Posted: 13 years ago

For some people studying is for fun, to learn something new. Others study to please parents, to get a good job or to geta promotion in current job. I even heard people saying they study because there is nothing else to do 

Why do you study?

Do you think if you get a post graduate your life will be better socially and economically? Can you be sure with so many educated job less people around?

Originally posted by -Guest-

For some people studying is for fun, to learn something new. Others study to please parents, to get a good job or to geta promotion in current job. I even heard people saying they study because there is nothing else to do 

Why do you study?

Do you think if you get a post graduate your life will be better socially and economically? Can you be sure with so many educated job less people around?

hello, if there is any school forum too?
Originally posted by 01friends01

hello, if there is any school forum too?

Welcome! You can use this forum itself as school forum too. You can post any doubts that you have or post articles to help other members of the forum.

Originally posted by akhl

Welcome! You can use this forum itself as school forum too. You can post any doubts that you have or post articles to help other members of the forum.

thank you.
Posted: 12 years ago

study=better grades=better gpa=better grad schools=better job=more money=more shopping=nice home=nice car :)

side note:
i hate studying but its like eating spinach..you have to eat it no matter how bad it tastes to get stronger
Study is very important in life even though many don't like it including me, it makes us face problems that arise in our lives. It fulfills our dreams to became whatever we wished for.

Great topic by the way!

We'll professional studies! Accounting Profession!
to be a professional person one day...I easily get demotivated to study and my exams are drawing near
I wanna own a huge beautiful house when I grow up 😛
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 12 years ago