Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guys,

Just making a thread continuing from CCMB thread. ( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1634422?pn=22�) Thought I'll move it here after reading the rule book πŸ€’. Since we are having random talks and making up stories

Me and some of the other members we making up our own story with CCBM characters and other.

Anyone is welcome to join.

So far for the story we have planned:

Originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

And you know what would make a really good story? If we make it completely Bollywood style with ninjas, ghosts, vampires, and all that awesome supernatural stuff. Maybe we can assign the roles of these characters to the CCBM cast.  Like Kinshuk as a ninja and Neha as his ninja sidekick. Nandu can be the maharaja of some place and Chanchal can be Cinderella. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Back to the story....I'm trying to stop my imagination going wild lol..

CC and Cinderella πŸ€’ lol....maybe she is the evil one.

I'm liking the ninja twist. But we cant make both the actress and actor the same....need some variation. Star cross lovers and all πŸ€£...the chick flick comes into there

Kinshuk = Ninja πŸ˜† Cursed with vampire following him around
?= Vampire....(need a actor here)
Neha= Ghost (with ninja moves πŸ˜†)
Vampire lover?....another love story πŸ˜†

Maybe more characters?

CC = Evil cinderella (hunting for poor soul to make her prince πŸ˜†)

Nandu= maharaja 

Strange piercing guy has a gang of them...the evil gang following our actors in the quest for.......____They move from kingdom to kingdom πŸ˜† 

What do you guys think? I see a story coming forward πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Evil extreme piercing gang:

Knife skilled....part of the gangπŸ˜†

Wolverine type blade gang member

Women member of the gang (maybe shes secretly in love with ninja or vampire lol) 

Sorry Priya if the pictures freak you out more πŸ˜•

Obviously our first one is the gang leader the previous one:

Feel free to put your inputπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I made it!!! .... I just followed the linkπŸ˜†

Hope other people do join...

Me (Rani... hello thereπŸ˜‰)..... Peacefulblossom (Bahar) &...... anuragtani4ever (Priya)...  were talking about random movie's with weird crazy storylines and then with us being the genius's that we are.... decided we should write our own story & who knows someone may want to make it into a movie one day πŸ€£ ... we'd be billionaires!! πŸ˜† ... so hope you come join in.... add idea's and share our glory!! πŸ˜†.... 

@ Bahar

funny thought...... out of all the pictures the only one that freaks me out is the first picture of the guy with the knifes through his nose....the rest look ok to me!!πŸ˜†... if I saw any of the others I would probably start talking to them πŸ˜†

... i wonder how he swims underwater??πŸ˜• (he might not now that i think about it🀣)...

My vampire sidekick has a lover!!..... Ooohhh..... does that make him the parallel leadπŸ˜†

btw I wrote this on a previous post don't know if it got read due to the post quote crazy thingπŸ˜† that we had going on

Kind of intro.... A tale of a 'ghost lady' on a journey far across the realms of the 13 lost world's..... looking for an soul to make her own... along the way she meets a ????? (something Hero...stuck hereπŸ˜†)... who has a curse on him because (?????) (stuck here tooπŸ˜†).... the curse means a vampire is attached to him.....and then...????

(I can see fantasy/ Adventure & possible horror in this)... as well as craziness!!🀣... I think we're onto a winner!

p.s. πŸ˜†....Weird crazy pierced dude...is a definite someone in our story.... he should own one of the world's & where every time you sneeze... you have to have a piercing πŸ˜† or some thing like that (or you pick an idea??!!...at the moment I really can't think of anything saneπŸ˜†) 

you can steal any of my idea's if you like themπŸ˜‰ ...(although they are pretty simliar to yoursπŸ˜†).

Love the bollywood influence... I would love to see a singing dancing ghost... vampire.... ninja... it'll be the funnies thing ever... πŸ€£!!

gotta show some of  70's special effects in there too!! 🀣 

CCMB cast & star cross loversπŸ˜† loving the idea's.... A Ninja & Ghost love storyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†... i have no idea how were gonna work that one out!!... but I'm sure will find a way!!

I like your idea about the piercing dude... bounty hunters πŸ‘πŸΌ....no.1..... I would definitely run from him!!
Rani you did  a nice introduction of us πŸ˜†

But looks like no one wants to join πŸ˜­...never mind leave us to our craziness πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Kahani_Ki_Rani

I

@ Bahar

funny thought...... out of all the pictures the only one that freaks me out is the first picture of the guy with the knifes through his nose....the rest look ok to me!!πŸ˜†... if I saw any of the others I would probably start talking to them πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Your nuts....I would run away from wolverine guy πŸ˜†, but then again I think he was doing it for show.  Then again I would talk to them if they talked to me πŸ˜†

... i wonder how he swims underwater??πŸ˜• (he might not now that i think about it🀣)...

🀣We should have a scene in the story with him trying to swim πŸ€£

My vampire sidekick has a lover!!..... Ooohhh..... does that make him the parallel leadπŸ˜†
He could be evil....evil people have love story too πŸ˜†...or a grey parallel lead would be interesting πŸ˜†

Love the bollywood influence... I would love to see a singing dancing ghost... vampire.... ninja... it'll be the funnies thing ever... πŸ€£!!

Thats hilarious....too bad Bani is gone or she puts nice song in in the right places πŸ˜†

gotta show some of  70's special effects in there too!! 🀣 
Definitely πŸ˜†

CCMB cast & star cross loversπŸ˜† loving the idea's.... A Ninja & Ghost love storyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†... i have no idea how were gonna work that one out!!... but I'm sure will find a way!!

IDEA! Lets not make her a ghost ghost...lets make her a soul looking for her body in different worlds πŸ˜†

I like your idea about the piercing dude... bounty hunters πŸ‘πŸΌ....no.1..... I would definitely run from him!!

Bounty hunters is an amazing ideaπŸ˜†...they are after the soul (neha) They would to sell her off to some evil sorcerer who wants to use her soul to achieve something?πŸ˜† 

.. A tale of a 'ghost lady' on a journey far across the realms of the 13 lost world's.

Another idea πŸ˜† we can do the 13 worlds.....different world of indian serial dramas....e.g. the first world is errrmm (dont know much about indian dramasπŸ˜† need your input).....

E.g. they go into Sasural Genda Phool world and they meet all the cast there...πŸ˜† for the first world...and we can make up some vilian and a task they need to pass in every world πŸ˜†

This is what you get if I let my imagination go wild πŸ˜†

.... looking for an soul to make her own... along the way she meets a ????? (something Hero...stuck hereπŸ˜†)... who has a curse on him because (?????) (stuck here tooπŸ˜†).... the curse means a vampire is attached to him.....and then...????

Lets start the story, we still need  an actor for the vampire πŸ˜†...and names for the characters πŸ˜†,think  of some good names πŸ˜‰

This unusual tale started many years ago with soul...A soul (Neha/Nivi)looking for a her body (still need to work out why she lost her body πŸ˜†) and her journey far across the realms of the 13 lost worlds.  Unknown to her bounty hunters piercing gang (need a better gang name)are following her for her mysterious powers that she is yet to know of. (Rani your more then welcome to add leader of gang member and his magical powers with piercing πŸ˜† )

In her lonely quest of body searching she gets trapped between the blades of the wolverine member (need a name) of the gang and to her luck....and ninja wearing black comes to her rescue.

With a few ninja kicks the gang member is thrown through several  walls (true 70/80/90s style Indian action)

"Are you ok? Ninja guy ask

"You can see me?" Nivi back

"Did you hit your head...ofcourse I can see you"

"I'm ok thanks" She replies in shock and  confusion to why he can see her. The gang member had special weapons to catch souls but he seems normal why can he see her.

She decides to keep it to herself and doesnt want to enclose her weakness to a stranger even if the stranger helped her. After some talking Nivi decides to ask the ninija to become her bodyguard...because she is worried that attacks on her were increasing... Ninja disagree first but when he finds out about her ability to cross realms, he readily agree.

Because he too has a secret curse he wants to get rid of...and travelling the realms could help him.
On the corner of the screen a pair of red eyes flash...someone or something is closly following the ninija. (vampire πŸ˜‰)

This is the start of the adventure to break their curse and somehow faith has its own plans and a unusual love story between and cursed ninja and a lost soul begins.

Ok just a start feel free to add delete whatever. Mum keeps calling me so have to rush

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Maybe we should forget indian drama world....since I dont know much about them πŸ˜†...unless you know more?

And just have different world of bollywood movies

We can have one for DDLJ πŸ˜†
Sunshine234 thumbnail

Hey guys! I saw on the thread that you lot moved here....and making up a story...well can we have some one as freddy kreuger coming into their nightmares (maybe Jawaher)...i mean he is married to CC, don't blame the guyπŸ˜‰

@ Bahar: The photos you posted😲, I didn't know it was possible to have knifes through your nose lol....how must he sleep at night with those rings everywhereπŸ˜†

@ Rani: 'I would love to see a singing dancing ghost'🀣 In a bollywood film that would most definitelybe the highlight for me

oooo if its a DDLJ theme, we could have the ninja and the ghost dancing in the fields....(for some reason I want an evil scarecrow involved and the sound effects for the punches (dishum dishum πŸ˜†))

Hope you don't mind me joining....oh and maybe the ITT clown πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†Heya Pooja! Wave! welcome back 

Glad you found your way here πŸ˜ƒ And we welcome any input and craziness πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Hey guys! I saw on the thread that you lot moved here....and making up a story...well can we have some one as freddy kreuger coming into their nightmares (maybe Jawaher)...i mean he is married to CC, don't blame the guyπŸ˜‰

hahaπŸ˜† fab idea. We still need to add them  to the story. Maybe you want to do their introduction...maybe they are the reason for Nivi's lost body πŸ˜†

@ Bahar: The photos you posted😲, I didn't know it was possible to have knifes through your nose lol....how must he sleep at night with those rings everywhereπŸ˜†
🀣Piercing expert hereπŸ˜†...he has the purple rings so he can take the knifes off at nightπŸ˜†
Imagine when he takes the rings off🀒....big hole in nose and skin dropping down🀒

@ Priya: 'I would love to see a singing dancing ghost'🀣 In a bollywood film that would most definitelybe the highlight for me

oooo if its a DDLJ theme, we could have the ninja and the ghost dancing in the fields....(for some reason I want an evil scarecrow involved and the sound effects for the punches (dishum dishum πŸ˜†))

🀣hilarious that needs to be in the story. I can actually imagine itπŸ˜†
Hope you don't mind me joining....oh and maybe the ITT clown πŸ˜ƒ

🀒Dumb at abbreviations what does ITT stand for?πŸ˜• Your more then welcome to joinπŸ˜ƒ

Sunshine234 thumbnail

Thanks Bahar, I had exams for a while so wasn't on much but 'IT' is Stephen Kings movies (it is AMAZING) but then again I watched the film when I was a kid so don't remember it clearly and plus it's from 1990's...but there a evil clown in there...I wont ruin it for you in case you get the chance to watch it....hmmm I have the urge to watch it now!

I used to follow my brother around quite a lot when I was younger and he was into rock and heavy metal, so I always came across people with big BIG holes in their ears (I never knew they did it purposely lol)...so literally when they take it out, their skin hangs????🀒 WOW!

What about the guy with the pins sticking out his face....he might be a hazard for anyone around himπŸ˜†....if my mum sees them...she'll just feel sorry for their parents lol

Ok so let me think...Freddy Krueger (in this case Jawahar) is a lost soul, evil Cinderella took it (yes her own husband) because she's in love with..... (maybe pin piercing man)????

...so he's another ghost in the making and back to take possible revenge but ninja boy gets involved with his high tech ninja movesπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry it's lame but thats all I could think of but I really want to know what the piercing gang are searching for??

But the two characters, I've introduced are all murderers, I hope that doesn't mean I'm psychologically unfit 😈 lol

Sunshine234 thumbnail

Anyways I present the IT clown (he looks funny now but watching him when I was maybe a toddler was terrifying (weirdly didn't put me off clowns)

Photo taken down😊

Oh wow I just found a pic of possible Krueger blades (he could be a part time soul snatcher as the blades are detachable, so possible dual identityπŸ˜•)

Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail

All story bits are in purple πŸ˜‰........ I just clicked on edit to write whoa what a long post!!! i wrote back to both you...... Bahar & pooja in the same post .......πŸ˜†... I will change it to two nowπŸ˜†... hope it doesn't get confusingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@ Bahar

I just saw your posts & though if I quote you' it's gonna be a crazy long what where huh post again...... don't wanna scare people with the length of out posts πŸ˜† this one might be confusing coz I'm reading yours and then replying on a new post!!.... Here goes .... hope it works!!

Do you think people are getting scared of our craziness?? πŸ˜†

And yeah definitely a scene of the piercing gang swimming πŸ˜† .....hope it's not to dangerous for them what with the knife's stuck in no.1 nose & bars in no. 2 face'....I think the lady would be safe!! πŸ˜†

Don't evil people go evil because of love storys  πŸ˜†... there heart gets broken & they go crazy ... well that's what I've learn't from the serial world πŸ€£

The vampire being the grey parallel lead sounds good... πŸ‘πŸΌ' hope he turns good in the end...maybe because of his lady friend ☺️.... double chick flick ending πŸ˜†

I like the soul idea!!.... A romance of a Soul & Ninja... never heard of that before πŸ˜†....I approveπŸ˜†

Haha my knowledge about Indian dramas is a little limited too.... I watch quite a few but not on a regular basis....  I'm sure they all have the same storyline though πŸ˜†.....Bollywood sounds better' I like DDLJ'

'.Loving your story so far...... will add like a next part idea type to it when I have more time!! (am preparing for tomorrow)... got a birthday party to go to at 6πŸ˜ƒ... then meeting friends for my third birthday party at half 7 πŸ˜ƒ... i can't even remember how long it's been since my birthdayπŸ˜•..  & going bowling at 1 with familyπŸ˜ƒ & at 3 o' clock am going to another town to pick up a cake for the 6 o clock birthday partyπŸ˜ƒ still trying to figure out how am going to do it all πŸ˜•.. p.s. I only just realised I', really bad at wrapping presents!! πŸ˜†

Your questions in the story so far..... Let's see if I can add idea's there whilst i have timeπŸ˜‰'

Neha lost her body because she sacrificed it (like Nivi does πŸ˜†) for happiness.... because Freddy Kruger with his magical spell casting powers (I like that Freddy idea!!) tricked her when she was sleeping into thinking that if she wanted to find eternal happiness (or a good night sleep πŸ˜†) then she would have to give something to him. Neha not realising it was her soul that Freddy wanted said 'ok'' ............then when Neha found out, she tried to stop him....in all the confusion Freddy said the spell wrong (like one or two words wrong) & instead of the soul going.... the body went instead and the soul (Neha) got lots of powers including the ability to cross worlds, but she doesn't know about them yet like you said πŸ˜‰

The bounty hunters name  errm ....... holy hunter's πŸ˜• (can't think of better at the moment will try after my brain has recharged πŸ˜†)

I like the name 'hoops' πŸ˜† or 'Metal Face Metalica' πŸ˜† or  'Pin man' πŸ˜† for the leader of the gang!! I'm not sure about what his magical powers could beπŸ˜•' but he should be able to kill people using his face as a weapon πŸ€£

Keep the name 'Wolverine' for the bar face dude........ that names hilarious on him!! πŸ˜†

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail

@ Pooja

Hiya....... I'm Rani πŸ˜ƒ

I like the DDLJ Field scene......... I'm imagining it & laughing to myself!!.......mum keeps looking at me like I've gone crazy πŸ˜†

And sorry NO CLOWNS PLEASE!!🀒... Especially not IT🀒....... I'm scared of clowns because of IT🀒....... I watched it when I was younger to....... The clown picture really scares me so after Bahar's seen it can you either put a smaller one on or take it off please!!......  I'm really scared of clowns!!... proper phobia!! πŸ˜•... (am actually writing on word because when I scroll down on your post I can see the top of the picture!!πŸ˜†).....  I also work with children & when a clown entertainer come's in I have to hide in the office coz I get freaked out!! πŸ˜†...everyone thinks I'm really weird!!πŸ˜†

Hope you don't mind sorry!! ..

anyway......away from clowns (happy thoughtsπŸ˜†)

My mate......he's got a stretcher piercing he told me how they do it & I was about to throw up!!........I don't like them at all 

I think too many piercings look freaky but when I see a freaky piercing I tend to go up to the person & ask them about it........most of them are pretty nice people!!πŸ˜ƒ.... only met one idiot & then I was like well if you didn't want to get noticed why have such a stupid thing on your face πŸ˜†....he really annoyed me πŸ˜†

piercing guy...Hazard πŸ˜†.......bet he gets his own seat on the bus πŸ€£

To add onto my bit about Freddy trying to steal Neha's soul (posted above in purple).....

' that could be the reason why' because evil Cinderella (CC) stole it from him πŸ˜†........ & he needs a soul now...........I love the evil Cinderella being in love with then piercing gang leader....... but no matter how weird he looks & probably is  how can he love evil Cinderella (CC)......... after listening to her for a few days he'd be banging his head against the wall....... going the woman doesn't listen to anyone!! πŸ˜†

Ninja boy ........don't you mean Ninja Mard!! πŸ€£....... also can our Ninja's not wear face masks that show just the eyes........ I think I prefer the face πŸ˜³

And about the psychologically unfit phrase!!........ It's alright were all crazy here πŸ˜†.......... that's why our story is going to be the greatest story ever told!!

welcome to our world πŸ˜†