

its ok Urooj  ..Thanks so much for wishesπŸ€—
yep it was good ........had funπŸ˜›
our Thambu ji rocks  all the time..😊

Anu jee not only me but we both Rocks all the time jee πŸ€—
@Thambu - Oh you re busy,well thats ok,i can understandπŸ˜ƒ...Yeah do come some other time whenever you are free,then we'll play antakshari...I so miss playing itπŸ˜”πŸ˜† !!
Originally posted by heyitsstarz

hi anu ji,
wishing you a very happy  birthday. may god bless you.

i know im  too late. but 

aap aur thambu ka 6 saal ka dosti dekhkar meine socha aapko zaroor wish karoon. 
thanks thambu for ur PM πŸ˜Š
Happy birthday to you..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

you are welcome and it's my pleasure jee πŸ˜ƒ and thankz for wishing Anu jee and for your kind responseπŸ€—
Originally posted by Maria_Mohit

@Thambu - Oh you re busy,well thats ok,i can understandπŸ˜ƒ...Yeah do come some other time whenever you are free,then we'll play antakshari...I so miss playing itπŸ˜”πŸ˜† !!

Thankzz for your invitation Maria jee.....  πŸ˜ƒ yes I will try to come some other time don't worry jee... I know it's a very odd time for you ....I mean  your sleeping time ... anyway I too miss playing with you jee
Originally posted by Aries23

Hey heyitsstarz,  Thanks for lovely wishes.... yes we r friends since 6 long years....yeah thanks for Thambu's PM ❀️
πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Thanks so much
😊

Awwwww !!!! no need to say thankzz Anu jee ....πŸ€—  It's my pleasure  jee
Heyyyy anuuu!! Sorry that i am replyin lateee πŸ˜› 
Butt!!
Happy Birthdayyyy to youuuuu!!! I hope this year brings a lott of happiness into ur lifeee!! God bless youuu 😊