BBGC Help Desk: ALL Questions Here! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello m001

I am regular updater for Monday and Thursday...i have some problems in my computer and net too...it might take few days to repair and most important prob is mine is Vista which is not available in India if i take to service center some legal prob might come...i am really sorry for causing trouble to you guys...

hope you understand...

i will ask either Anjali,Sonia or Aachal to cover it 

priya 
hi jst want to kno y no1 is updating BBGC regularly.. the most exciting clips r missing.. ne1 actually goin to update for the 8th?
I cant understand how to post pictures in the Creation Gallery nor in the Picture Gallery... plzz sum1 help me out...
can someone tell me who is komals dad n mother
When is the new Jay coming in bbgc? In which episode?
I am writing about this program Beedh which is currenly airing on Imagine TV. I think this drama is not very good and it has the same sort of stuff on mostly every episode each day and week so I would suggest that this drama Beedh should be taken off fair or ended very soon and should get replaced with a another program which means a new drama at time slot of 8:00 pm everyday because I think this drama Beedh is not a very good program as they always show a lot of stuff which is are not good things.

I also don't like some of the characters who are staring in the program Beedh which are always doning bad things with other members of the show and it  is not good for viewers to always watch everyday and week at the airing time of 8:00 on the channel Imagine TV.   

I think Imagine TV should get rid or end this program Beedh very soon and replace it with a new drama which is even better that this one currenly airing on the channel since last March. Also the new program should make viewers more happy  and enjoy the new drama / program.

Created by S Farhan
Written by S Farhan & Shobbit Jaiswal
Beedh should be replaced with a drama which is totally different to this one with a another story. 😔

From Kalwant12
Where can i get the songs of this show...