BV - Mar 29th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Scene resumes from Suguna crying about Jagya leaving and how Anandi will be affected by this. Shyam assures Suguna that he will talk to Jagya. At the haveli, Bhairav is thinking. Anandi comes there and tells him to drink milk since he hasn't eaten anything in a day. She starts to leave. Bhairav stops her and asks her if she knew Jagya was thinking of studying further and settling in Mumbai. Anandi says she learnt about this along with others and he has never discussed anything about his life with her. She says she had noticed Jagya's attitude changing gradually every time he visited during holidays. At that time she felt when he returned to Jetsar, he would change. But, she never thought Jagya would change so much.

Anandi tells Bhairav that she felt maybe her and family's love towards Jagya would be the bond that would keep him in the village, but alas, her love does not matter to Jagya at all. She cries. Bhairav consoles her and cries himself that there must be some shortcomings in his upbringing and apologises to Anandi. Both console each other.

Basanth and Gehna come to Maasa who had called them. She tells them that no matter what Jagya wants to do with his life, they can't alienize him. She tells Basanth to convince Bhairav to stop ignoring Jagya. Gehna tells Maasa to call and tell Sumitra about all this, but Maasa refuses, saying Sumitra was already worried for her sister-in-law. Fearing they will lose Jagya forever, Maasa tells Basanth to make Bhairav to treat Jagya well in the hope that he could return after 2 yrs. Basanth doesn't look convinced but agrees to talk to Bhairav.

Meanwhile, Jagya is busy staring at Gauri's pic on the mobile when Shyam calls. Jagya is annoyed but answers the phone. He invites JaAn to come home for dinner. Jagya at first refuses, but Shyam convinces him to come and Jagya agrees. Suguna makes dinner. Varun and Shagun come there and Varun tells Suguna that he will be completely ok now that Jagya is here. S&S feel bad hearing this.

JaAn come to MS haveli (MS is back......yay!!! Radha has changed) They all welcome JaAn and talk about this and that. S&S try to talk indirectly about the advantages of being with family, but Jagya remains silent. Varun asks Jagya when he will start the hospital and treat him. Jagya remains silent. Suguna says she knows about Jagya's intentions of settling in Mumbai. MS and Radha are shocked. Suguna tries to talk Jagya about staying at home with family. Shyam too tries to talk to Jagya but Jagya remains silent.

Shyam tells Jagya that he was studying in the city too, but he returned to the village and he has been help improve the village with his knowledge. Everyone keeps trying to talk to Jagya, but he keeps getting angrier.Shyam talks abt how B&B and DS had got the hospital built with so much hopes. Jagya asks Shyam what has he achieved in the village that he is trying to stop him from going to the city. Everyone is shocked.

Precap : Jagya tells Shyam that he has done nothing to improve Varun's health and that by staying in the village he has ruined Suguna and the kids' future. Suguna slaps Jagya. Everyone is shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

JAGYAšŸ˜” HOW SHAMELESS ARE YOU???
now u wanna break ur sisters marriage.....how ungrateful?
that shyam married ur widow sister who was pregnant before her 
GAUNA....(talking in terms of BV)

selfish 

I QUIT ! I cant stand this show anymore.....
Yeah,

They are dragging Jagya through mud! There has been no progress in story in a week.
am waiting for the day......when  this shameless person ll be punish hard!!

Thanks for the ultra quick update.

Jagya is the pits. How can he change so much?

Why doesn't Bhairo say to him, Fine go and study wherever you want and for however long!
You don't want to be with us, then obviously you can understand why I don't want to finance you any more.
Please go and fend for yourself and don't expect anything from this family - love, affection,money ...nothing!

To earn his keep and survive should put atleast some sense into his head...
Edited by rgattu - 13 years ago
Thanks for the quick update Priya !!

Damn...the story hasn't moved forward...I was expecting some action today..but alas got to wait till tomorrow ! I dont have anything to say about Jagya..becoz we all have shouted, thrown chappals, sandals and abused him enough..yet there isnt any respite...so the best option is to IGNORE him...You know, sometimes when talks and force dont work ignorance works, the family should adopt this method, just ignore Jagya rather than giving him so much footage......phir apne aap line pe aa jaayega
Daadisa still has hopes her Laadesar will be back...and wants to treat him nicely ! what can I say...I guess she too wants to live in a wonderland with Anandi....
jagya: ----------------------------nothin more left to tell
anandi - jus ignore him

Ladesar will be back.... back with a new beendani!

no hope of this guy coming on right trackšŸ˜”

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

no hope of this guy coming on right trackšŸ˜”

one day, he'll be back on track..... laut k buddhu ne ghar hi aana hota hai!