smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Its so funny whenever Dhananad says this "Dhigdaa"between his sentences...😆😆😆  I feel its great direction on part of the director of the show to give the character such a unique identifying trait/antic coz I dont think it would be mentioned anywhere in history that Dhanand used to say dhigdaa😆 Nice touch... It makes him look all the more vicious and scary...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊
This content was originally posted by: smallwonder

Its so funny whenever Dhananad says this "Dhigdaa"between his sentences...😆😆😆  I feel its great direction on part of the director of the show to give the character such a unique identifying trait/antic coz I dont think it would be mentioned anywhere in history that Dhanand used to say dhigdaa😆 Nice touch... It makes him look all the more vicious and scary...

agree..😊😊
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes agree...but was their any mention in history that dhananand was a music lover and also plays in drama??
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup its a sargam .. but used brilliantly on an evil character ..
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jhum_86

yes agree...but was their any mention in history that dhananand was a music lover and also plays in drama??

pata nahin

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dananand ...a wasterel, greedy cruel ruler..... fabulous performance and  the way he says dig..dha adds to his evilness...
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smallwonder

Its so funny whenever Dhananad says this "Dhigdaa"between his sentences...😆😆😆 I feel its great direction on part of the director of the show to give the character such a unique identifying trait/antic coz I dont think it would be mentioned anywhere in history that Dhanand used to say dhigdaa😆 Nice touch... It makes him look all the more vicious and scary...

I like his dhigd daa.. 😃 😆 😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i agree its quite interesting the way actor says it emphasizes on this...its quite unique.....the director or who ever gave this line to actor its awesumm
rinku4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mugdhafan01

😊

agree..😊😊

exactly😊