Thendral

Thendral Monday 28th of March 2011

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful update Theiva

Thulasi action continues👏👏!! Gr8! Semma aapu for Charu!

I was so happy when Thulasi really expressed the pain she went thro when TA was stabbed before accepting to withdraw the case. VR family needs to know what Thulasi underwent. But sabash Thulasi! you proved your point very clearly to Periappa! She indeed supported her hubby many times and said that since TA already forgave VR, she is ready to withdraw the case. The way she smiled when Periappa asked her to say that she does not have clear picture of the stabber was absolutely excellent. Nice acting by Shruthi!👏👏

Haha! Charu started to show her Psychoness. Periappa started noticing it. The way periappa said that, "If Charu suspects Thulasi, then she was not true to Thulasi" was awesome!👏. That was the first adi. Also when Charu mom said that she is not fit to be compared with Thulasi was nice.👏👏That was the 2nd adi for Charu.

Now this Charu might call GW and tell her to make it a big issue that Thulasi did this without informing TA. Since the Psycho is increasing more and more, atleast she will end up in the mental asylum pretty soon with the GW!😡

I think Periappa will see the changes in Charu's behaviour soon before that Psycho does something idiotic.🤢
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the super fast and very detailed update Theiva akka.😊

I love Gayathri's dialogues towards her Pyscho daughter nowadays. They are simply superb and straightforward nose-cuts for Charu. Her expressions are like proper scary! Idiot Charu, Thulasi is not a girl who takes revenge on any person for whatever reason. She is always a kind hearted person, even to people who have insulted and tortured her. First, go find a treatment and stay in a mental hospital for a few years. Then when you come back you will see a child born for Tamizh and Thulasi, that would be a big heart attack, and this time no more camping in a mental hospital, it is straight away to hell. 

I am happy Thulasi didn't be angry when Periyappa talked about VR matter. For once, Thulasi didn't need Deepa's advice. This is what I love about our cute heroine. She is always calm and know how to handle situations, at the correct time. Thulasi, you asked amazing questions and it was very hard for Periyappa to answer them. It is good you spoke the truth and explained you and your hubby's situation very clearly. I can understand Periyappa's character but VR is a shameless creature who will never change.

Hahaha, Charu you deserve that flashback from him. Soo glad that she is receiving appu's all the way. Awww, Thulasi has stolen Gayathri's and Periyappa's heart and soon Nitheesh too, but I guess he already knows about her. No need to say about Lavanya, all she wants is money and her husband. Periyappa is very clever and now knows Thulasi's true character including the Gayathri who used to give bad curses. Slowly, everyone are turning into a good character and the support for Charu have decreased! Oh my gosh, last few seconds showed Pyscho's real behavior and I am sure Periyappa noticed it very well, because his look towards her was not right.

I'm still confused why Tamizh is talking like that from the promo. So VR will be released along with the arranged killer, and soon he will harm her, but before that, Charu wouldn't want to let Thulasi live happily so probably she might get someone to kill her. Day by day, her amount of mental-ness in her brain is increasing a lot and Gokul's words will be revealed, which I remember he said she is a dangerous person and should be cured before her real character hits the climax. Aiyoo, I am so scared! Anyway, Charu is out of the house, and the next people are Nitheesh and Lavanya. Hooray, the stupid family are out expect GW. It is unlikely she will go with Sudha so she'll probably just stay with Tamizh and Thulasi.

Anyway, this episode was a very good start to the week, and no annoying side tracks. Today was so good and interesting. Lets hope for another exciting episode tomorrow too, till then everyone enjoy discussing and take care guys!

Edited by Janani20 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the nice update theiva....This episode was full of thulasi sorry sorry MRS.TamilArasu role...was awesome...She beautifully explained what all the pains she undergone..and also made nitesh dad to understand...Each and every word thul said shows she supports her hubby and its her duty as a wife...But this psycho will call or somehow GW will create a mess bet ta and thul and ta is yelling thu...But this is new thul she ll never sad for his yelling instead gg to give more aapu to her maamiyaar....So court scenes shortly....as niteesh dad mentioned...Charu showing her psychoness is coming outside....Soon she ll hurt thul and then only we can see our old TA....Now whole family is aganist charu words and they support thulasi...Nice episode indead...
Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the super fast update theiva,

just one change, i thought.. when periappa said he has spoken to T, def a shock to charu but a very pleasant surprise for us viewers...

great work.  all the while we are waiting for periappa to make an appearance in TT's house and here we come to know that Periappa has already spoken to T and settled matter of VR and nit - lav... what a twist and appu to C...

loved the way she spoke for TA and made periappa understand her husband's point of view and made him say thanks to TA too... after vel's case here T's turn to turn TA proud of her...

now C def peeking up and as you said in the update def C going to create prob to T on the way to court.. hope that wud  be the highlight... (next week...)
TA's role will come when he comes to know of his mother's true intentions.... (becoz in all this he is the person taken for a ride.. at least T knows the situation but TA being let down by mother, friend...)

GW may hv come to know abt T' meeting sudha i think...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da theiva for the fasttttt fasttt update....
Loved the episode....after a long time a good and a must watch episode....and thulasi proved she is far better than anyone....she either did not want to take a revenge on the family who was responsible for all the humiliations she underwent.....she was still calm and proved she s better than anyone....the way she spoke to periappa was too good.....she told the issues from her side, what mistake perippa did and what she thinks about it and what she s going to do.....it truly showed her nature and that is thulasi....

She did not think like charu...though she know about charu's intentions she spoke for the welfare of the family and not for her life......and the highlight s even when she knew she was the worst affected she wanted to forgive them.......

Charu's mental distubances are increasing and it seems perippa watched it...but stil not sure if he will make it out that she has a problem.....

Of all a good lesson from thulz....
U like me or not I always like everyone...and that takes her to heights......and this attitude of thulasi s the one admired by TA and ofcourse by everyone of us.....she does not forgive immediately when asked but explains their mistakes and make them agree and forgives them......
TA is lucky and hope he s arguing with her for hiding the meeting with perippa and i thk charu must have told Gw abt this and finally i feel its gg to against GW....TA will deftly favour thulz if this is the case...lets c
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update & Comments Theiva Akka!!😃

Its a nice episode. Nithesh's dad talked to Thulasi even before TA...that's good...he had a chance to understand her true character..who will hate that sweet girl...pavam psycho started to blame Thulasi for everything and got a lovely nose cut🤣🤣..ellame failure thaan for you from now on🤢...all i wanted is her family praising Thulasi for VR's release as psycho over danced in the name of saving VR at TA's house..and don't deserve any of those😡.

I just loved Thulasi..she was very to to everyone around her...i like the way how she made Nithesh's dad to understand her side first then accepted his request...also the way she made him to accept N/L...it was too good...Psycho cant take when someone praise Thulasi, someone please praise Thulasi every day...Poor psycho wasted 64 seconds holding TA's hand in the name of convincing him regarding VR matter🤢...as Akka said i think Charu is going to make sure that N&L doesn't come to her house just because Thulasi made that  to happen.

Psycho is showing symptoms in front of her family especially in front of periappa too..will he notice that and link doctors words plus her change in character when they praise Thulasi? i guess he wont😕. If something happen to Thulasi by this psycho or the killer how will Charu's family react, especially VR?😕
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!👏

It was a good episode. Thulasi u were awesome, everything she told was 100% right! Thulasi ahhhh...I dont know...She was very good and the questions she asked Periyappa were satisfied. I can praise her the wholeday😆 The love she has for TA is just priceless, but that Loosu is acting dumb..Arggg😡 But Periyappa and Thuls have a good relationship, i like it! He was even not believing Charu...Hahaha Charu ur wastee😆 But Thuls kelvi kethapo, paavam Periyappa onnum solla mudiyama ninnaru!😳 Ohh VR family realized-ah that VR arranged killer-nu?😆 Haha...I hope Charu wont do anything and stop N&L entering her house. Seems like that Periyappa is sensing her pychoness...Hmm enge ellam namma😍 thaan! OMG Charu showed her phychoness..Hehe. But her eyes are very huge and for the first time i was afraid seeying her😆

Btw...A great applause to Thuls⭐️...Ahh i was going mad again🤣 She is sooo prettyyyyyyyyy!!
Well done by them...Srividya was acting niceee...Hats off...Also Periyappa was nice tooo!!!👏
Ippo ellam Thulasi is becoming the Hero and TA Heroine😆

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for updates Theiva!!!

This episode was Tulasi all the way!!!!  She simply rocked today.  And it was awesome to see Charu get appus!!

It was nice to see Gayathri and Periappa praising Tualsi.  Ha ha....Charu thought that she will make Tulasi look bad by saying that Tamil will help.  Right now, more than Tamil it is Tulasi who is central to the VR case.  Tamil is becoming useless these days...lol.  Charu's anger made me laugh!!!!

Smart director made the scene as a flashback!!!  I never expected that!  I loved Tulasi's dialogues towards Periappa.  She was straight on the ball today.  I agree with everything she said.  Good to see that Periappa is becoming is his normal self again.  I was happy that Tulasi brought the situation of Nitesh and Lav nicely.  She was sweet, polite, caring, etc...

Charu and her tantrums on Tulasi....that girl is gonna explode real soon!!!  Tulasi will not cheat with the VR case...unless Charu does something.  At least Periappa is noticing Charu's weird moments...hopefully he speaks to Gokul soon.

Overall happy with today's episode, let's see what's in store tomorrow....
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noxeous

If something happen to Thulasi by this psycho or the killer how will Charu's family react, especially VR?😕

I am sure VR would be very happy and wouldn't even care as he is in kolai veri with both Tamizh and Thulasi.😡 He would probably just praise his daughter every minute and celebrate with his Pyscho daughter, thats how much low them both criminals are. 🤢Well, Gayathri will just kick her out of the house.😆 Periyappa and his wife would be really disgusted for having such a horrible woman in their own home. 😛There is a possibility that Gayathri would reveal the fact to everyone that she is an orphan.👏 Not sure how Tamizh will react to this, I think he would be good hearted and cure her along with Thulasi even knowing her real character. 🥱
Edited by Janani20 - 13 years ago