Thendral

Wednesday Update - 23/02/1(Charu Bashing Spl...)

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for a super fast updt, shubba. really good..i loved your ellaam naanE paattu. jeyam ravi saayal.. indha thulasi uLaraama irukkanum to TA. idhu sariyaana Ottai vaai. inga thalai attittu, when Gayathri comes, ah, my house is open..even u can stay here with your daughternu sollaama irukkanum.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the update!😊 You really deserveπŸ€—for updating Anand track!

Sudha arivo arivu!πŸ‘πŸ‘ She exactly knows how to play the game.πŸ‘

Shubba, you were asking yesterday, who is gg to slap Charu. It is finally gg to be her mom.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really want that lady to drag Charu out of that house. I wish TA is not there when this Charu mom comes, otherwise he will also get from this ladyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But based on the promo, Thulasi is talking to GW and Charu...So Thulz will be there when Charu mom is gg to come. I think Thulasi is going to sit and observe the play. But 100% Charu will know this is all becoz of Thulasi as she is the only one who knows her intensionsπŸ˜‰.

Regarding Anand track, nothing to say. Semma blade😭😭😭
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Super fast & Wonderful Update!!πŸ˜ƒ

VR went out side aam🀒. Gayathri's brain worked only after Sudha's call? why in this serial most people never use their brain with out someone agraveting it?πŸ˜•....Sudha's best dialog to Gayathri is when she said that they didn't valarthufy goat or cow to leave it just like that to oor suththing but they left your ponnu like that....namakku thaan already theriyume she wont adanggufy for anyone, adangaatha psycho😑🀒. Sudha asked her to go take their ponnu out of that house, asked to give some advise and asked to pack her asap out of Chennai by finding some groom that's far away...they should find a groom thats in Yemen, Kumaran's favorite foreign country🀒. I like this Sudha's character, even more after she said that she helped Thulasi only because of she called her as Akka paasama, so she helped genuinely with out expecting anything.

Why i feel that this psycho is going to find who called to her house...Sudha called from her mobile phone, its not hard for someone like psycho to find who that is..if Gayathri take her home the first thing that she will do is investigate
this anonymous call, .plus psycho noticed Thulasi's change in character before she left home and the way she didn't wont to go with TA, as psycho's brain works overtime she will link all very fastπŸ˜•...even if she get to know, Thulasi is going to take that as she is the one did for the sake to stop others talk bad about psycho, pretty sure she wont say Sudha's name...lets see...so tomorrow that sarcastic dialog from promo is in-front of Gayathri & to make Charu to go with her.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tks for the update shubba
as some one said i also think C may come to know that sudha was behind the call and that is why i feel that all 3 may be in danger from her--she is not vella kaka but a wild elephant in disguise then only they will know i think...

waiting to see how this track will proceed... interesting

may be periappa also going to TT's house only i feel, that wud be good-- even l n nit shud be packed off..

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the superb update and the funny song πŸ˜† πŸ€—.

Awww Sudha helped her coz Thulasi called her Akka, did not know until now that she can be this affectionate to someone 😳. I really loved her character today, she was smiling for the first time, not a namattu sirippu πŸ˜ƒ. That is sooo true that Thulasi's character will change everyone when they are evils. I hope her Athai realises Thulasi's value and changes soon in favour of her πŸ˜

I don't think Charu will leave that house easily, she would rather chase out her mother from there. If it was VR, he would have done a strike infront if TA's house until she goes with him, but her mom is not like that. She will again say, as long as N and L are not allowed there, she won't come to her house. Sigh....psycho na chummava....paavom Thulasi's plan is gonna fail this time .  Why is her happiness soo short-lived like viewers'? πŸ˜’

Anandh's part is a mokkai one and too long for nothing. But his dad was sooo funny with the small piece of Dosai in his mouth πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

@Tanu

I don't think Charu could trace Sudha's call, she used her mobile phone so i think she would have given a anonymous call to Gayathiri coz Sudha is not that stupid as we know.

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the fast and continuous updates..πŸ‘

Its really good that Sudha is helping Tulasi...so far there is no one in this serial who really wants to help Tulasi other than Deepa, Tamizh, MM and Patti. Its nice to know that Sudha has become her new Akka and helping Tulasi..πŸ‘ But I really wish Sudha always stays like this and never let Tulasi down...

I am really waiting to watch Gayathri slapping Charu infront of Tulasi and GW and taking her away. But as you all said Tamil should not be there...otherwise his paasam for Charu will become more...😲 Appidiye Charu kashtapadradha paathu urugiduvaaru 😑

But even if Charu goes away to her house...only in the nights she will be away all through the day she is going to be in TAs house as GW is still going to be there.....  Hope Gayathri does something like locking her in a room or something to completely stop her from coming to TAs house....
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your beautiful bore adikaadha update Shubba Akka πŸ˜ƒ,

I liked the new combo but still I don't think Sudha fell for the word 'Akka',might be wanting to see her MIL going to mental asylum by seperating her from her breathe Charu lol πŸ˜† This Charu will do some drama and won't go that easily ,it is going to be irritating to the core 🀒

Anand track-filler track,vera enna solla.They are trying to make it look like comedy but dunno why but I always get irritated.This Anand was really too much,he wants all given by his wife's family but don't want them.It is his character I know but still kaamichu kaamichu kadupethunaa naan enna seiradhu,enaala mudilaaaa so I am trying to skip those parts as far as possible but today maati konden.
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Shubba akka!!!

Sudha was gr8!!! Sudha unna purichikavee mudhiyela!!! I love her words!! Ippo avaathu avangaluku butthi vaaronum!!!

Ippo avaathu Charu antha veeda vittithu varuvaa endru ninaikiringa???

Anand dad is soo funny!!! I like him soo much!!!

But paavam avaar!! Thanta paiyan-oda bike-ila pottu vaaralam endru romba etiir paarthaar bur Anand 😑!!! Unnum Shyamal avaanuku torture kodukonum!!! 
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the superb update & Belated Birthday Wishes to your son😊.

Sudha's call should not go in vain and Charu's mom should however struggle hard and should drag her mental daughter from that house, if not at all possible to take her out of that house she should call that dog catching van. Sudha has started to help Thulasi which is a very good sign for her. Sudha did the right  thing by calling Charu's mom. Sudha has gone all out to help Thulasi just because Thulasi respected her and called her Akka so i hope she will do her best to help her in this and always. At-least now Tuls has realize how good is Sudha as oppose to what TA told her about Sudha.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago