Khota Sikka Gone: Vidya85 Left IF

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Khottey Sikkey,

As many of you know her, Vidya, has just left IF. 😭 Please check out the link below:

I'm posting this thread in the hopes that if we all post what we think about our dear Vidya, maybe, just maybe, she'll come back. She's one of our Khota Sikka and she just can't leave like that without telling us. Not only do I want us all to petition for her to come back, but let's talk about what we like best about her and how we liked her as a Khota Sikka.

I won't say cheers, even though that's my customary greeting.

Sri
Vidya,

I cannot express the shock that I have got to know that you have left IF and all your dear friends especially us on the KS forum...I connect with you in a lot of ways because you along with Charu, Neeme,Swetha became friends with me on day one of this forum and instantaneously we became good chanting friends. Later on I had sometime to say about DOTW/GOTW and then because of you I got Sri as another friend on the forum. So when you could give me all these nice friends why did you left us in the middle?? Please come back because you are among the one because of whom the forum is what it is now and who will select the next MOTW?? And if there was any fault from my side then please forgive me and make your appearance here again...Please Vidya come back please!😭

I'm really sad not becoz she left.........(it's her personal choice and maybe she wanted to concentrate more on her studies) but becoz she din't tell us!!!!!

Really missing you Vidz.......Luv ya and plz visit IF from time to time........coz we all luv ya!!!!!😊

Wish u all the best in life....😊

Lots of love
-Sehar
OMG!!!!!! 😲 that's seriously shocking news yaar!! i can't take it!! Speechless!!! ðŸ˜­

Ohhhhhh!! Vidz u r my first friend here re!!! Donno why u took such decision... i really respect that but u can't disappear just like that!! 
Plzzzzzzz come back n talk to us at least once!!! 
Already missing u soooooo much Vidzy...... 
OMG...I am shocked..i dnt know what to say...its her personal choice..but how can she leave without telling us..Will miss her a lots😭..she was my first friend in KS forum..
Please come back Vidz...miss you ...😭Atleast come back once and talk to us..
whaaat?
meri saathi is goone...i am shocked
Vidya, i have no words for this...I m so much in SHocked..How can u do this With us....Atleast if u r facing any kind of Problem then Tell me ..i m ur frend..u can't leave us like this....i m really Sad and  angry with ur This kind of decesion......i m not here anymore..But i m here today just bcz of u.Just posting my Post with this hope..That may be u read it at one day and contact me........Miss u yar 😭😭😭😭...........Really missing u.plz COme back.............
Vidya,

It's your personal choice I guess that you left IF, but at least come back once and tell us why you're leaving. Yesterday night I wrote this poem for you.

Pal do pal ka saath rehta toh acha hota
Thodi door tak saath rehta toh acha hota
Yun na jate tum toh acha hota
Wapas aa jate tum toh acha hota
Dost pe ehsaan karte toh acha hota
Pal do pal ka saath rehta toh acha hota

Vidya hamara toh pal do pal ka saath bhi nahi tha. ðŸ˜­
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry everyone

I had to leave due to some personal problems and studies

Didnt think i would be back but i am lol

Glad to be back and will join you guys when 2nd season starts

Dont be mad at me please lol *kaan pakar kar sorry*
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Vidya🤗
Great to see you back here on IF...Your reason is understandable but I am glad that you are once again among us..Yes we all are waiting for second season to go on air soon so that we would all be back together on the forum...😃Actually none are mad at you yaar its just we were worried😳 Be in touch Seeya😊