Uttaran

Tera kyaa hoga Rathode?

yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I wonder..if Rathode is too interested to become  a father..why didn't he get married till now?It's not that he planned Tapasya's pregnancy..then he kicked her out of his life,had he never got a intuitive feeling that because of their one night stand Tapasya can get pregnant?

And one more thing..Icchha can know that Veer is not the father as she has the medical report of Veer.But how Rathode can say that he is the father?He doesn't have Veer's medical report.Has he got that much time to calculate about Tapasya's biological clock?If that much he ever thought,he should have claimed Tapasya by now.He said.."What is mine..I will never give to anyone.."..fine..where was this rule when he kicked out Tapasya ? Not ritually,but physically he had claimed Tapasya already..then why he didn't made Tapasya as his own by all means?Now he is dying to be the father of Tapasya's child.If he is so keen to have a baby..he can get married..then have a baby..like normal people do.If he is only interested in that child..then he must kidnap Tapasya on the first place..keep her hidden..pr in places like Dubai..London...the child born..and he takes the child..and again ..just kick out Tapasya..

What is the matter with Rathode?Is it only the child?Or Tapasya?Is it love?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail
Rathod has lost his fertility or what now......?..If he really wants a baby, he could have had one earlier.....and can still have another by a proper marriage....... If he has developed fatherly feelings for  Tapasya's baby...he can go to the court for child custody...demad DNA testing in court, and claim the custody ? Why does he have to do all the faaltoo nautanki of blackmailing, disguising, planning, plotting....ugh!😡

I think he must be still infatuated with her, he wants the unwilling mom WITH the child....so he has to resort to scheming, planning to bring her home too...otherwise why else would he even need act so absurd!🤢

What about Sanchi...how can anyone act blind for so many days...why can't Ichha be smart enough to take Sanchi for eye examination under the guise of helping in her treatment..,,, when the machines throw flashes of light, right into the eye...any person's eye will respond to it. It is just too easy to figure out whether someone is acting like blind without using "ropes"....🤢🤢

yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hima_123

Rathod has lost his fertility or what now......?..If he really wants a baby, he could have had one earlier.....and can still have another by a proper marriage....... If he has developed fatherly feelings for  Tapasya's baby...he can go to the court for child custody...demad DNA testing in court, and claim the custody ? Why does he have to do all the faaltoo nautanki of blackmailing, disguising, planning, plotting....ugh!😡

I think he must be still infatuated with her, he wants the unwilling mom WITH the child....so he has to resort to scheming, planning to bring her home too...otherwise why else would he even need act so absurd!🤢

What about Sanchi...how can anyone act blind for so many days...why can't Ichha be smart enough to take Sanchi for eye examination under the guise of helping in her treatment..,,, when the machines throw flashes of light, right into the eye...any person's eye will respond to it. It is just too easy to figure out whether someone is acting like blind without using "ropes"....🤢🤢

@ Bold ..I agree with you completely..physical intimacy kuchh toh asar chhodta hai...apart from the child.😆

cutesmits thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

Since Uttaran's producer and director by mistake got a hindi dictionary where its wriiten Uttaran means scheming, planning and plotting.
So for them kya hoti Uttaran?...plotting and scheming always 😆