AbHer Heaven #39 - Beend Baaja Baaraat! <3 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
The Scarf!!

πŸ˜ƒ Signs everywhere!!

Yami and Parul both look very beautiful sans makeup... what say the observers? πŸ˜ƒEdited by 10on10 - 13 years ago
Tanu......observers say trueee 😊

Fatima......saw the pic.....thanks to Aysha......signs everywhere πŸ˜ƒ

This for all the jinghalala fun u had in closing the last thread......horses,brides ,bridegrooms and Europe πŸ˜†.....hope u can see some of the signs here ......

Oh the new thread is open at last...........we took a long time to finish the 38th one...........

Just caught up on all the fun at the 38th heaven.............I like the title with beend and luteri dulhan..........

Ghodiwala Beendh and Luteri Dulhan !

🀣  πŸ€£
Congrats on the 39th thread guyz !πŸ₯³
Yipeee! Finally that thread is over!

@Aysha -- awww!!! such a cute pic ! and aww The Scarffffff!!!😍 hehehe!πŸ€ͺ Even the smallest of connections makes me blush .☺️.. and Am I missing something? Is this a new pic or an old one?
I'm going gaga over Ratna's creations !πŸ€ͺ🀣 First the magazine cover .. and now this !πŸ€ͺ

Lovely!πŸ€ͺ
Yay...new thread...

Ratna...love your creations..Always look forward to seeing them...

Aysha....what a connection and what a sign...πŸ‘...Loved it ..πŸ˜ƒ

Hi to my family in the new thread..πŸ€—
Originally posted by --Naina--

Congrats on the 39th thread guyz !πŸ₯³
Yipeee! Finally that thread is over!

@Aysha -- awww!!! such a cute pic ! and aww The Scarffffff!!!😍 hehehe!πŸ€ͺ Even the smallest of connections makes me blush .☺️.. and Am I missing something? Is this a new pic or an old one?

its an old pic that Parul tweeted 😳
22nd March update written by preearies...

NEW ENTRY OMI BHAIYA...

=============================================================

Episode starts with DISCLAIMER...

Then the Beautiful Song "PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM RETE HO..."

===========================================================

Sorry i didn't see the epi from start...

I will write it from where i saw...

That Stupid OMI BHAIYA was getting information from some one on phone about LEHER...

(Stupid person have he not seen his face in mirror and dreaming about LEHER...HOW DARE HE...GONECASE, and NO. 1 USELESS person...huhhhhh!!!!!)

Then Leher was thinking about something else and something spelled on her...Bittan comes and asks her that why is she behaving like this...why is she doing all this to hurt herself...she told LEHER that she can guess easily that why she is always in thoughts these days...

But LEHER leaves that place and goes to her room...

There she finds some arrow marks she follows it and then she end up near the table where Bittan have left a huge card and a cute teddy bear for LEHER didi...(so sweet of her to do that...it really reminded me of my sis and things i used to do for her...I am proud to have a elder sis who is just like LEHER...Neways i SORRY i went  offtrack...)

Then Leher reads the card...and is very happy to see the teddy bear also... :)

Bittan enters and Leher asks her is today SISTER's DAY....To which Bittan says i don't know i just felt to give you something so ...this is it...And also adds that its always nice to express your love...as it brings happiness and smile to someones face...The person whom we LOVE...(She pointed towards ABHEER hehehe....she is one cool sis...yaar)

Leher might be thinking of Abheer as Bittan used the word LOVE...

EPISODE ENDS....

NEXT EPISODE :-

Bittan gives sweets to Abheer near that Mitthaiwala shop...To which Abheer asks her ...what is this for...Bittan says This is for my sister's marriage...marrige is not yet confirmed but it would be...as the boy and his family is going to come to see her...

"Didi ki shaadi hai na...hui nahi hai par hojaye gi...unko ladke wale dekhne jo aarahe hai"

On the other side OMI BHAIYA looking at LEHER ...(Look at his guts...stupid person he came at her colony...to glare at LEHER....ohhhhh i hate him...)

Even a person from his group looks at leher and passes some lewd comment...

To which OMI BHAIYA slaps him and says..."TUMHARI AAKHE NIKALKE...PLASTIC KI AAKHEN LAGA DEINGE..."(hehehehehehe)