-|OS la concurrence|-

Posted: 13 years ago
 OS Competition
~||~

Hey Twilight-ers!
Since i really have nothing to do this Spring Break, i'm gonna keep trying to make this forum more active. 😳🀣
...Oh wow. πŸ˜†...Why am i laughing? πŸ€”

Anyhow, apparently, April 10 is Encourage a Young Writer Day so that "encouraged" me to start an OS competition. ...Er..contest. But it's the same thing. πŸ˜†
-------
All you have to do is write an OS! πŸ˜ƒ It could be on Edward-Bella, Jacob-Bella, Edward-Rosalie, Emmett-Bella, Leah-Jacob, Renesmee-Jacob, Seth-Bella, Carlisle-Esme, or even Edward-Jacob or Emmett-Jasper or Edward-Emmett. *coughs* Ifyouwannamakemereallyhappy....writeanOSonEdward-Jacob. ☺️☺️

But yesh. You're free to do anybody from the Twilight series. And just to make you guys happy, you can write on from someone that's not in Twilight too. But one of the main leads needs to be a Twilight character. For example, you could write an OS on Elena-Edward or Stefan-Bella. Just have fun with it kay?

Theme: Rain.

Pretty simple. It's so simple it's not even a theme. πŸ€£ Include one rain scene and you're good. Of course, if you're more creative than that, brownie points for you! 

No restrictions on how long it should be. If you think that someone can read your OS without falling asleep or getting tired, then you're good. If not, you obviously have to shorten it.

If you haven't written an OS before, now it's time for you to try! It's not even that hard. An OS [one shot] is basically a scene. It's not a whole FF. You just have to write one scene. It could also be a bunch of tiny scenes but..you get the point. πŸ˜†

Go read some OS's in the Fanfiction section of IF if you need an example. Or just PM me and i'll send you an OS. πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah..that's how nice i am. πŸ˜ƒ

PM ME [Angel-Jot.] your entries by April 15, 2011.
MAX ENTRIES: 2 per person.

[I will extend the deadline if requested in a respectful manner by PMing me.]

...Now i'm gonna go watch Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi because it's on! πŸ˜†
Oh...i almost forgot to tell you guys about a PM that i recieved from a GM the other day. *ahem* She said that certain members of this forum were bothering her by PMing her by telling her that this forum was really inactive and it wasn't needed. She said that if the forum shows no sign of life πŸ€” by April 5th she will have this forum locked because she's tired of the PM's.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
---

-
-

-
-
-

HAPPY [EARLY APRIL FOOLS DAY! 🀣
Ok. So yeah. No GM PMed me. That was a lie. =] [I'm pretty sure i never fooled you guys anyway. ROFL.]
But send in your OS's by the 15th!! πŸ˜ƒ

With love,
-Jot.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
Jot , that was an epic fail LOL !  , well i read the april fools sign first so maybe thats why LOL.
🀣

anyways will do one. try to. edward&jacob ? sicko. 
Okay, this is cool. I am gonna participate! 
Nice idea Jot πŸ‘πŸΌ
But can't participate,as my exam is gonna start from 5th.......😭
😭😭
@Jot Just for u, m doing this, I wrote 1, will send it by 2morrow, can we post it in FF section? Edited by Mona1993 - 13 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mona1993

@Jot Just for u, m doing this, I wrote 1, will send it by 2morrow, can we post it in FF section?

After the contest is over, you may. =] But until then, no.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

After the contest is over, you may. =] But until then, no.
ok, dats wat i thought, need 2 edit mistakes, will send it 2 u soonπŸ˜†
Cool game Jot...me will partecipate :)

Haha, I really beleaved to the fool hehe
I am gonna participate Jot..Thanks a lot for this competition..
jot i asked u a question in pm plz replyy ....