Update for Tuesday-29/03/11-Expect the Unexpected

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba for the Update and funny comments!😊

Pheww! finally Periappa realised what the doctor said about Charu😉. I am so happy atleast he get to see Charu Psychoness fully😕. Pretty much from todays episode it looks like Charu will try to harm Thulasi🤢. The next place they meet each other is gg to be fireworks and it will be in the court I think in VR case😛. omg! can't wait. It is better Periaapa reserve a place in the mental hospital.😡

GW vs. Thulasi started now😆. Charu aapavi naa, what is Thulasi? Actually this lady needs a place in the mental asylum too.

Old TA is back with a bang today👏. Nice nosecut back to GW. Looks like he will suspect his mom soon😊.

Thulasi was awesome today👏👏. Loved the way Thulasi is attacking directly at Charu and GW👏. Shurti's expression was excellent👏.

So since Thulasi has told the Periappa matter to TA, what would be the reason TA little irritated at Thulasi? I think GW has started her game.  TA is gg to realise soon his lovely moms intensions🤢. Aapu for that lady will surely come from TA!😉

Overall a very nice episode. After "Thulasi in action" atarted Thendral is picking up the pace.👏👏 
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!!👏 Ur side comments are hilarious kaa🤣😆

Ahh...Charu-ku mentalness over ayidichu😆 Like Akka said she had no control this time!
OMG..It was really very scary....The way she was walking..Haha...Very scary...Like second Chandramukhi😆 I thought she is going to mazhupufy to Periyappa about her behaviour, but she did not, vera room-kule ponanga...Btw Sriividya again does a great job!!👏👏

Paavam Periyappa, now he understood Charu illness! It was very nice..Thank God drag pannala.
I felt really very bad for him, immediatly he should take same action, illaina it will be more dangerous.😳

HAHAHAHAHA....After a long timee TA become smart again...Still brain innum avar kandupidikala, but somehow managing it with Thuls food power!😆 Hahaha..GW ennama plan podureenga..All old plans dear...Try something new...Btw TA itself gave aapu to GW...Haha and he was giving more hint to Thuls that GW is trying to show her bad infront of him🤣 She was feeling really very sad without Charu🤣 Avanga soga kathaiya enga poiy solla😆 OMG Thuls sooperrrrrbbb⭐️ Awww...She is sooo cuteeee...TA was handsome aswell...Aww...Lovely T&T!! I wish T&T to romance somewhere and N&L to romance somewhere...Gw-ku vayiru eriyatthum😆
GW ipdi water and food ellathaiyum velila eriyunga, soon u will beg on streets! My best wishes!

I hope Periyappa talks soon with Gokul, but he wont!😳 Illana he should warn T&T. But athuvum nadakathu😳

Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!😃

I used to get irritated when i see psycho on screen, now i am getting scared...Thank god periappa saw everything and noticed that psycho telling she wont leave Thulasi that easily...will he talk to TA sooner or later at-least and let him know about the hatred that Charu got towards Thulasi and ask them to be careful?😕..He realizes the truth behind Gokuls words, hope he meet him soon.

One side psycho is telling Thulasi separated her "avar" from her, this side another mental lady is telling Thulasi separated her aasi marumagal from her...what a sink between them🤢. Appaavi girl aaam psycho, enna oru finding from GW🤣🤣...aamaam it was written in her face...GW started her pasamulla emo dramas to poison TA....ladies will keep something in manasu aam and will wont show out aamm..yaara parthu yaar solluthu?..this GW never look at herself first..she is talking like she is some god sent mother😡...TA ku over amma pasam these days. don't melt TA..she is crying because her dream which is keeping Charu as your ejamani forever got shattered🤢. He supported Thulasi so he got escaped but i need to say that his brain is working on & off😲. i got a question to TA...he was able to notice his mother's "sad" face but why he didnt notice Thulasi while Charu was there?😕.

GW's face looks good when she gets nose cut...she is more worried that she lost on her plan than acting happy for Thulasi convincing Nithesh's dad...avlo ego to this lady..GW, don't worry.... Thulasi wont say that you are a disturbance but your son will tell that soon and chase you out😡As this plan failed this jobless lady is going to come up with something else next morning😡. I love Thulasi these days..she is so cute and acting according to GW....Thulasi has learned how to tackle that GW in her own way...That mother of TA still cant digest her appavi marumagal leaving her all alone🤢. Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks for the hilarious update Shubba Akka! 😃 Ur comments made 🤣 🤣🤣

Man, I was really scared looking at Charu today and she didn't even have her hair out 😲 she looked like was gonna literally bite people's head off! 😲 Soooo wonderful that periappa knows whats going on with Charu. Hopefully he doesn't take her behavior lightly and takes some action before she or someone else gets hurt!

Thuls and TA was super today.... indirect aapus to GW... first she must be locked away for Charu to seriously get better! Thuls' has learned a lot from Paati, Sudha and GW in double meaning talks...see how nice she is GW, she is giving you water for your vaithu erichals 😉
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago

Thanks shubba for the update.😊 .Super thuls.... Luckily TA..cooled down ... with his  wife .....for thuls withdrawing the case and he smiled and thanked thuls. After hearing their romance this GW..ullukulla..eriyuthu...mamuku😛. Periappa noticed charu's behavior ar the right momment .Hope he will consult DR.Gokul and will take necessary steps to cure this pity girl.

OMG her face is changing like nine..avatharam😈😡..saying abt..she wants to marry TA.. still. Nice periappa is the only person who doubted this charu  who was mentally upset.

Too late periappa...psycho..muthiyachu.   munnadi... this...charu acted wisely and at  momment dr.gokul was a third person to periappa. ana...ippo..nelamai..thalai..keel. Hope he will call dr in upcoming epi's.

This TAmom..aiya..she will never change...innaiku...water..nallaaiku...?? MR.ta...after a long pinnitinga👏👏. Once vr is out ...and comes to know abt his daughter....he will be in kolaiveri to harm T&t.  More probs are waiting for this cute couples.

All along the worst creature in the serial is ta mom..she is a panna pei.😡I think it's time to for the dir to bring along thuls mom to be rich and to be introduced to her..she will  turn against..charu . Only then this psycho will realize her sothai intentions.

So far GW was praising  and gave hopes to charu which made psycho happy. ...so when  people in her house started praising thuls...mulu...lossayiduchu..charu. This charu was trying to cheat everbody...ana...kadavul...pota...muduchu...vera😊😊 including her family members.

She told poiyana reason for saving nit-lav. But thuls acheived with her unmaya..anbu..pasam...forgiveness
which agrgrevated charu.

The way she laughed at her mamiyar was awesome...thanniyai...kuduchutu..unga..marumagalai...ninnaichutu..irrunga. Super kuttima.👏👏
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Thanks Akka for the super update with all fully songs and comments 😆 🤗

Nothing much to talk about psycho, it came to the open to Periyappa first and then slowly to everyone when VR comes out. I hope Periyppa does not delay with meeting Gokul to confirm everything, but it looks like that only . I don't think Psycho getting caught is the twist now, coz everyone will pity her and see her as the affected girl only. GW getting caught would be the next main twist probably 😕. Oh please maatividunga Kumaran sir antha ladyai, she is worse than Charu now 🤢 🤢.

Was soo cute when he thudachufied his hands and mouth with Thulasi's Chudi 😳. And i was getting ready to scold him at the end of second part, but he proved me wrong. I was tooo happy to see the old TA in that moment. After a long time he used his brain for his wife. And Thulasi's aapus to her MIL were good and she was soooo simple and cutuuuuuue today 😳 and TA was handsome too ☺️. I enjoyed the epi for our T&T 😃 😆

Srividya acted really well today 👏.
Thanks for the gr8 Update and funny comments Shubba akka!!

WOW I was really scared lol !! Periyappa's face-a pakkonnum pei arancha mathiri nindaar!!! Chandramuki film paartha mathiri irrunthichu lol!!

Srividya's acting was really supero super👏!!

OMG Thulasi ippidi aappavi mathiri munjaya vaachikittu ivalo pesurra!! Love GW's face in the end!!!

Awww Tamizh Thulasiku thaan romance vaadiva panna theriyathu endru paartha unnakuma!! "" Thulasi kai koodu"" endra sollurathu?? oru big hug kooduthu🤗 oru chinna kiss-um kodukonum😳 ippo thaan Charu illaiye vanthu thadukurathuku!!!

Sudha's paadam ippo thaan konjam puriuthu polla Thulsku!!!

Ippothaan viewersku santhoshama irrukuthu!!!
Thank you for the nice update and side comments Shubba akka,😛 Title was awesome..!!😉

Nice to see that at least Periyappa noticed her pshyco character...!! It will be nice to see now..!! But it was scary and really very well acted by Srividya...!! 👏

Thulasi you were superb and you have learnt a lot from Sudha.😆.!! TA was with some sense today..!! That was nice to see he supported Thulasi..!!😳
GW with a nose cut was nice to see.😡.!! Charu and GW romance thaanga mudiyale pa. 🤢.!!

I think Charu will call GW and tell her that Thulasi had called to her home and has told bad about Charu and that is why her mom took her away😕..!! So TA will start questioning about that with Thulasi..!! I hope so lets see..!!😕
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
For some reason i want VR to praise Thulasi and thank her at court or where ever they gonna meet next and give another shock to Psycho and GW...as Nithesh's dad will tell his brother about his convo with Thulasi and might mention about her thinking VR as her dad too...but on the other hand knowing VR's character i doubt it will happen because as sooner or later he is going to get to know Charu is mentally disturbed and going to blame TA for it as usual and as Gunthy said few days ago he cares too much about his prestige...

The sad thing is its always T&T who are going to end up with guilty feeling...i think there's a reason for showing Nithesh's dad noticing Charu's behavior right after Thulasi requested him to take N&L...these two are somehow going to get an link...imagine if they get to know GW's role in this🤢, Lav dream life will be a dream only for awhile and so is GW's, she can be feel very proud of herself by seeing her daughter's life for what ever she did/doing😡...seeing Charu's vigorous behavior she might end up harming Thulasi....In TA's case with his mom, the dialog that he said in hospital to his mom is going to be so true when he get to know her plans which is she is worse than Vel.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago