Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMFGGG!! GARZIEEE! goshhh  its sooo greatt to see you!! how have you been?
and what are your thoughts on the epi?
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rohini!! Hey 🤗
I've been good. You?
I loved the episode! Hiatus suck because I was kind of disoriented for the first half, I forgot a lot of stuff. But, it was awesome. Wish there was more SE, though. Well, we got this cute little moment:

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Look who's backkkkk! Yayyyy! This place is SO not the same when you're missing Garima! 🤗 Better not disappear now!
Oh I so agreeeee. I was like so confused in the beginning, cause I didn't remember who knows what! Plus this epi had so much, that it got more confusing!
But I soooo loved that cute little SE moment there.
Anybody else think that Elena's drunk in the next epi in the promo? Or is it just me?
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Aww, Ishita. I missed you.🤗
& Right? I was sooo confused for the longest time. I didn't remember who knows what, who had the moonstone because it has switched like a thousand hands already, etc

& yeah! Elena seems drunk! It will be so much fun. & I am so curious to know why she slaps Damon.
anwaya thumbnail
may be Damon says abt bonnie! 

n tht stef elena moment rocks! when thr head slightly tilt!

they r going to be rocking in dance! 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww Garima, missed you tooooo!!!
I knowww, the moonstone! I didn't remember who had it, I didn't even remember that Jenna didn't know that Isobel was alive! This is the fault of multiple hiatuses!!!

Yup, she deffo looks drunk. I agree Anj, maybe Damon told her that Bonnie can die saving her. And thus the slap.
Aww, I SO want SE dancing!! Like that earlier dance!! Where Stefan showed his groovy moves!! Though I don't feel they're gonna dance.....:(
AppleBlossom thumbnail
I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe, Damon helps Bonnie in sacrificing herself for the sake of Elena. Obviously that won't sit well with Elena.

and THEY HAVE TO DANCE! I think the CW promo people don't try to promote S/E a lot because the other side of the triangle is the bigger fandom + S/E is the OTP of the show. So the promotions are tilted towards D/E because the actual show as it stands can't pacify that fandom right now.
It doesn't mean that we won't get our adorable scenes, it just means that they won't be promoted beforehand. So, don't be sad Ishita! I am sure they have a flawless dancing scene 😊
anwaya thumbnail
GROOVY STEFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay lets trace Moonstone!

i m gonna type a chain if correct then tell me if not, correct it!

Klaus-Katharine-old lockwoods-Tylar-mason-katharine-stefan-damon (who was nut case n lost it)-katharine-klaus!

is it a full circle? Klaus to Klaus? 
anwaya thumbnail
yup Garima agree! but thr has to be groovy dance! 
AppleBlossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: anwaya

GROOVY STEFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay lets trace Moonstone!

i m gonna type a chain if correct then tell me if not, correct it!

Klaus-Katharine-old lockwoods-Tylar-mason-katharine-stefan-damon (who was nut case n lost it)-katharine-klaus!

is it a full circle? Klaus to Klaus? 

That seems about right!
And I can't get over Damon hiding the moonstone in a SOAP CASE. That was so dumb!