Happy Budday Rizzie! | March30th.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

the title kind of gave away the purpose of the thread. Oh well.

*cue story-telling music*
*ahem ahem*

It was on this day that a little girl was born in a land far far away (India, to be specific).
The minute she came into this world, her parents knew that she would be a tough little girl to handle. What with her constant obsession for weird TV shows like Winx Club and what not, it was kind of hard to see her as anything but crazy. ๐Ÿ˜† Then one day, she stumbled upon a show called Rishta.com. She knew there was no turning back..it was set. She was officially a Kavi deewani after watching just ONE episode!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Though she can be crazy and totally weird at times, she is the most amazing person I've met in my life.

Here's wishing you a very..

Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago

|| M  E  S  S  A  G  E  S ||

-Ravjot-
^^ she was the FIRST person to send me a reply with your message.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

H a p p y  B i r t h d a y  T r i p l e t

^ Pretty colourful no?๐Ÿ˜Ž I rock๐Ÿ˜Ž Man it seems like yesterday we became part of the Crazy Bunch group and it's already been a year๐Ÿ˜ณ Time flies๐Ÿ˜† Anyway, just wanna let you know that's you're awesome and when I'm bored past 2 in the morning with nothing to do, talking to you changes that =) You make my day [or would it be night?๐Ÿค”] Anywayyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜† Hope you have the bestestestest b-day ever! I know how much you love RoSha [we talked about this๐Ÿ˜†] so I made you this =)

Hope you like it๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm still shocked how we turned out to be triplets๐Ÿ˜† Pretty surprising no?๐Ÿ˜† Happy Birthday once again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Ravjot

MeenaJ

Hey Riya! Whats up yaar? It's been a long time after Rishta.com ended! I know u still miss Kavi!! We used 2 talk a lot about him n how ur talks made my day! Girl, we need 2 make up  time n chat! Happy bday n have a great time celebrating it w/ frendz n fam!!
-Meena :)

radt

Happy Birthday to You 
Happy Birthday to You 
Happy Birthday Dear Riru
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you, 
And happiness too.

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!

For my favorite person in the world, I wish you all your favorite things on your birthday!

You're a friend who I can trust to always be loyal and true and there is no greater friendship than the one I share with you. Wishing my special friend the best birthday ever.

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!

________

shoaib_khan

Happy Birthday Riya...Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day...May All Your Wishes Come True...Hope You Have A Great One...God Bless You

Anhdara13

RIYA!
*is ashamed*
I almost forgot it's your your birthday. And then Nitya called me lazy. I cried. :(
butbutbut, since now I remember (I'll forget again next year) so:
HAPPYBIRTHDAY!
may you have a wonderful day, year, and life. (: and may you meet Kavi Shastri. <3
because Nitya was (partially) right - I don't have a present ready for you. *shame*
so you get to request what you want! this is your coupon so whenever you want, you can make me make you something! and I cannot say no. 
happy birthday once again hun!
love,
Radz

-Ami-

Dear Triplet,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! AHHHHHH! *runs around in hexagons* It's your birthday todayyyy!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ Can you believe that this day is finally here! I mean, we've been talking of this for the past few days of our birthday coming up, but it's finally HERE! And you are now 17!!!! *jumps up and down* How does it feel?? Isn't it the greatest feeling now? =P

Anyways, I just want to tell you Triplet that I'm so happy to have such a great friend like you in my life. It's always just so much fun talking to you about all the crazy stuff that we talk about. And when we talk, it's not crazy at all because all we're doing is just have so much fun talking about this stuff. I'm so glad that we met at the Kavi Crazy Bunch thread because had we not, I would've missed out on having such a great friend like you in my life. AND! Because of that place, I was able to find out that I have triplet [you and Ravz] And because of this, I now have you in my life as and amazing friend and triplet. And we're both so alike in so many different ways. =P

You're just so cool, so sweet, adorable, and CUTE! That's the best think about you that you are just the cutest person I've met. Every single reaction that you have is like the most adorablest and cutest reaction ever. =P

I just want to say that I hope you have the greatest birthday today ever. I know your plans already since you told me, but I hope everything goes according to how you want it and that it all turns out to be perfect for you. Afterall, you turn 17 only once, and you want that to be perfect. And trust me, it'll be amazing and perfect for you. I hope that you have the greatest time hanging out with your family and friends for your birthday today. 

Since this is turning out to be a little senti, I'mma cut down on that a bit. But, OH! Don't forget cake! Eat tons of cake today. Make sure you take every little gift you get. [Not like you'd want to let a birthday gift go away from you. =P] Take tons of pictures with your new camera, and most important, HAVE FUN! I really hope that this birthday for you will be great, along with the rest of the year. And *ahem* I want you to find yourself that special someone because I do not want you to change your name. I LOVE your name. Okay, that was a lame. ๐Ÿ˜† But I do love your name, so remember that. *cough cough*

And, I have a gift for you too. Although, it's on my computer, and I'm typing this from my laptop..so I'm think that I'll just post that for you on your birthday at the birthday thread? Kk.

So yeah. I'm horrible at ending such things....Erm, yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN! Whooooo! ๐Ÿฅณ Remember, party, have fun, and eat tons of cake! =P

Love you triplet!

Love, your Triplet.

indiandoll89

Happy Birthday Riya! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope you have a totally brilliant day today! Spend time doing everything you love to do. Watch tons of movies and listen to those songs you love! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I hate how we don't get to talk much anymore but I hope you know I still love you and I hope we get to talk more in the future.
I hope and pray that all your dreams and wishes come true for you and may God bless you with good health always! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love you,

Meera๐Ÿ˜ณ

MEEEEE!๐Ÿ˜†

I already wished you like what? 10 billion times? I lost count.
Rizzie, even though you freak out when I go MIA and then start yelling at me the minute I start talking to you, I have to say you are the bestest friend a person could have! I am so happy to have you in my life, you have no idea. I love talking to you and if given a chance, I would love to talk to you every freakin' day..but life always interferes. oh well.
You are the sweetest, cutest, most adorable person I have EVER met! Don't ever change..always stay the same. ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope you celebrate a million more birthdays and get smothered with cake every year.๐Ÿ˜† jk.
Eat lots of cake, go out and have LOADS of fun!

-Nitya

oh yea, here's my birthday present. I figured you would expect a Kavi sig so I changed it last minute.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago

Soulsis Soulsis Soulsis!! What Do I say about you..Its like I can Goo On Speakin about you,but still I have no words!! You are the Most Sweetest,Awesomest,Cutest,Bestest,Most Supporting,Most Encouraging and the Most Beautiful Person I know in this virtual World!! The best about you is your awesome smile and the Golden heart..I am serious,I am maybe one of the most God-gifted person to have you as my friend and sister!! You're there with me always,I love the way you handle my blabber! GOSH I blabber So much!! Like on the phone,when we Goo on talking about Everything,Anything and Nothing, I love how calmly you talk to me! You are my Sacchi wala Elder sister,to the true sense of the word! You just HAVE to know,Soulsis,that there's NO ONE in this WIDE world like YOU!<3 I LOVE YOU from the bottom of my heart and I have SO much to say again!! Today,When you're preparaing yourself to become an ADULT,I am gonna give you loads of GIFTS,HUGS and Sloppy Kisses! LOLZZ and to add up to it,My Love For you!! You're like,the PERFECT elder sister ever! I am really blessed,I still wonder what have I done to recieve a Soulsis Like You!! You Are Just Gorgeous,Fabulous,Fantabulous! I Love You for the Person you Are!! I just hope,that you'd never ever forget me.And oh,Not to Forget,We have SOOO Much in Common! Although,you're MORE sensible than me,and ofcourse So Much Mature and Down-to-earth!! I Love being your Baby Sis!!

Okaaayy,FINALLY coming to the Event of your Birthday..HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAPPPY BIIRTHDAY Soulsis! The Happiest One!! I wish,that this Birthday Brings You the Happiness Of the World,LOADSSS of Love from EVERYYBODY ( more than u get) and Loads of Masti!! Wishing you Great Health and Smiles,Sweet Memories and Tight Bear Hugs..Stay Happyyy The Year Round!! And to add up,LOADS of wishes from above<3 Ooh,May Rishta.Com come back on-screen,May you talk to Kavi MORE and MORE and remain a crazzy member of the Crazzy Bunch!!

To My Angel Soulsis Riya Di,
I LOVE YOU ! So much..And the way our bond has strengthened,Its like,I feel I am SO SO blessed to have you by my side!! Just remember Soulsis..I am with you! Whenever you need me,give a call! Availabe always for you..!!:)
My gifts,Loads,and Loads!!

You're the Most crazziest Kavi fan I know!! So the Sigs dedicated to that fact,and its for you!!The Sigs are Made by me,FOR my Awesome Soulsis,'Coz I LOVE you!! and Our MAJOR similarity..SRK-KAJOL!! You Love that Jodi,don't you,the Golden Couple Wishes you a Golden Happy Birthday LOL!! LOVE YOU Soulsis!!

Ooh,Don't get the Wrongish Idea!! Here's your Cake!

Proving My LOURVEE for you LOLZZ !! Have a feast<3

Guess What?There are Roses Too! Flowers for a Flower!! I know..Hindi Film Cheesy Line,But It always works ;-)

And There's a LOT of love,which I cannot measure,and LOTS of bear Hugs!! Muah Muah Soulsis LOVE you<3
Wishing you the BESTT birthday EVERR!!
Love,
Maitree(your shonu-monu bonu)

P.S. I really hope you've liked this Post/Gifts,I want your birthday to be EXXTRRA Special<3 LOVE YOU Soulsis! Good job with the Thread Nitya!

Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 13 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN RIYA!

I'm still too lazy to make you a siggy. (if anyone says anything about this, I will cyber-smack you.) so feel free to request one whenever you feel like it!

I miss talking to you! *cries* we need to spam the CB again.
Oh Radz, *shakes head and runs away to hide*

TRIPLET! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *runs around in hexagons* Enjoy your day todayyyy!

I'll have your gift posted later on because again, I'm using my laptop and the sig is saved somewhere on the computer in the other room. [And I'm lazy right now, but I'll get to it eventually!]

Love you Triplet! ๐Ÿค—
Riru!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
My li'l princess!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Check my FB status!๐Ÿ˜‰
I love U!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope U have a great day!โ˜บ๏ธ
beautiful thread Nitya!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I so wish i could pack Ranveer and gift him to my riru!!!!!!!!!!
But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is too big!๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway..... a cute pic wud do ........ no?????

โ˜บ๏ธ

And........... I loved Band Baja Baraat too!!!!!!!!

This is for youuuu!

Love you Triplet!
Happy Birthday Riya! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love the post Ami! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy Birthday Triplet๐Ÿ˜ƒ