TOI: Armano ka Balidan to END!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Armanon Ka Balidaan to end

TNN | Mar 25, 2011, 12.00am IST

It's been barely three months, but Ravindra Gautam's Armanon Ka Balidaan has been shown the door with the serial ending in the first week of April. 

Armanon has always been in the news for all the wrong reasons. Firstly, it was the title of the show that incurred the wrath of film director Prakash Jha as the term Aarakshan was registered with him. The show went on to be called as Armanon Ka Balidaan. Launched at 8.30 pm in November end was pushed to a new slot of 7.30 pm to make way for Shah Rukh Khan's Zor Ka Jhatka. 

Dolly Bindra was paid a bomb (one crore rumouredly, which of course, nobody believed!) and brought in recently to give the serial a boost, but to no avail. Actors are naturally upset. When contacted, Pariva Pranati, protagonist of the show, said, "I've heard rumours of the show going off air, but we are yet to be informed by the production house." Both the channel and producer remained unavailable for comment. 

Its better to end the serial than to continue with Dolly and her joker party................nothing is better than nonsense. It was such a beautiful show, Sumedha-Aakash and their love story. I have never seen any serial which has been ruined like this..........saddest part will be ..........we are never going to see Aakash-Sumedha again. Especially Aarya.............just loved his role and his acting, dont know if he is currently acting in any other serial and when we will be able to see him again on TV.

Edited by phulwa - 13 years ago
Hey!thanks.thank u so much for the great news.šŸ„³finally they've decided to free the viewers from the daily torture.really is tarah kisi show ko barbad hote hue pehli baar dekh rahi hu!sirf trp k chakkar me they have ruined such a magnificent show.šŸ˜”TRP of the show'll be increased with the entry of DB,ye ghatia soch unke dimaag me kahase aaya???šŸ˜”šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”Or wo bhi DM Akash jaise character ko markešŸ˜”!!!What a hell!šŸ¤¢Achchi sabak mili hai!
@phulwa agar ye serial further proceed karta to bhi tum AKASH JI ko dekh nei pati.šŸ˜­isse achcha ye hi hai na ye show end ho jayešŸ¤¢.DM AAKASH was greatšŸ‘.or hum unhe kabhi bhul hi nei payenge.LOVE U AAKASH JI.šŸ˜Š
Yea, this show should just go off air cause it's not the same without Akash. They ruined the whole show by taking him out OMG

The show ended for me with DMs deathšŸ˜­.....after that it was just cheap circus..... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

This is what happens when u kill the lead.....well deserved!!!!šŸ‘

Originally posted by lovesuash

Hey!thanks.thank u so much for the great news.šŸ„³finally they've decided to free the viewers from the daily torture.really is tarah kisi show ko barbad hote hue pehli baar dekh rahi hu!sirf trp k chakkar me they have ruined such a magnificent show.šŸ˜”TRP of the show'll be increased with the entry of DB,ye ghatia soch unke dimaag me kahase aaya???šŸ˜”šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”Or wo bhi DM Akash jaise character ko markešŸ˜”!!!What a hell!šŸ¤¢Achchi sabak mili hai!
@phulwa agar ye serial further proceed karta to bhi tum AKASH JI ko dekh nei pati.šŸ˜­isse achcha ye hi hai na ye show end ho jayešŸ¤¢.DM AAKASH was greatšŸ‘.or hum unhe kabhi bhul hi nei payenge.LOVE U AAKASH JI.šŸ˜Š

Ture..........sahi kaha tumne. Atleast ab hum roz wait nahi karenge Aakash ke liye. This serial had best of characters and the actors and it was very different from other shows, magar Aakash ke bina ye sach mein ek dum FALTU ban gaya.
Posted: 12 years ago
no its  getting end sad news