Thendral Fri Mar25- Charu clean bowled Thuls wins

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone, back to updating after a long time. Life has been busy๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Sorry didnt see a update today and so decided to fill in. I am not the updater today but just decided to help someone have fun on friday

So epi begins with charu all frustrated but determined not to go. everyone ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒthuls says I thought uyou would give maryadai to athai varthai, thuls asks tamil to make her understand. tamil tries to reason out and says dont worry about nits. charu gets angry and shouts what u wanna throw me outside the house? Ta is all he says no go with ur mother, charu says okay I will go. she keeps staring at thuls and goes and gets her belonging  and says poit varen.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ but gives a nasty look to thuls before leaving. GW is all ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ thuls says finally charu prob solved๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but pavam athai will be all alone now๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ charu charu she keeps saying now she has like lost her hand. tamil says but for that charu cannot stay with me. Ta asks nits why r u sad? nits says chithi didnt even talk to me. tuls says dont worry it will be alright. tamil takes nits out for a change. GW gives a nasty look at thuls. but thuls continues her sweet poison๐Ÿ˜‰ she tells lav dont worry even when I got married athai disowned me, said I am not her D-I-L now see she has accepted me, same thing will happen to you. GW all ๐Ÿ˜ก

Mohan craves for drugs and has withdrawal symptoms, he is not able to bear anymore and goes to have the drug but he remembers kalyani and does not have it. looks like he is addicted and cannot stay away from it.  padma comes and calls him to eat but he refuses, she asks if he is dieting. he says go from here, she forces him and he shouts at her. she is ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ mohan goes and vomits. MM and padma are worried. padma keeps asking what is wrong. but he makes some excuse. his friend comes . padma goes to make tea. Mohan gives all the drugs he has to his frnd, frnd asks what r u quitting? he says no if its near me I feel like having it. frnd says then ensoi!! he says no kalyani doesnt like it, so I wont have it. frnd advises him of the bad state he will be in if he leaves drugs abruptly. mohan says he is ready to face anything and give up anything for kalyani. frnd leaves and mohan goes to his room. MM asks padma whats wrong with him? padma  passes sarcastic comments and says I know to take care of my son, u need to worry about it. MM says okay sorry will not ask again. padma asks about house papers for some dues to be paid, MM handles the situation saying I have given the papers to mom and that I will pay the dues. padma says good and epi ends

Happy weekend to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anand's house, bujima is laying the bed, MIL comes and gives her milk. bujima tells MIL to talk to her as she is bored. MIL tells u should be talking romantically to your husband. bujima says I am very scared of him, he doesnt talk to me, see he is watching Tv now๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ mother says okay I will teach at him. she goes and shouts at her son for neglecting his wife and doing so much kodumai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† anand gets all angry and shoust back. mother says she is a pavam gal u dont neglect her, anand thinks she is doing kodumai and here these ppl are blaming me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he shouts at his mother for interfering in his life. his sister comes and asks why r u getting scared to go to ur room, some fight with anni?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he hits her and tells her to sleep. he pushes his mother off๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• mother says ur behaving like this with us I dont know what u will be doing with her. he says u want me shower pasam on her, okay I will do that right now. all angry he walks upto the room but seeing her he is all ๐Ÿ˜• he tells her what is this? she asks what? he says ur torturing me. she  asks apdiaa?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he says what apdiaa? if this continues then it will become ugly. she says seri anni I will talk later.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† anand all ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ he asks u were on phone? she asks what happened? why ru angry? he asks why I cannot be angry? u have created so much problem. bujima says okay I will call appa and then talk. he asks why appa?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she says appa has said any problem call me, u said there is a problem๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ anand says no no dont call ur father its not that big a problem๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she asks what is it? he says coz of ur conditions my mom is suspecting us. she says oh this? what is this that will become ugly?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he says u have pambu ears, no nothing. anand begs again to take back her conditions. she says u have not fulfilled even one of my conditions. he asks what? she says I asked u never to insult ur parents and u behaved just the opposite. anand is like who me? I behaved badly?๐Ÿคฃshe is like yes the other day u didnt take ur father on a ride coz he didnt buy you a cycle. so now u have to apologize to him. anand first refuses but she blackmails him saying I will call my appa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he agrees. she says then what r u waiting for? go now. he says okay urgently u want me to be insulted will do that.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she goes with him and anand goes and falls at his fathers feet๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (hilarious must watch scene) father asks what is wrong? are u having some mental issues?๐Ÿคฃ bujima explains she felt bad on seeing her father insulted and asked him to apologize. ๐Ÿ˜† his sis applauds bujima, full family explain how badly he behaves with each member. anand father says u can only change him. bujima looks at him angrily and tells full night u ask sorry for all ur mistakes to each one and then come to sleep. anand is

๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update Gudgal! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Missed them after long time, nice to see u back! ๐Ÿค—

Well done Thuls! But I'm afraid she has awaken the two-headed beast (Charu-GW) and things are about to get worse... but atleast one day of peace is good ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Nice Update Swetha!

YAY psycho is gone from TA's house finally....Well done Thulasi and Sudha's efforts didn't go waste..i thought psycho pogama strike panna poguthu nu...highlight of today's episode is our Sakha Sakhi's (psycho & GW) separation, that was shown very good๐Ÿคข..GW's heart (i mean her manasu) got broken..piece piece aa broken after seeing "ejamani" of that house leaving with her bag, someone go pick them up๐Ÿคข....the way Charu stared @ Thulasi is not right๐Ÿ˜•...Charu said Bye to her lovely athai
only, irunthathu TA's house la, wasted TA's left over money in the name of cooking but bye is for athai only๐Ÿ˜ก...at-least she cleared some of TA's debts for camping there for 7 days๐Ÿคข.

Charu, mummy hit you, periappa slapped, car is acting mean, hot water not working to shower, no power in your area nu never ever come back to your atthai's house with your bag ok?๐Ÿ˜ก you can romance your athai through phone and athoda please stop๐Ÿคข. GW's face looked like she is burning on fire, looked very beautiful for once...avanga still under shock about the sudden separation and it might last several hours to days๐Ÿคข...GW and Charu's hand plus hand separation show panni irukkalaam...avlo separation feeling in between them๐Ÿ˜ก. When Thulasi asked her hubby to convince his thickest friend about going with her mom...i was like is he going to support his best friend's goal and ruin everything up ๐Ÿ˜•, nalla velai our super hero talked properly with out suthappufying, athuvaraikum happy๐Ÿ˜ฒ. TA said something with sense about Psycho after she left his house, that is
Charu cant always stay at their place and its good for her to stay with her family..evlo days aa you don't know that Mr.TA?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Gudgal!!!

Yay!!!  Tulasi has finally succeeded in kicking out Charu!!!!!  Once again, her expressions and dialogue delivery were fun to watch.  The best though was Bazari's face!!!!  What a reaction she gave!!!!  The poor thing is going to have no one to romance with. You better be careful Tulasi, as these two Psychos are going to eat you alive!!!  It was cute how Tulasi was trying so hard not to just burst out laughing at them.

Look of the day....

Now that Charu is (temporarily) out of the picture...when will Nitesh and Lav leave?????  Nitesh needs to take some responsibility for his life instead of just complaining.  Please Periappa, hurry up and speak to TT!!!  Also, can we expect a nice TT scene next week??  Now TT can have some privacy in that house...unless GW tries to interrupt them!  It's been so long since Tamil and Tulasi talked together properly.

Nothing to say about Anand's track...just boring.  But Anand truly deserves the torture from Shymala. 

Seeing Mohan changing was good to see.  But he should first concentrate on his studies before dreaming about Kalyani.  And should seek medical attention for his addiction. I think next to Sudha, Padma is the only person who can handle GW.  It will be interesting to see Padma vs GW soon if Padma finds out that GW took money from MM.  I think Tamil will land in trouble since he still does not have a job and owes people money.  Maybe Padma will come and create a scene at TT house?? That should be a big wake up call for Tamil.

Our Kuttima rocked this entire week!!!  Congratz Sruti on a job well done!!!!  I hope next week rocks even better with more of TT track.

Happy weekend everyone!!

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the detailed update!๐Ÿ˜Š

Sabash Thulasi!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You just played your cards perfectly! The victory look she gave when Charu was leaving was just awesome!๐Ÿ‘ Lovely expressions from Shruti! Hats off! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ The look she have to GW before reaching to Lav will make GW not take Thulasi for granted๐Ÿ˜‰. Both GW and Charu have under-estimated Thulasi!๐Ÿ˜†

Now Thulasi has to be extra precautionary becoz Charu may find any chances to pounce at Thulasi๐Ÿ˜ก. She is really a 10 headed snake as described by Sudha!๐Ÿ˜ก

TA and Thulasi have same mentality. Both went in different directions in comforting N/L pair๐Ÿ˜‰.

Next week expecting Nithesh dad to visit TA/T requesting to withdraw the case and I think Thulasi will surely do it for N/L sake๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

omg! the MM house document issue came. This issue is gg to come again soon and for sure and TA is gg to get again blasted by Padma๐Ÿคข. But with Thulasi character transformation, she should be able to handle Padma.๐Ÿ˜‰

Next week, expecting nice scenes btw TA/T as they have no kosu to disturb them when they romance!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Excellent week for "Thulasi in action"!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail

Thanks gudgal for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š Hmmm enjoyed each and every dialogue of thuls & aapus given to charu & GW .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Finally deepa & sudha character influenced thuls'illana..Ippadi..Pesamidiyuma??.

Wow! Well done thuls! ๐Ÿ‘Great acting by thuls as she gave nose cuts to her mamiyar &charu. Finally psycho convinced TA to go to her  house'.Luckily TA doesn't support charu to stay in his house.

OMG in today's epi charu and psycho started to erupt like erimalai ๐Ÿ˜กcoz thuls words gets heated up both more and more.intha'psycho..entha..levelukum..pogum. The way  charu looked at thuls'.aiyoo..she 'll try to harm thuls in future.Thuls..ore..kosu..thollaiyai..thurathita'innonu?

Hope your  hubby will do that  in future.Finally, thuls has gotten a good impression frm gayathri.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠBut this charu will remind her mom that thuls was the reason for her dad arrest. This psycho'might call TA and olarufy and cry what she is going thru.Very irritating to watch GW face after charu's veliyetram..(๐Ÿ˜ก+๐Ÿ˜ญ for GW) sontha..ponnu'maari..aluthu..I liked the way'..TA walks away wid nit & thuls and lav..ithula..kota..ontrumai.The way'thuls  looked at'.charu was awesome'endi'.unakku'TA..kekuthanu'nagala'sirucha..mathiri'iruthusu.

Anand part was total waste today. Don't want to talk abt his scenes. One thing we must appreciate mohan is that he is trying to turn over a new leaf  for the sake of kalyani..KUDOS to script  writers for showing  such scenes on onscreen.It will be a good  message for  the younger generation .

House..pathiram matter going to come up'TA kuthiga..poran'appadiye ..rosam..vanthu..velaiku..ponal sari?? Padma'vanthu'kanthuma'.appathan'TA'will go to job.

I am  was waiting for periaapa's entry. Thuls better convince him and send lav-nit with him by withdrawing vr case. Hope this transpires.ellam...nallathu.๐Ÿค”

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl27

Now Thulasi has to be extra precautionary becoz Charu may find any chances to pounce at Thulasi๐Ÿ˜ก. She is really a 10 headed snake as described by Sudha!๐Ÿ˜ก

That's absolutely right, Thulasi must be even more careful, especially in Charu's case from now on only as she don't know that Charu is a psycho...and that mental girl can do anything which might be even worse from here on only as she faced failure on her plan. As Ranu said this woke both of those shameless creatures and they can go to any extant to get rid of Thulasi. The expression that GW & Charu shown towards Thulasi looked so wrong.

Getting white flower in that temple seem to be the last happiness to Charu and GW for what ever they planned and planning, i hope it goes like that only. Both of them should face only failures and i think it started from that temple scene itself. Next failure to psycho should be Nithesh & Lavanya going to her house through Thulasi. Let's see.
tavamm thumbnail
Tulasi acting was good and so cute .
bjda thumbnail
hey thanks for the update..i was just planning to update today but saw ur update...
awesome scene between charu and thulsi..loved the way she smiled victoriously in the end...
now TA mom cant do much because der is no "charu factor"
next move is to pack off nitish and lavanya because charu can still visit dem using nitish as an excuse....
i am waiting for the scene between TA and thulsi when he appraoches her about charu 's dad....
anand scenes are getting a little repetitive...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you gudgal for the awesome update...

So thulasi has succeeded in packing off charu to her house, i wont say she chased charu from there....still charu is on with her game.....thulz shd be extra cautious now.....now that she can be happy that her husbd would be free from the psycho......but still we cant be sure if charu will not be coming there......she has her romancing parter there at T/TA's place......argg...

The way GW restless reaction was like as though she has lost everything in her life.....even real lovers reaction would be a little less......
I doubt if this lady ever felt like this even when her husbd passed away.......appo kooda she must not have felt so much sogam or restlessness i suppose....
What a creature is this......
The looks Charu gave to thulz indicates her next set of games from outside thru Gw who s inside the house....
Charu would now make sure that N and L are still at T and T's place....she would ruin all the plans T/Ta tries to unite them thru her family but in an indirect way(playing inside the family)....and wd even not let Gw know about this........simple reason....
She can always tell Gw/L/N/TA that as she was chased from Ta's house her plans failed in uniting N with fly and blame it on T(as T was mediating)......
N and L at T's house s an adv to Charu as T and T will not have any privacy......acc to spoiling T and T privacy s more than bringing N and L and she would use that tool to her advantage.......lets c....
Also this plan will go ahead with GW poisoning Lav about thulz, that thulz unwantedly spoke to Gayathri and moved charu out of house and hence L s still there.......
I dont think Charu wd allow perippa to talk to TA or go to his house as she wd tell him and  convince him that she had already talked to them(T/TA) thereby putting a block to N and L again......(not letting them meet each other as of now)
But at one stage again its gg to be bcos of thulz N and L are gg to move out using VR matter and again wd be a failure for charu and a big success for Thulz.....Lav's behaviour wd make her do this i suppose...
But when L lands at N's house the mess Charu created would be enough for Lavanya to suffer in the hands of MIL.....hope it happens...
Anand and shyamala scene was not all that bad....anand's body language was good...the way
he was lyk if he has to go inside the room or not was good...
And mohan turning good s well a good one....lets see how he turns out to be with Thulz or Mm and how he s going to handle things with vishwa.......
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago