Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

Sheenu Weds Ishu...Congrats!!!!!

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
After a much hyped drama..  Ishu and Sheenu are couple ...though it happened lot time now I guess😆..

though we dont know them personally but we do care and hope their life is full of happiness...

What a grand reception.  EM really worked very hard for this and end result is awesome👏

So Ishu-Sheenu managed to get a car for themselves...but I didnt understand which model was😳

Anybody interested in Shaadi 3 crore ki - 2😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph_fans thumbnail
yes im interested in shadi 3 crore ki season 2 but with gujrati family.
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah congratz to them!
 .. i wnder who is next
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz to Sheenu & Ishu  😛 I much enjoyed the wedding and thanks for letting us be a part of it...😊 Wishing a happy future for both of you and your families... Hope Sheenu's parents dont miss her much and get to meet her often...😳

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

After a much hyped drama..  Ishu and Sheenu are couple ...though it happened lot time now I guess😆..

though we dont know them personally but we do care and hope their life is full of happiness...

What a grand reception.  EM really worked very hard for this and end result is awesome👏

So Ishu-Sheenu managed to get a car for themselves...but I didnt understand which model was😳

Anybody interested in Shaadi 3 crore ki - 2😊

Hey😊 The model was Maruti Swift😛

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They should have had a normal inexpensive wedding, and then tried getting a Volkswagen Baguti....  Okay, that car is 11 crores, so never mind, but they could have bought a BMW instead w/ the maximum warranty possible, and had a normal wedding, which would  then have skipped all the antics