BV Update 23rd Mar '11

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks 4 such a fast & nice update....:)
Thanks Uma,

I am tired of these filler episodes!
Thanks....
So again nothing much happened. I guess they have to show these things to build the story line, but mostly we know all this from spoiler articles or guesswork anyway ! Leap ke baad kuchh to jhatka hona chahiye....🥱
Thank you so much Uma :)

Watching Jagya like this is becoming torturous now...let him open up & take a stand..and let daadisa know what a nuisance her laadesar is!!
Thank You so much Uma Di!
🤗
Was the episode too long or was it just me?
😆
P.S. Moi on top of the world!
Thanks so much for the update and for sitting through such a yaawwwnnn episode....

I just watched it ....it was so boring ! 

Anandi seems to be in a denial mode and doesnt want to get out of delusional grandeur...is she blind? that she cant see its written " I am not interested in you any more"  all over Jagya's face ....sigh...every time I think she cant get dumber than this she proves me wrong......is this the same Anandi who could sense Teepri's evil intentions  when all others were blinded by her charm...😕

About Jagya - I am tired of his confused state of mind....day by day his confusion is increasing rather than decreasing ! but thankfully, for a change he wasn't rude to anyone today !

About Precap -  Is this an indication of Gauri turning negative? ðŸ˜• I hope not....there is no reason why she should be angry with Anandi or Jagya...in fact she should be thankful that because of them she was able to study ! I can understand her anger towards Daadisa and to an extent Jagya may be because he treated her badly back then....but Anandi was always sweet to her....hope the CV's dont turn this into a "Sautan War" saga in order to make Anandi look maahan......first they ruined Jagya's character and next in line would be Gauri....I would hate that...
terrace scenes!!..............
n the flash back of shasha..........cvs how dare u!!😡😡😡😡😡😡
u ppl r already ruined their track very badly.......!!
thats y a hardcore fan like me don't want to them together anymore!!
n......again a pathetic sequence...................y????

and about the blind folded thing...............!!
i was like.............no need of that rumal to blind fold anandi......uske akkhon main already jagiya par blind faith ki patti lagi hui hai......
ek andhe ko blind fold karne ka kya matlab?????😳😡

i still can't understand what ll be so spl in 24th.......!
i don't thing anyone can able to know these thing so soon........
as per the precap......is it spl to show gauri's anger abt the past???.........😳........what is so spl abt that.....it was shown many times before!!!
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks so much for the update and for sitting through such a yaawwwnnn episode....

I just watched it ....it was so boring ! 

Anandi seems to be in a denial mode and doesnt want to get out of delusional grandeur...is she blind? that she cant see its written " I am not interested in you any more"  all over Jagya's face ....sigh...every time I think she cant get dumber than this she proves me wrong......is this the same Anandi who could sense Teepri's evil intentions  when all others were blinded by her charm...😕

About Jagya - I am tired of his confused state of mind....day by day his confusion is increasing rather than decreasing ! but thankfully, for a change he wasn't rude to anyone today !

About Precap -  Is this an indication of Gauri turning negative? ðŸ˜• I hope not....there is no reason why she should be angry with Anandi or Jagya...in fact she should be thankful that because of them she was able to study ! I can understand her anger towards Daadisa and to an extent Jagya may be because he treated her badly back then....but Anandi was always sweet to her....hope the CV's dont turn this into a "Sautan War" saga in order to make Anandi look maahan......first they ruined Jagya's character and next in line would be Gauri....I would hate that...
@bold....
Confused....achha.................mujhe esa kuchh nehin laga!!
i think.....it is just her anger abt the past......!!Confused
Is the whole family blind or are we the only ones who are seeing Jagya's bored, irritated, unhappy look................and Anandi, even if one were to empathise with her feelings for Jagya.............can she not see he is not bothered with her or her feelings????

I don't believe Jagya is confused................I think he has no feelings for his town, his family or his memories..............he is still in the throes of his passion and that is all he can think of. I think the confusion will come later.............

This will just go on and on..............and now we have to wait to see what Gauri will do tomorrow.