BV - Mar 28th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Jagya comes to DS and tells her to not be upset and how him studying further will be very helpful to him. He says she should be proud that her grandson will be a good doctor and that everyone will talk abt how good a doctor he is. DS asks Jagya if he noticed that in all his talks all he said was his own happiness, he didn't even mention his family. She tells him that he has forgotten his family for his own prosperity. Jagya says going away to study doesn't mean he has forgotten his family. DS is not convinced and tells JAgya how much everybody had built their hopes on him and how much everyone wanted him to be a part of their lives.

By refusing to be with the family and running the hospital, Jagya has rejected all family members including his grandfather. She refuses to even look at his face.Jagya tries to convince DS that he will visit often. DS says that is not enough. If Jagya is so selfish, then as his grandmother she has a right to be selfish and want him to be with her. She promises to provide Jagya everything that he will get in the city if he is willing to stay.

DS is called downstairs since some villagers have come to meet her. Sarpanch and some village heads come to the haveli and tell DS and B&B that they want to meet Jagya. When Jagya comes down, the villagers say they have come to meet him. They tell Singh family that they are planning a medical camp for Jetsar and neighbouring villages, headed by Jagya. Singh family silent. Jagya looks irritated. DS looks embarrassed and tells the villagers that Jagya cannot help them at the moment as he is returning to the city to study further. Villagers are sad, but accept that its a good thing if Jagya studies further. They leave.

DS tells Jagya that he has disappointed not only the family, but the entire village. Poor villagers aren't aware that they are depending on the wrong person. DS says she wasn't strong enough to reveal that Jagya would never return and to just be happy to see him in papers and TV as along with his name, he has changed relationships too. Jagya looks mad. DS leaves while the others look upset. Anandi witness the whole thing from the balcony and is upset.

Gauri happily unpacks her bags singing. She sees a photograph of her medical class and misses Jagya.  Meanwhile at Jetsar, Suguna calls and Gehna answers. Unaware of the happenings, Suguna happily tells Gehna that she wants to invite Jagya and Anandi for lunch. Gehna reveals Jagya's intentions to Suguna. Suguna is shocked. Gehna tells her everything and Suguna is upset. She hangs up. Shyam comes there and happily tells Suguna that he will help out with preparing for JaAn dinner. Suguna reveals the latest scoop to Shyam and Shyam too is shocked. Suguna requests Shyam to talk to Jagya and convince him to stay back. Suguna is very worried for Anandi and cries. Shyam promises to talk to Jagya

Precap : Suguna and Shyam try to talk some sense into Jagya. Shyam tells Jagya that he returned from the city and has been able to help out villagers. Jagya questions Shyam on what he has achieved that he is trying to convince Jagya. S&S are shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

disappointed.....
boring,bakwas epi....
thanx a lot for the update...

so jagya will question shyam tomorrow what he achieved by returning back to the village after education...seriously i mean jagya is crazy... poor shyam. i wonder what he'll answer now. his achievement was marriage with sugna i guess๐Ÿ˜†

jagya is crossing all his limits now๐Ÿ˜ก i feel extremely bad for gauri & anandi even his family & the entire village are not happy with him. i wonder what kind of doctor will jagya become. he just doesn't seem to be interested in his profession. all he thinks about being with gauri... how long is he going to cheat anandi & gauri๐Ÿค” poor girls...
Thanks for the update Priya....

yet to watch the episode...but after reading the update looks like there is no progress in the story.....wonder how long they will drag this before the truth comes out... 

Just a thought !! DS said she will provide Jagya with "Everything/Anything" if he decides to stay in the village....just wondering will Jagya play his cards smartly and convince DS to bring Gauri as his wife and get rid of Anandi ?? that way DS has to fulfill his wish and he agrees to stay in the village ! wicked Jagya..... I know I might be reading a lot between lines...but this might be another move of Jagya's....emotional blackmail..and DS as we all know is not a big fan of Anandi, for DS her laadesar is the most important and she will do anything to make him stay with her !!...... I guess I am reading too much between the lines....but there is a remote possibility of the above happening....
Divya,

I don't think Jagya will do any such thing. He still has not revealed his truth to Gauri, so let alone getting her home, he first has to tell him what a loser he is. Also, from the looks he's been giving I don't think he wants to be in a village. He thinks he was born in the city and too good for his small village
actually.....1st time i feel good abt jag's attitute....coz for that DS is in pain.........ohh love it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i too wonder may be later jagiya gives the condition to accept gauri in front of Ds........Ds word ANYTHING.....๐Ÿค”

poor shyam.............chalo ab aap v aazma lo hath ...jab sab ne azma liya toh baad main yeh galatfemi na rahe ki jagiya toh meri baat talta hi naa............
so jagiya be ready for another slap from ur sugna jiji.......๐Ÿ˜†
Anandi is now beginning to upset me..............her expression has not changed for 2 weeks...............what is going on.............???
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update Priya....

yet to watch the episode...but after reading the update looks like there is no progress in the story.....wonder how long they will drag this before the truth comes out... 

Just a thought !! DS said she will provide Jagya with "Everything/Anything" if he decides to stay in the village....just wondering will Jagya play his cards smartly and convince DS to bring Gauri as his wife and get rid of Anandi ?? that way DS has to fulfill his wish and he agrees to stay in the village ! wicked Jagya..... I know I might be reading a lot between lines...but this might be another move of Jagya's....emotional blackmail..and DS as we all know is not a big fan of Anandi, for DS her laadesar is the most important and she will do anything to make him stay with her !!...... I guess I am reading too much between the lines....but there is a remote possibility of the above happening....

Gauri's reaction and subsequent action to Jagya and his situation is what will really decide what is going to happen. Plus the fact that Bhairon and Sumitra and possibly even Basant and Gehna will support Anandi so it is a rather remote possibility..............Dadisa approving is something that is not so remote.
Originally posted by groucho

Anandi is now beginning to upset me..............her expression has not changed for 2 weeks...............what is going on.............???

So true Aditi !! ๐Ÿ˜† Anandi has only one expression 24/7 ..guess she wants to give Sumitra some tough competition  !๐Ÿ˜†
Well shyam hadnt studied medicine. he had completed his course in agricultural sciences and becoz much of shyams work has not been shown, but most probably he must have helped out in the fields and introduced new agricultural technologies to the villagers in these 5 years that he was absent.
Plus hadnt shyam shown his open mindedness(which one gets only after being well educated) by breaking all old cruel traditions by marrying a widow so that seeing him other villagers wuld follow suit and save other widows from these cruel traditions. Hadnt he shown sugna the way to live even after losing the love of her life. Hadnt he given sugna and varun a whole new life.
plus at the very start of the shyam plot, shyam had come up with the idea of a canal which wuld be of help to the farmers.
The fact that despite shyam studying in a city he didnt have that arrogance and was humble and true to his roots unlike jagya........so that made shyam much more accessable to the villagers as compared to jagya