Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

TOI: Giriraj accused of casting ouch!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Giriraj accused of casting (c)ouch! 

Giriraj Kabra aka Bittu of Hi! Padosi... Kaun Hai Doshi was in for a pleasant surprise when he bagged the pivotal role in the show that also features the legendary Kader Khan.But the bigger surprise was when his friend started spreading rumours of him sleeping with a certain casting director to get the role.Such an accusation coming from a close friend shattered Giriraj who has recently tied the knot.And the actor learned the harsh truth that there are no permanent friends in this industry.As a result of the nasty rumour,their friendship has gone kaput.His other pals believe that its his success that his friend couldnt digest and resorted to such a tactic.When asked,he confirmed the news,Well,the flip side of the industry is that your success turns your friends into your rivals.There are a few who cant see you flourish and thus indulge in such cheap tactics.People who are close to me,know who I am.But yes,I was really shocked and hurt with this incident and after that day I have been very careful in choosing friends. 

Contributed by Neha Maheshwri 

FLIPSIDE OF STARDOM: Giriraj Kabra 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That is disgusting of that friend of Giriraj to spread such cringe-inducing rumours about him! 🤢 Its good that he spoke about it openly and cleared the rumour.
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

That is disgusting of that friend of Giriraj to spread such cringe-inducing rumours about him! Its good that he spoke about it openly and cleared the rumour.

i agree with you totally.its good girraj clear this sick rumour spreaded by his friend also very good he broke friendship with that friend.agar dost ese nikle to dushman ki kya zaroorat