Written Update : 30th March 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi Tanyaz,
I haven't posted to you for a while. How are you feeling these days after your recent illness? Also wanted to say thank you for your usual fantastic updates. At last things are happening in PR. Am so glad to see Manav and Archana back in the Deshmukh home.
it seems i only missed watching my mannu on screen. ðŸ˜”

Thnks Tanya di 4 d update. 
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Thnx for the update Tanyadi..

nuthing much happened except for Ajit doubting Shibu umm..good thinking CVs loll

Thanks for the update, I think the person in the car is either Jaiwant or Dharmesh.. I am more inclined to think Dharmu because shibu appeared just around his disappearance ... and he did not want to loose Satish's partnership ...

Thanks for the nice update Tanya Di,😊
Because of match couldn't see the epi.

By Reading your update able to know exactly what has happened.
thanks,  Tanya.the stage is set for the return of Jaywant. the show would get interesting.
Thanks! I am so glad the CVs have brought up adoption, I would love to see Varsha and Satish adopt. Who cares what Bhavna thinks, this should be about them not her.
Thanks for the lovely update Di... So the letter could be from Vinod's company.. Good guess Di..