Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

TOI: Love Thy Padosi -- Sanjee

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Love Thy Padosi 

Telly actors Sanjeeda Sheikh,Sejal Shah and Munni Jha were at a city hotel to promote their new comedy show,Haay Padosi... Kaun Hai Doshi,on Saturday.While Sanjeeda looked beautiful in a black top,blue neckpiece and jeans,Sejal Shah and Munni Jha looked very much in their characters.

[Previous] Hip And Happening [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjeeda is looking cute! :-) I hope she sports the open hair look more often in the show, and gives a break to the the ponytails sometime. She looks prettier with her hair untied!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

Sanjeeda is looking cute! :-) I hope she sports the open hair look more often in the show, and gives a break to the the ponytails sometime. She looks prettier with her hair untied!

I swear..n .she was in ahmedabad...n i missed out AGAIN .. ðŸ˜­
Tanu, you are in Ahmedabad?! I wish I could trade place with you on the year 2007 and see Aamir-Sanjeeda when they went to Ahmedabad during the last leg of NB3. I would have given my arm to see them in that cute Santa-Clause hats, LIVE in Ahmedabad! ðŸ˜†

Edited to put,
Well not entirely off the topic! 😳

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

Tanu, you are in Ahmedabad?! I wish I could trade place with you on the year 2007 and see Aamir-Sanjeeda when they went to Ahmedabad during the last leg of NB3. I would have given my arm to see them in that cute Santa-Clause hats, LIVE in Ahmedabad! ðŸ˜†

Edited to put,
Well not entirely off the topic! 😳

Yah m in Ahmedabad... ðŸ˜³ n in 2007... had heard about AS coming to town.. but back then had little access to internet n stuff. ..so got to know them coming and going from the papers..!! And this time... with all the access.. had no idea Sanjee was back in town ðŸ˜­

Sanjee's relatives stay in Sarkhej area... dunno if she visits them or not..... wuld luv to know.. so i culd stalk them ðŸ˜†