the same guests again and again and again and ....

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i am sic of seeing the same people again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...................
i used to really like this show but karan needs to stop inviting only his friends and broaden his guest a list a bit
wot do u think? :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

well i think the first half of season one was quite interesting....but now it seems to have lost its charm :S  any idea about who's coming on april 3rd??

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mslucki

i am sic of seeing the same people again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...................

i used to really like this show but karan needs to stop inviting only his friends and broaden his guest a list a bit
wot do u think? :-)

😆 i knw he onli  invite doze ppl whu r hiz frnz..& itz d sameeeeeeeeeeeeee discussion every tyme...i think kareena came on for d 3rd tyme...& he askd her d same john abraham question dat y wudnt she do a film with john....itz d same answr....doze same questionz 4 hiz frnz shahrukh & farah...

y nt he start inviting the tv celebritiez....may b sm singerz....
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: masin

well i think the first half of season one was quite interesting....but now it seems to have lost its charm :S  any idea about who's coming on april 3rd??

i think dey showed arjun rampalz picz along with hiz wyfe.....& now i jst read an article which says tushar kapoor & ekta r coming...& they both had a fight😆...typical bro & sistr 

i seriously hope itz nt boring
Edited by harpkaur - 13 years ago
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya the guest list and the rapid fire questions are quite repetitive.... He needs to invite guest who are "not so close to him"