Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
today is the last episode
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So it ended w/ Sumedha & Radhe dedicating herself to Akash's dream, and Radhe taking her by the hand in the end.  Oh, and where was Dolly?  Did she quit the show already?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
dolly was brought only 4 the trp and she failed
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Time to end the Forum as well....😆 
Vr15h thumbnail
Vrinda

Was Dolly a cameo appearance?  I thought she was a regular on this show.  I was surprised not to see her in the final episode, and thought they switched actresses on her character.

phulwa

Normally, they lock the forums a week or so after a serial ends, although they haven't been doing it of late - Bandini, ZkJ are still there even though the shows have ended.  I think in the next few days/weeks, they might lock those 2 forums, as well as this one and Rakt Sambandh
phulwa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Vrinda

Was Dolly a cameo appearance?  I thought she was a regular on this show.  I was surprised not to see her in the final episode, and thought they switched actresses on her character.

phulwa

Normally, they lock the forums a week or so after a serial ends, although they haven't been doing it of late - Bandini, ZkJ are still there even though the shows have ended.  I think in the next few days/weeks, they might lock those 2 forums, as well as this one and Rakt Sambandh

Thanks for the info Vrish.......any way this forum has been sort of inactive for any meaningful discussions......all we did in the last few weeks was bashing Imagine TV, Creative team, producers and Dolly. BTW Dolly was brought in just to create a sensation and boost TRPs, but sadly the sensation was so deadly that it killed the loyal viewership, forget about adding to it and to top it all she was paid a bomb some Rs.70,000 per episode (dont know if that is true).
The producers already had big hole in their pocket, so they must hav thought why not save some money😆anyway the serial is ending and will be forgotten soon.

Edited by phulwa - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Vrinda

phulwa

i think yes,i dont know corectly wat happened to her as i had stopped watching this show
Vr15h thumbnail
Phulwa

At this point, the mods would do well to shift to the Archives Bandini, ZkJ, AkBA, Shadi 3 crore ki and Rakt Sambandh.

Wonder what happened to Ratan ka Rishta?  Did she decide that she didn't want to marry in this ridiculous manner, or did she already find someone she wanted to marry and therefore decided to call this one off?

Originally posted by: phulwa

Thanks for the info Vrish.......any way this forum has been sort of inactive for any meaningful discussions......all we did in the last few weeks was bashing Imagine TV, Creative team, producers and Dolly. BTW Dolly was brought in just to create a sensation and boost TRPs, but sadly the sensation was so deadly that it killed the loyal viewership, forget about adding to it and to top it all she was paid a bomb some Rs.70,000 per episode (dont know if that is true).
The producers already had big hole in their pocket, so they must hav thought why not save some money😆anyway the serial is ending and will be forgotten soon.

phulwa thumbnail
I had read in some NEWS article that Ratan Ka Rishta will be aired some time in June this year..........but dont understand why did they air promos more than 6 months prior to the schedule......or I m wondering this might have been shelved even b4 launch.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article