'Round Town'- Wish Happy Birthday!

Posted: 13 years ago
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/hab6.gif

Hello everyone!

Guess what? I want you to run in circles.

Go! Run in circles! 

You know why? Because today is a very special day for a person that just loves to run in circles. HerNew Years resolution even had something to do with her "running in circles"thing. She loves Stefan and Elena [mostly Stefan], Prem-Heer, Abhay-Piya and Enrique! Of course, how can we forgetJay Bhanushali?

Oh btw, she's my hubby/triplet/twin/bff. And i LUBB her. 🤗

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Still haven't figured it out? *sighs* Watch the video below then!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW8TxFFn7Jo[/YOUTUBE]

Do you know who i'm talking about? Yes! YES! It's -AMI- people! Our loveable sweet, cute, wittle babyAmisha who's finally turned 18! She's an adult! YES. People. ADULT. She can vote, drink, go to clubs, sign her own forms without her parents having to, she's ON HER OWN now.

She lives in the United States. Yes. I know. *groans* Canada is so much better. *puts on a cowboy hat and licks her maple syrup* Yup. Canadians. We rock. And now i bet she's shaking her head and rolling her eyes. *smirks* You better be.  

*mike is snatched out of my hand*

Shikha: Shut up and move on.

Jot: Fine then Shikhalulu. I was only introducing the big, fat loser.

Shikha: *rolls eyes* FINE. Here. Let me do it.  *pushes Jot off the stage*

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y A M I SH A !!

*Shikha grins feeling satisfied*

Oh would you just look at my sig and text making skills? That text is just P E R F E C T O.

*insert cool smiley face here* She's 18. *wipes tears* She grew up so fast. Itni jaldi? *starts sobbing while a sad song blares in the background*

Shikha: And here's a little story...

Jot: One day, a cute wittle chubby baby was born.

Shikha: She actually dropped from the sky. Really. She did.

Jot: Yup. She fell into the laps of two gorillas named Tanu and Ravjot.

Shikha: And they were so happy upon seeing the little fat baby, they named it Amisha.

Jot: But then one day, Ravjot dies. 😲

Shikha: Ravjot was a tiny tiny gorilla. Tiny as an ant. She fell of this truck and died.

Jot: 😲Shikha! Don't lie. Ravjot commit suicide because Tanu was cheating on her!

Shikha: Ohh yeah!

Jot: And then, Tanu every day, every night ran in circles because it was the only thing that was able to console her. She had lost her mate. Of course she'd be sad.

Shikha: And Ami would lie there, staring at Tanu all day long.

Jot: One day, Ami grew up! She was 5 years old! Tanu expected her to walk like a little baby would [although Ami learned to walk a bit late]. But you know what Ami did?

Shikha: SHE RAN IN CIRCLES!!😲

Jot: And from that day on, she's been running in circles.

Shikha: Oh. Such a beautiful story. Ami had such wonderful parents and such a wonderful childhood.

Jot: I couldn't have agreed more Shikhalulu.

Oh and guess what her friends had to say about her!

"Cutiepie" [Angel-Jot.],

"Foxy" [Andhara13],

"Crazy" [Smileyface]

"Li'l Missy Merry-Go-Round" [spln]

"Bubbly"[gk_09]

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fU4KWeqh4U[/YOUTUBE]

-Jot.
OMG. It's my twin/triplet/hubby's birthdayyy!!
Which means..it's my birthday too. 🤔 But let's just assume that it's only yours for now OK?

Amiii! Amibear. Apricot. A. Amisha. 😃 My love. My life.
I love you. *holds a rose out for you* ☺️ Since i'm the wife, you should be doing this but it's your birthday so i'll do this for you for now.
😃 I baked a cake for you. *puts a chocolate cake on the table* Cut itt!!
You know, i still remember our first conversation! It was about a piglet that was your sig at that time. And we talked about pigs and how they seemed so cute in cartoons but in real life they were really ugly. 😳 Bhav thought we were weird. 🤣 And Nuttie said she hated them because they stole her...what did they steal again? 🤔 But anyway, i miss those good old days in the Writers thread. Don't you?

But you know what? I love our little.."fights" and the cute things we do for each other. [Like the whole sig update that you dedicated to me because you thought i was mad at you.] I was gonna continue doing that till your birthday you know! 😲 But you were just soo cute i couldn't help but forgive you. ☺️
And then you fought with me because Tanu was "mad" at you and i knew about it. 😳 But like always..even if it's my fault when we're fighting...i'm always able to turn the tables by emotionally blackmailing you and then you're always the one saying sorry. Have you ever heard me saying sorry to you when we fight? Yeah..i don't think so. 😆 ...And that doesn't mean that it'll happen. 😳 *ahem* I love you my little Guju friend. 😃

Gosh. Now that i think about it...have we ever had a conversation when we weren't fighting? 😲
But anyway, i want to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You mean a lot to me and i love you. 😃 You're such a great friend and i just LOVE talking to you. I don't know what i'd do without you. You make me smile on the worst of my days and you make me cry on the best of my days.  But i know that you're always there for me no matter what and i just want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to about anything, i'm always here. Just a PM away.
Just know that, no matter what you do, no matter how you are, you're my wittle Amibear and i'll always love you. 😃

Ok. Well. That was my emotional speech. I'm so good at being funny and serious all at the same time. Talent baby, talent! Oh and SQUIRCLES! SQURICLES!! 2012..come soon. 😃

And here's a little gift, shift from me. *add the Punjabi accent* 🤣

-Shikha.

hey sweetie, finally your bigg day is here, 30th march 2011
and you turn 18...aww..... runs arnd in cicles** lol
today on this day i wanna say 'i love you, i love you & i love you more & more'
couldnt help Jotty mch for this post due to sm personal reasons, bt thats not an EXcuse to make your special walaaa day a simple one..

My Jotty, did a fabbbbbbbb work with all the integrated posts and their ingredients and my siiggies making the post look more 'drooler'
just like you 'JB', hints** he looks hawwttt on your budaayyy bashh.... coughs**

now... all othr thins apart.. here's wishin' allllllllllllllllll the happiness in your arms from all the corners of the world, with love, luck, success, smiles, vibrance in abundance.,.. may you get the bestest of evrything hamesha & foreverrrrrrrr🤗

and since m very badd at writin' so won't be able to do sm kinda flare-ful-of-posts on your buddays, bt this is an Origianal one for sure!

WE the love the You the with the all the our the hearts the and the mind....!!

keep rockin' with lodsa of love & wishesssssss
Shikaachooooooooooooo/Shikhu
ps : all the siggies on pg1 are yours, do use the ones u love the most... ;)
🤗🤗🤗🤗 have a greatt day then a ossmmmm year ahead... muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::indiandoll89::

Happy Birthday Ami <3

I hope you have a totally awesome day and spend the day doing something you really enjoy

Love,
Meera

::spln
::

Dear Li'l Missy Merry-Go-Round (I was asked to describe you in one word, and that's my one. given my constant war with the art of brevity, that should suffice as one word coming from me... and there i go digressing, shoo, shoo, go away distracting thoughts!)

Here's wishing you a hail and hearty birthday - marked every second with happy events that make you want to go round in circles (although I've long suspected your actually needing a reason to do that

How old is it you grow now? - I know, bad manners, but hey, girl talk has no rules, aite?!

Either way, I hope the coming of this birthday, and another year in your life brings you joy and success in every way you dream of it to come

Be wonderful, as you are, where you are!

hugs and love,
nj

::Tomiko::

AMI IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

*Runs around in circles*

Because I don't say it enough, I think you're a darling!  I love your work in the BC and I know you're always on the other end whenever I frantically turn up looking for a Writer!

Have a great Birthday, lots of cake and pretty balloons!

And remember, you're only as old as you act!😉  Have a great Day!🤗

::gk_09::

Happy Birthday Amiiiii ! 🤗 May all your wishes and dreams come true. May you this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life and you continue to run in circles! 😳 You are an amazing writer! An asset to our team. Your comments always bring a smile onto my face - esp. your fights with Jot 😆. Keep smiling kiddo and party hard. Its your day to celebrate.

Love you loads,
Gurprit

::-Nadii-::

Hey Amiiiiii!!

I am remembering the Good Times, We have had together. Missing You and Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday! Its your Birthday! Celebrate and Enjoy another year of your life..

Hope you have a wonderful celebration

lots lots of Love From ur BB buddy Nadiii

::ItalianPrincess::

Happpyy Birthday Amiiii dear *HUgss*
Finally you're an ADULT now...
You rock sweety😃

This is a special wish
so that you can have wonderful memories

To fill the suitcase that
you're bringing into your world of women;
I want to fill the deep pockets of your heart
using love, magic, and small pearls of wisdom.

Love you a lot

Parm

::luvya4ever::

It's my triplet's birthday! So does that mean it's my birthday too?! 😕 Huh! What a conundrum! But not stealing from my dear triplet's limelight, I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMI!!! 🥳🥳
You are just the sweetest person ever! And I am so honored/excited to be your (virtual) sis! I hope your day goes super duper great and you have tons of crazy good fun!!! *offers the hybrid cookie cake* On your special day, I'll even do the dreaded running in circles for you *runs around in circles... huffing and puffing*!!! I love you! 🤗🤗🤗

::-Ravjot-::

Amiiiiiii😃

Happy Bornday😃

Hope you have an amazingly wonderfully awesome day😃 And I hope you get lots and lots of presents and a big fat cake AND get caked while you're at it😃🤣 I'm so nice no?😆 Man I've known since the mango Shrine days. Omg Amango! Brings back memories no?😆 Anywayyy what's a b-day with a gift? Here's a little something from me to you😎

I heard you like Jay and plus your dabba gave it away🤣 Hope you like it =)

Happy Birthday once again😃

-Ravjot

::Sashangelz::

TRIPLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!🤗 *runs around in hexagons* 🤣 🤣 It's OUR b'day!! 😲 At last! Yuhoooo!!!🥳 *trumpet blows* *drum rolls* And now, let me sing for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!! HAPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY TO YOUUUUUU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY TO DEAR TRIPLETTTTTTTT!! HAPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!! 🤗 🤗*claps* *claps* *takes a bow* I know I sing well! 🤣 Okay, back to you. OMG!! 😲 You are 18 today. E I G H T E E N. I can't believe it! 😲 You are an adult. Not matured though. 😆 Oh God, Triplet! I love you so much! You are such an amazing person. Like, "the cutest" ever! 😃 I love talking to you, pulling your leg and just those random ramblings. 😆 I love it when we fight over the circles v/s hexagons thing, talk about girly stuffs, clothes and make up and so much more.😆 It's amazing to have known you. You are one cute, easy going, fun friend. I love the way you are. Never change Triplet! I miss our Crazy Bunch days. We hardly get to talk nowadays but still things haven't changed between us. In fact, I love you more now. 😆 I wish you all the love and happiness for your whole life. Wish you get whatever you want and deserve in life. May God bless you always! And *fingers crossed*, you'll get the job I'm sure. 😉 Party hard today and have a BLAST! ILY! 🤗🤗

P.S, I made a little something for you. I know it's not any good but hopefully you would like it. 😃
https://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac185/Sashangelz/edit39.jpg
https://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac185/Sashangelz/edit38.jpg

Loads of love,
Triplet (Riya)

::Smileyface::

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY AMSTERRRRR!!!!!

LOVE YOU SOO MUCH <333333
so it has only been a couple months since i've known you but it seems like i have known u forever!! 
You are the cutest thing ever and i love ur "running around in circles" LOL!!
U make BC so much fun!!!
I hope u get all the happiness you deserve and i hope u get everything u want in life =D
Happy birthday once again!!!!!
here is a little present for you =D
Now go swear on Jay Bhanushali that you will have the best time ever today!!
Love you so much!
hershi

::Andhara13::

AMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles*

ohmygosh, it's your BIRTHDAY!!!! so, in honour of your birthday, I'm going to do something I have never done before.

*runs around in circles*

HAPPYBIRTHDAYAMISHA!

and because I'm a horrible, horrible person, I don't have a present ready, so you can make me make you anything you want. 

have a great birthday babe! <3

loads of love,
Radz

Credits

Sigs

Starry.Phoenix
...NiyaPari...

Text

Starry.Phoenix

Videos