Updt.Thurs.24-03-2011 Separation of GW and Charu??

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks chellom for the awesome update!

I swear it was such an exciting night - Thuls nethi adi plus India winning against Aus... my god... too much....๐Ÿ˜‰

Thuls was toooooooo goood today!!! Man, her expressions changed every single minute.... Hats off Shruthi!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ But loser charu wont get out.... and hopefully stupid TA doesnt fall for all this drama and ask her to stay... avan inikku Thuls support pannathe periyaaaa vishayam... dumbo maari he's standing.... unga heroes a maramandais a kaatradhula apdi enna santhosham kumaran sir ku .... ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago

Thanks for the Wonderful update and side comments Gunz!๐Ÿ˜Š

WoW! First a big applause to Shruti on her acting!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Very nice expressions!

Very nice episode! Bravo Thulasi! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Very smart move. She was very straight forward in her talks in attacking Charu and GW๐Ÿ˜‰. Only those 2 mentals will know what Thulasi is talking about. The way she said "pesa vendiyavanga neega pesina naan ain pesuren?" and "sollravanga sonna thaan Charu ketpaanga" was just awesome๐Ÿ‘. This put the GW in a situation to accept sending Charu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Everbody was satisfied with Thulasi talk including Nithesh and Tamil๐Ÿ˜›.

Very happy finally to see the shocked face of GW and Charu๐Ÿ˜‰! GW face was totaly dead. Thulasi did a big mistake๐Ÿ˜ฒ. How can she seperate the sweet romantic couple? She should have asked Gayathri, if you really care for your daughter,  take GW also with them so Charu can be happy with her for a while.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I think Periappa is going to come tomorrow to talk to TA/T and Thulasi might compromise that if he accepts N/L then she will withdraw the case๐Ÿ˜. Lets see.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago

Thanks gunz for the super fast update.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.OMG it's a thrilling and kalagal episode.aiyooo....pavam...anand...dad...thalaiyai...pichuga...arampichutar.WOW!!!.thuls started her journey by joining hands with her kootani friends.She became bold enough to

tackle these..creatures and chase  them out and is in full form. Even her voice was sounding bold.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Thulasi....kalathula...irangita.  Thuls...There's no point  of telling to TA as no way he'll listen to  you or believe you so you  should stop telling him and fighting for charu....ippa...smarta...behave..panrathuthan...sari.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.This lav... one selfish creature in the serial needs to face atleast a little of what thuls has faced being ignored and humiliated by her in-laws. Hopefully lav will reform and repent of doing to thuls would have hurted so much.

Thuls finally act in front of nitish &lav by giving extra attention to them and she watched the reactions on C,GW, lav,nit. pei..arancha...mathiri....irutha..charu.๐Ÿ˜Š.Interesting to watch these scenes.Great acting by thuls  and she started giving back to C&GW.๐Ÿ‘ I think...thuls will become popular&gets nalla peru from periappa and gayathri by withdrawing the case.

This charu...adamant,spoilt ,disgusting char.No pasam for her mother.unna...adopt...pannathugu..venum..avagalukku. Lav should beg her anni ..CHARU to her house since that will calm her in-laws.

What happens to nithish...kalu..mathiri...nikiran..Why can't he open his mouth and ask charu to go her house.?๐Ÿ˜กathu..sari...antha...arivu...irrantha..nee..en..lav...marriage ..panni..irruka...pora.๐Ÿฅฑ

Oh..TA...still you don't realise charu's intensions and realize things going around you๐Ÿ˜ก

This mohan acting too much.nee..panra..businessuku..unaku..lova??๐Ÿ˜ก

Iam eagerly waiting for thuls kalagal scenes in upcoming epi's
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago

Thanks for the updates Gunz !  Love the title and the side comments!!

I have nothing much to say about Anand's track.  The only thing is Shymala's father can be pretty scary.

I'm confused with Mohan's track.  So he does not do drugs but he still supplies them to others and is involved with Visva?  At this rate, Kalyani will never like him.  I think director foreshadowed that Mohan will end in big soup because of dealing with Visva since Visva will never let go of Mohan.  I bet the auto driver will tell everything to Kalyani then busted for Mohan!

Wow...I really loved the way Gayathri opened the gate and came barging into TT house!!!!  Her talk was super and a good nose cut to GW!  The term adaingada nai was apt.

I got even happier when Tulasi came.  She looked so excited...so cute our kuttima!!!!  It was fun to watch Tulasi going back and forth between sides.  Her acting was natural and fun to watch.  Her aim is to get rid of the parasite and she stole the show today.  When did Tulasi learn to talk like this?????  I guess a couple hours with Sudha can really make a difference.

Charu and Bazari's faces were priceless!!!!  Aiyoo!!!!   They were super shocked and couldn't believe her.  Ahh...haaa Tulasi super!!  Dumb Tamil is just staying at home without trying to find a job and in that he wants Tulasi to be quite??  I'm happy that Tulasi never gave up.  Go Tulasi go!!!!!

Appu of the day.....

It was funny how Charu quickly ran behind her sothai to protect her. I wish Tulasi just kicked her out herself...

Looks like both are well aware of Tulasi's plans about them.  I think Charu will become more psycho and start to get serious revenge on Tulasi. 

Looking at the end...will Charu leave tomorrow??  She looks really determined to stay and you never know what Kumaran may do.  He may decide to keep Charu a bit longer at TT house.  I hope Gayathri drags her out, or Periappa comes and talks to TT.  Looks like Tulasi will agree to help with VR case since she knows the only way out for Charu is with Nitesh and Lav.  Also Periappa said he will do anything to get his brother out so I think he will accept Nitesh and Lav.

Tomorrow is the last day...let's see what happens.

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Lovely Comments Gunthy!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In this serial Mohan & GW are going to kilichufy their sattai and run sooner or later?..who is going to join this sattai kilichufy list in future?๐Ÿ˜•.

Gayathri you are right...adangaatha ponnu ended up in garbage...GW is the owner of that garbage bin who is looking after your lovely daughter...GW shock aagitaanga that her saki is going to get dragged back to her house๐Ÿคข. Gayathri why waste time on explaining vayasu ponnu pallavi to that GW...what else she will ask other than enna thappu..avanga plan apdi๐Ÿ˜ก. if anyone raise their voice to Mr.TA...our beloved psycho is reacting๐Ÿ˜ฒ..will she slap Thulasi one day if she raise her voice to TA in front of psycho?. OMG what a perumai in GW's face when her saki said that she will stay in that house forever & its her athai's house...watch out GW, your might end up in streets soon๐Ÿ˜ก...Thulasi noticed her athai's happy face๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

I am surprised that our hero didn't open his thiru vai that much as we expected....hope he stays like this till next week๐Ÿ˜•. Best part of today's episode is when Thulasi made GW to tell that Charu should go with her mother...but that shameless wont go..she might even threat to suicide๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข. Thulasi's dialogs were super especially on 3rd part...GW got more shock than Psycho when Thulasi said that family might split if psycho is here....TA you shouldn't say anything else except telling Thulasi is right...Gayathri said why this woman is thinking so much to send her own daughter out...aama psycho is her walking bank, how will she say yes right away๐Ÿ˜ก. If Gayathri get to know the real reason behind GW's thinking one day imagine her position๐Ÿ˜. TA don't urugufy seeing Charu's pasam towards your sister and mother๐Ÿ˜ก. On the whole this psycho wont go..tomorrow dance drama poda poguthu. Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago

Thanks Gunthy for a super fast update!

The way Charu and GW stared at Tulasi today was very scary... (Paavam Tulasi I really appreciate her courage ๐Ÿ‘)
Looks like Sudhas advice is working on Tulasi and she acted very wisely today. ๐Ÿ‘
But oh my goodness Charu ghost....is not going away . Seriously does this girl (?) have any shame at all ?????? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Tulasi why dont you go and get some Vepillai (neem leaf) and hit on Charus head...only then this Charu devil will go ! Hope Periappa comes there and takes all Vetti gumbal (Charu, Lavanya and Nitish) away! 

But onething is for sure, now Tulasi is facing these heartless creatures directly so they are now going to start their games full fledged... Paavam Tulasi....her tough times have started now....๐Ÿ˜ญ
Common Tulasi....you can do it.....
Thank you for the nice update Gunz..!!

Thulasi you were really too good..!! Hats off Shruthi for the nice expressions..!! She was looking very pretty too..!!
Awesome dialogs from Thulasi..!! Her voice modulation between the dialogs, Her eyes expression..omg superb..!! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

At least now TA supported his wife..!! I think everyone will force Charu and Charu will be in a position like no other way than going with her amma..!! Everyone will show the reason of N&L and make her accept..!! It was really nice to see GW and Charu with those irritating face..!!๐Ÿ˜†

Lets see what happens..!!
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Thanks da gunthy for the awesome update.... ๐Ÿ‘
Thulz has started playing her game well...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
She was like a snake charmer playing well for the snakes.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Her body language clearly indicated that "Yaaru yaaru entha entha edathula vekkanumo ....avangala anga thaan vekkanum".....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Come on Thulz.....U are no less than these creatures....U  shd never give up before these shameless creatures.....๐Ÿ˜ก
The way TA/Nitish was looking at all the ladies were like...naanga intha scene la enna panrom....In between thiruvai malarnthu...Thulz is right nu one words sonnar.....he had no other go....otherwise Gayathri wd have given him some set of words....๐Ÿ˜†
GW, shameless creature...even after hearing those words like manamkettava..no shame a nu from gaya3 the lady is still staring at thulz for making her accept to send Charu...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
GW still wants to have charu and still supporting her...what a lady is she...๐Ÿ˜ก
The way Thulz locked GW was awesome............Padma kooda irunthu thulz intha alavu kooda play pannala na eppadi....โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
BTW...why was Lavanya staring at thulz....she  wants to go back to Nits house am....first send him to work....driver work aavathu poganum nu solla vendiyathu thaane...,....Selfish queen ku TA house is not convenient pola iruku..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.wnats to lead a rich and posh life.......one day Nits is really going to feel for this...๐Ÿคข
Nothing about  mohan and anand track...
Mohan stopped his bad habits but still behind money.....first be a good human....then go ahead with love...๐Ÿ˜ก...The auto driver will probably tell this to Kalyani i think and she will come to know about  his drug dealings.......๐Ÿ˜ก.....
 The last scene....charu going and sitting in the sofa and dancing to and fro was like...
"Ammano saamiyo...athaiyo maamiyo(mummyo)...." .....without vepillai......who s going to pei otufy her.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.......TA seems to tell something....lets see....and of all...appo appo oru sad look from charu....ennavo she s romba nallava mathiri....๐Ÿคข.....
So tmrw more pei aatams to continue.....๐Ÿ˜†
Charu's family should never ever accept/take N&L to their house through this Psycho, just because of Charu saying that she wont leave that house with out accepting Nithesh, actually the real reason behind that is to stay with TA and this girl will never try on convincing her family, all she can get is a good look by repeating that over and over again from people around her. More over Lav, GW & Nithesh are thinking Charu will unite them with his family so that should never happen through Charu. It should only happen through Thulasi, that by itself is a big nose cut to this psycho. Nithesh plus his Dad (maybe) should praise Thulasi everyday and kill this psycho๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข. I wont be surprised if Charu try her best so her family wont accept N&L and she can romance her athai and plan more.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago