TB: Armano ka.. to end 1st April, 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

Rakt Sambandh & Armanon Ka Balidaan to end on April 1

Friday, March 25, 2011 | 3:05:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Rakt Sambandh & Armanon Ka Balidaan to end on April 1

The two early evening shows on Imagine will be shutting shop on April 1st...

Shukar hai !!! ye fuzul ka tamasha to band hoga !
No akash = No AKB
A bit disappointed bcoz this serial could have gone far if it have followed its basic stroyline and not this  behuda churel drama....
The show started slow, but picked it's self up and got really interesting. This and RS are the only shows I watch of any hindi dramas.  Both shows have potentials and I'm sure if they kept the story to continue a little bit farther than the rating would sky! What a horrible decision, and decisions like these give IMAGINE TV a bad name!
To be honest, I never watched this show, b'cos i didn't get how the quota system would blend w/ a love track.  But w/ the fascination Imagine TV has for stars, they think that simply bringing big names like SRK or Dolly would boost ratings.  Did nothing of the sort.

In case of this serial, it's good they're ending it.  Hopefully, the production house would have learnt their lesson, and should either not make anything for this channel, or if they do, have a storyline that doesn't exceed 3-4 months.
Agree with u guys.but in case of AKB i can only say that this show had a great potential,a powerful unique storyline with magnificent leads.this show would go far more if cvs would show a bit patience.the channel have played an important role here to destroy this show from all sides.they changed the time slot,killed the main lead &at last made entry of that witch &the circus party. they also changed the name.in this way the show lost ts real flavour & also its actual viewers.
Imagine deserves all this, in  the race of TRP they have ruined such good shows.now they can go to hell with all their cheap dramas & foolish love stories.🤢
@ lovesuash

Yep exactly. I think they killed Akash for more of a realistic plot. Speaking this as of a nonfictional setting, where a society is filled with gangs and the corrupt dominate, you wouldn't highly expect a happy ending but a tragedy. In so applying this scenario they have ruined the mood of the show. 
Thanks for info.  very sad news
hey  love  suash I'm  a silent  reader of  the  forum...Bt  I'm  now  making  my  first  post ...Well u  said  stupid love  shows???Imagine  is  continuing  with stupid  love  shows...How   could u  say this.....Ya  other shows  in iMAGINE  R  NOT  UP  to the mark  n they  have   a same  n dragging  storyline....Bt Only one  love  show  airs  on imagine  that  is KMH 2  n that  show is  by  no way  stupid rather the bestest  show...So better  watch KMh rather than mourning  for  AKB....KMH has  potential story  with  such  good  n popular  n  beautiful KARANIKA....

So has anybody been watching the last few episodes and can briefly summarize what's going on?
Yes...it was unlucky to have a really bad creative team!