BV - Mar 24th Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Dhwani is busy with exams, so I will be posting the update today.

BP comes to Gauri's mother and tells her that he feels she is sick and needs a doctor and so he  has got the doctor with him. He then asks doctor sahiba to come in. Gauri enters wearing doctor's coat and stethoscope. Gauri's mom calls her Gudiya and is very happy to see her. Gauri's father too is very happy. Gauri's mom shows her a toy stethoscope that Gauri used to play with as a kid, but after the dreadful day she never played with it again. Gauri yells at her mother to never talk about the day. They show a picture of Gauri as a kid and it is Gudiya with her parents.

Gudiya remembers her marriage to Jagya and all the events after that and tells her parents that she will never forget that day but she wants to put it behind her. Gudiya's parents console her and her mother reminds her that she had agreed to get married after her MBBS was complete and asks her to say yes to one of the boys that they have seen for her. Gudiya lost in thoughts.

Jagya remembering the grand welcome and talks by everybody that he would run the hospital and remaining in Jetsar forever. He also remembers Gauri's words. Anandi comes there and interrupts him. Jagya looks irritated. Anandi tells him that Bhairav was asking for him. Jagya goes out and sees Maasa in the hall with B&B discussing with a vendor about instruments needed for the hospital. Jagya comes down. Vendor shows some instruments but Jagya looks disinterested. Maasa tries to use the stethoscope on herself and is excited. Jagya requests the vendor to take everything away and leave. Everyone is puzzled. Vendor leaves.

B&B question Jagya abt why he sent the man away. Jagya says he is not interested in practising in Jetsar. He wants to go back to Mumbai to study further for another 2 yrs. He says only MBBS is not enough these days. Maasa doesn't agree and says he has studied enough. Bhairav feels Jagya may be right. He says it will definitely help Jagya if he studies further. Everyone is shocked. Bhairav sadly says its a matter of 2 yrs only and then Jagya will come back to Jetsar for good. Jagya then tells everyone that he intends to not return to Jetsar ever. Everyone is super shocked.

Bhairav asks Jagya if he knows what he is talking. Jagya says he has already made up his mind and its better everyone realises the truth now itself. He is used to city life and doesn't want to run a hospital in a small village like Jetsar. He leaves. Everyone is reeling from Jagya's revelation. Anandi as usual, crying. Maasa cries that this is what she had always feared would happen and says this is the reason she didn't want Jagya to go to Mumbai in the first place. Everyone is speechless.

Precap : Gauri looking through her cupboard and a bag falls which contains Gudiya's childhood wedding clothes and jewellery. She yells at her mom and cries for keeping the stuff around

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you for the fab Update :))

Jagya - outrageously disgusting!!
Thanks for the fab Updates😳..

Jagya declares his decision..Is he serious...Well I hate this guys rudeness Really..The way he behaves with everyone at Home....And Felt so bad for Gauri /Gudiya ..Even When they show Jagya's second Marriage twist I hated Dadisa and I still to Think to spoile 3 lives...thanks to her now Gauri is Jagya's second wife....
Thanks for the update Priya !!!

Nice episode....at least Jagya had the guts to tell everyone his intentions, and why not he has the right to choose where and how he wants to live, albeit it might not go down well with his family but thats how it is in real life !!....now if only he had told the "actual" reason for his  wish to return to mumbai !!!....which.of course he didnt !! so does that mean he is indirectly giving hints to everyone that he is not interested in Anandi any more???? also, doesn't Jagya know that Gauri belongs to a smaller village than Jaitser !! and what if tomorrow she wants to practice in 'her' village? phir kya karega Jagya !! πŸ˜² 

I couldnt stop laughing at Anandi's stupid smile after she interrupted Jagya, for some reason she had that 'ohhh he still loves me' look, while actually Jagya was super irritated with her....ufffffffff Anandi the dumbo...πŸ˜†

After Jagya's revelation sab ke muh pe baara baj gaye 😲....Anandi back to doing what she does best "cry".....well now DS will have one more reason to blame Anandi....she in fact said it today..."I told you not to send your beend to mumbai" ....another reason for Anandi to cry....

I am happy that Gauri has not turned into a typical vamp......at least till now !!! yaayyyy that was the high point of this episode for me...I am so proud of her...after all this, she still wants to put things behind her and move on....but alas, little does she know, the thing that she wants to forget will come back to haunt her for life yet again !  I am feeling sorry for Gauri !
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update di!

I am pretty disgusted with Jagiya!!
😑
But he has made me think really high of the doctors who go specially to villages to help those people. Jag being one of them cannot tolerate them.... and they move from the cities giving up all the luxuries for serving the people....😍
Thanks
So Jagya opened his mouth about something at least. Now will he tell about Gauri or not?
Gauri till now seems positive.... on one hand, yaaay, I'm glad she's not the vamp, on the other hand, I just can't imagine her heartbreak when she finds out how her past has come back to haunt her ! I just don't see her forgiving Jagya....
Originally posted by divmath

Nice episode....at least Jagya had the guts to tell everyone his intentions, and why not he has the right to choose where and how he wants to live, albeit it might not go down well with his family but thats how it is in real life !!....now if only he had told the "actual" reason for his  wish to return to mumbai !!!....which.of course he didnt !! so does that mean he is indirectly giving hints to everyone that he is not interested in Anandi any more???? 
Indirectly!πŸ˜‰ Yes! By the end of 5 long years..... If Anandi still expects something from Jagiya... She really needs to be shook up from her fantasy world and brought to her senses!
Girl! He totally is not interested in you anymore! 
also, doesn't Jagya know that Gauri belongs to a smaller village than Jaitser !! and what if tomorrow she wants to practice in 'her' village? phir kya karega Jagya !! πŸ˜² 
After seeing how strongly Gauri feels for villagers <like she did not mock at Anandi> and has the guts to stand up for all the relevant causes, it wud not be surprising if she does!
The girl does have a beautiful heart.... and i do expect that from her.
As for the bigdaa laadesar.....🀒... only Gauri can set him straight!

I couldnt stop laughing at Anandi's stupid smile after she interrupted Jagya, for some reason she had that 'ohhh he still loves me' look, while actually Jagya was super irritated with her....ufffffffff Anandi the dumbo...πŸ˜†
After Jagya's revelation sab ke muh pe baara baj gaye 😲....Anandi back to doing what she does best "cry".....well now DS will have one more reason to blame Anandi....she in fact said it today..."I told you not to send your beend to mumbai" ....another reason for Anandi to cry....I am happy that Gauri has not turned into a typical vamp......at least till now !!! yaayyyy that was the high point of this episode for me...I am so proud of her...after all this, she still wants to put things behind her and move on....
Only if her parents would let her...... Imagine.... keeping the bridal dress for 10 years!
🀒 Seriously! I feel so sorry for her!
but alas, little does she know, the thing that she wants to forget will come back to haunt her for life yet again !  I am feeling sorry for Gauri !
Question for Bhairon !!!

He immediately said yes to Jagya's request and agreed that higher education is important in today's world...which is true ! I concur with that thought...

However, why didn't Bhairon say the same thing to Anandi?? why didn't he tell Anandi to study further , after 12th.....he could have easily convinced her to take up distance education !!! but he didn't WHY? 
@Radha

I agree...Anandi needs to come out of that dream land asap....I think they should change the name of the show from Balika Vadhu to "Anandi in Wonderland" πŸ€£
Originally posted by divmath

Question for Bhairon !!!

He immediately said yes to Jagya's request and agreed that higher education is important in today's world...which is true ! I concur with that thought...

However, why didn't Bhairon say the same thing to Anandi?? why didn't he tell Anandi to study further , after 12th.....he could have easily convinced her to take up distance education !!! but he didn't WHY? 

Cause Anandi is his bheendni, not his beti like Suguna who wasted her opportunity by the way