Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome back Rani😆

Bless some family time 😃, we just kill eachother in my family. 😆Tom Tom can be a little wrong sometimes. I remember we were following it after a party home....and ended up in private property 🤣...a car full of student....and the police were there....our heart was having a mini heart attack when they knocked on the car door.Phew the didnt notice how many people were swashed in at the back 😆 ( was like 4 am😆)

How far is Leicester from you guys?

Yup I noticed the superdadi picture disappeared😭...looks like it flew away...

Glad you liked the story add 😃...that took effort 😆...My second time writing it was on my notebook got used to the computer...hence clicked on the wrong button and gone🤢

I was thinking about describing the scarecrows then didnt know if we were going to make the evil horror or evil comedy 😆 (I was going to make them really evil 😳...I tihnk you guys are right im a EVIL 😲😆)

Hehe glad you got into the story... I think its your turn to write so you and do whatever to Nivi😆...unless you want Pooja to continue since the scarecrows were her ideas. 

LOL I think my brother in the next room is thinking I'm mad when I was laughing at myself so late after reading your post. We are all going to get admitted to metal hospital by our family. And the funny thing is we probably end up in the same mental hospital....and end up meeting up and going totally evil and mental 🤣

Awww no...Argg hate heaters at night....your melting especially when we having a mini heat wave 😆, then again I hate being hot...I die in hot holidays. Insects 🤢hate hate hate...Spiders🤢🤢

Pevy men🤢 Watch out if you ever got to Turkey or Italy....full of them....Italy...was innocently sitting on a bench (went for a walk away from friends) and this old man kept looking at me....🤢...firstly I was like ooo old man....he smiled and I gave a small smile back...then kept cycling around me....😕 and then came up to me and asked if I wanted to be his companion 🤢 (I could be his grand daughter🤢).....Ewwwwwwwwwww.....I will never forget his smile....Eww... Started following me and ran back to friends. (And it was a paid in park of some palace....😕 not a random park)

I think your right about both of them being on drugs on the ad....so funny. I was thinking about Arnold being dadis son....but isnt he a little too old now..😆.... mybe dadis secret lover...and then dadi got stuff with her psycho husband.

Aww everyone thinks I'm evil 😳😲...... LOL.... admit it you love being evil with me😆😛....your mumyjo can join our evil gang 😉😆

I agree Pooja should write the identity revealing... I'll  embarrass myself if I try to write something like that. 😆 

LOL....Lets hope SRK/Salman fans have a sense of humor if they read our planning here....😆...or they will come and grab us here.

Hahahaa😆....SRK dancing like micheal jackson 🤣...And then suddenly doing his crazy action with head shaking and wild eyes later on scarecrows 😆

Maybe Pooja can write you into a steamy scene with Viren and lightening 😆...(not too steamy or I'll die of embarrassment reading it😆) And see how you are after that Rani 😆

And then we'll have to kill you off so Nivi can have her VIren back 😆...Poor heart broken Viren needs a soul in his life after losing his love😆

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

🤢Welcome back Rani😆

Good to be back 😉

Bless some family time 😃, we just kill eachother in my family. 😆Tom Tom can be a little wrong sometimes. I remember we were following it after a party home....and ended up in private property 🤣...a car full of student....and there were police there....our heart was having a mini heart attack when they knocked on the car door.Phew the didnt notice how many people were swashed in at the back 😆 ( was like 4 am😆)

Haha...... I would have had a heart attack too in that situation.... I've never driven into private property thankfully ....... but last time I went to Spain I gate crashed  2 wedding  in 3 days accidently...... the first one we heard singing coming from a huge tent & so me & my mate were like oh must be a concert... walked in, sat down & asked the waiter how much for the food 🤣... because they were speaking Spanish he just said something and then offered us the food.... we were like are they samples??...   something doesn't feel right 😆  & then a bride & groom came out to dance😆... we were like ermmm🤔..... gotta get out of here quick... was so funny... we were there for like 5 minutes tops & I swear we were on the wedding film too.. 😆 ... can just imagine the bride & groom watching the film & going who are they🤣.............second time i swear the wedding was on a basketball court & so we though it was a show until a man came up to us & he was like are you friends of the bride or groom in English😲.(which was shocking coz we were in a little village...ey area where no one knew proper english)..my mate goes were the other half's of the grooms friends 🤣..... I was gonna say we made a mistake & as soon as she said that I was thinking 1..... what a random answer... if anything couldn't she just say bride or groom & 2...... were gonna die 🤣 & then the man just started talking to us and we had to make a huge story up & fake Fiancees/boyfriend who were dancing somewhere and how she wasn't feeling well & we didn't want to spoil it for the happy couple or our other halfs😆... as soon as he went away we both headed for the exit...... Definite heart attack moment!! 😆... I've never been back to spain ever since😆 

How far is Leicester from you guys?

Leicester is about an hour away from me

Yup I noticed the superdadi picture disappeared😭...looks like it flew away...

Glad you liked the story add 😃...that took effort 😆...My second time writing it was on my notebook got used to the computer...hence clicked on the wrong button and gone🤢

I was thinking about describing the scarecrows then didnt know if we were going to make the evil horror or evil comedy 😆 (I was going to make them really evil 😳...I tihnk you guys are right im a EVIL 😲😆)

😆 well your past denial.... I think that's one stage better then me....in overcoming your evilness😆

Hehe glad you go into the story... I think its your turn to write so you and do whatever to Nivi😆...unless you want Pooja to continue since the scarecrows were her ideas. 

Pooja can do it if she wants & add her scarecrow bit..... then I will add something & if needed we can put bits of the story in between our chapters that we think could slot in😉... does that make sense😕.... i wouldn't mind starting on the Superdadi story after Pooja's scarecrow part if both don't mind...

LOL I think my brother next room is thinking I'm mad when I was laughing at myself so late after reading your post. We are all going to get admitted to metal hospital by our family. And the funny thing is we probably end up in the same mental hospital....and end up meeting up and going totally evil and mental 🤣

🤣 I can see that happening in the future....& then when we get there....... they'd be letting other people out... saying your pretty sane compared to these lot 🤣

Awww no...Argg hate heaters at night....your melting especially when we having a mini heat wave 😆, then again I hate being hot...I die in hot holidays. Insects 🤢hate hate hate...Spiders🤢🤢

I'm melting... reminds me of CC in witch form.... OMG i hope I'm not related to her?! 😕🤣

Pevy men🤢 Watch out if you ever got to Turkey or Italy....full of them....Italy...was innocently sitting on a bench (went for a walk away from friends) and this old man kept looking at me....🤢...firstly I was like ooo old man....he smiled and I gave a small smile back...then kept cycling around me....😕 and then came up to me and asked if I wanted to be his companion 🤢 ( could be his grand daughter🤢).....Ewwwwwwwwwww.....I will never forget his smile....Eww... Started following me and ran back to friends. (And it was a paid in park of some palace....😕 not a random park)

🤢 On holiday I'm usually alright because if anyone says anything... I know that after a week or two im gonna be in a different country to them.. so i ignore or pretend like I have no idea what there saying... I have to tell you that works😆..... When I went to Bratislava in Slovakia.... Me and my friend when these men started talking to us just started making sounds and doing facil expression like smiling & then like asking questions... they were so confused... then we walked away & burst out laughing😆... they were standing there gormless..🤣... The pervy men I hate are the ones in my local parks.... who sit there, staring at you and constantly ask for your number🤢 ... I'm usually lucky because I have 3 brothers & 2 are scary... so if there around I let them know and they have words😉 with the person.... But when they aren;t there i get mega annoyed ... i totally hate it

I think your right about both of them meing on drugs on the ad....so funny. I was thinking about Arnold being dadis son....but isnt he a little too old now..😆.... mybe dadis secret lover...and then dadi got stuff with her psycho husband.

🤣 dadi is a player!!!............. I like the idea of her having a secet lover whom could go crazy in her ishq..... & maybe Mr Miyagi can kill him towards the end.... to win back his mehbooba 🤣... wow is it just my thinking.....or  am I starting to make dadi sound a little evil😆

Aww everyone thinks I'm evil 😳😲...... LOL.... admit it you love being evil with me😆😛....your mumyjo can join our evil gang 😉😆

🤣🤣 I do love it a little bit...& my mum joining the evil gang 😲.......I'm pretty sure she has a bigger chappal supply then superdadi & she won't hesitate to use them if we try to make her evil🤣

I agree Pooja should write the identity revealing... I'll  embarrass myself if I try to write something like that. 😆 

Pooja hope your up for it!?!!!

LOL....Lets hope SRK/Salman fans have a sense of humor if they read out planning here....😆...or they will come and grab us here.

I really hope so too😃.... otherwise we have to hide our identity's... & go into witness protection...😆.... 

Hahahaa😆....SRK dancing like micheal jackson 🤣...And then suddenly doing his crazy action with head shaking and wild eyes later on scarecrows 😆

Maybe Pooja can write you into a steamy scene with Viren and lightening 😆...(not too steamy or I'll die of embarrassment reading it😆) And see how you are after that Rani 😆

🤣🤣..... that should be fun......... Pooja be nice please 🤣......... otherwise I'd  be red from embarrassment for the rest of my life ☺️...... PG rated 🤣...

And then we'll have to kill you off so Nivi can have her VIren back 😆...Poor heart broken Viren needs a soul in his life after losing his love😆

Awww...... I have to die😭........ for Nivi's sake ok....fine kill me......but can I have heroic death like I saved the world from exploding & all life being killed & then I died 🤣

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Don;t know whats wrong with me but totally shattered today 😭

We seem to be taking it in turns to disappear lol...Pooja's gone now.

Feels free to add the superdadi part Rani 😃

HAHAHA... I bet your lying and you meant to gatecrash them weddings 😛

Idea! 😆...Maybe we should have Viren and Nivi gatecrashing a wedding 🤣...We can have them moving from one world to another....Maybe holy hunters following them....so Nivi does a wrong thing when tranferring....they get to the new world....in the sky and drop down into the massive wedding cake....gatecrash...🤣

When Pooja comes back she can add the scarecrow bits. If she wants 😃

I like the idea of dadi being a play 🤣...to her sweet Arnold...😆

Ewww pervy men in parks🤢...hate hate...hence I hate going to parks....you dont know where to look 😆...young people these days have no shame 🤣(I sound old now 🤢) I have three brothers tooo...but they arent really scary 😭

🤣They definitely start releasing people when we get to mental hospital...they are like...I think their mentalness  is contagious....run away...you guys are safer outside and more sane then those three 😆

HAHAHA At your mums chappal supply...she coulds be superdadis supplier of chappals 😆

Okey sorry quick reply. I'm just totally shattered today. Dunno why.

Sunshine234 thumbnail

Heey guys😃! Been having Migraines so staying away from the computer! Aaaahhhh when it started raining today, I thought it YEEEESSS THUNDER AND LIGHTENING ON ITS WAY and then I burst out laughing because I remembered viren jumping on Nivi and CC melting 😆but then we didn't have any! And then my sister gave me looks and eventually walked away hehe….OMG that's soo funny that we'll all end up at the same hospital, imagine telling the doctors our story and theories…they'll even give up on us or get scared and run away leaving us alone in the hospital to PLOT😉😆! Muahahahaha (evil laugh lol)😆

Maan I don't where superdadis gone😭….if someone reported against it, would I find out by the way? (Just wondering) or did TinyPic just remove it…..Superdadis too cool for them either way lol!! 😉

I agree about the weather…love the hot weather but I hate the hayfever, spiders, ladybugs, flying insects, DRAGON FLIES! I hate it when they're hanging off the ceiling on one leg….NASTY! 🤢

About the scene Lool I've already become evil with this story so might as well complete the deal and become fully besharam as well 😉plus I'm going to be embarrassed as well but might as well try it out😳 (my mummy wouldn't be proud😆)! So I'm for it as long as you lot didn't want to write the scene? Oh great I just realised I'm the besharam one out of us now 😳😆

LOOL the scene with Rani and viren would be funny to write, but steamy and PG rated…hmmmm that's going to be a little difficult😳. I sooooo want to write that…I got plans lol…is that ok Bahar? Hehe Bahar, killing Rani off so that Nivi can get Viren back…hilarious🤣. But I feel bad killing Rani off….I bet Rani wouldn't want to kill herself off right lol? We can have a RANI NIVI SHOWDOWN, real filmy dramatic style!😃

Rani, I really don't mind you can write this scene and introduce Superdadi if you want? I don't mind at all😃. From how you described the thriller moves, I think you should do it and plus I'll be away from the computer for a few days so hopefully migraines will go away…hope that's ok?

I love Schwarzenegger being dadi secret lover on the side😆…is that after Mr Miyagi cheats on dadi? Hehe Mr Miyagi killing the other man at the end…. They'll definitely need marriage counseling 😆

Wow you lot had a lot of crazy tom tom incidents lol….gate crashing weddings to private property with police😲😆…I would definitely have had a heart attack there and then. I don't really go to many weddings, you know the distant related people….first we get late (cuz that's the way Asians do it😉) and then finding a table for the family…my god that's always a challenge! And then it's like a open marriage market, all the aunties looking to recruit singles lol😆. I sound cynical now lol but other that I love weddings

Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
Aww bless get some rest. I heard migraines are horrible. 
I LOVE THUNDER AND LIGHTENING TOO! Love love love....

🤣We are soo going to end up in mental hospital together 😆...liking the plotting idea😉

I have no idea if you'll find out if someones reported against you sorry. 

Please dont remind me about bugs....came into my bedroom today and saw a massive bee...and ran out of the door again 😆 then got my bug killer spray and spray...(I have collection of bug sprays 😆) Had to convince my brother to throw it out later...hes scared too 🤣

We'll leave the besharm part to Pooja😉....what do you say Rani 😆

You know how crazzy NiViren fans are....if we dont give Rani a peaceful and heroic death....they will come and murder her painfully 🤣

We are all up for dadis secret lover then 😆 our side character have lots of development😆 ....we sometime forget our leads 😆

I normally aviod going to weddings 🤢...lol and also hate the old ladies that sit there looking for single girls 😆...they always come up and like...are you married? If you say no your dead 🤢...or others...ooo I heard your studying...thats nice but your at marriage age now...what do you think...I'm like 😡...get away..Hate it when someone comes up to you and say...but your a girl why do you want to study 😡

Once I was like(few years back)...yes auntie...I ran away and got married 😃....to a none Asian guy...and we have 4 kids....

The ladys face was priceless....🤣...shes like your really young for 4 kids....but yes auntie I did run away at 15 🤣...then one after another...😆

Hilarious 😆
Sunshine234 thumbnail

🤣 I'd probably get beat (and that too in public😆 ) if I ever said anything like that to an aunty…I love the running away at 15 with 4 kids🤣!!! She probably had nightmares after that lol! I know what you mean when they ask why do you want to study (that's just a sign she'll be an evil saas😆 and then we'll be living the serial life😆)…my mum shot back once with well why is your daughter STILL at university then?? (and she's like nearly 10 years older than me lol). I hate the marriage market! Oh and then all the questions that the aunties ask…I swear it's like your being interrogated and that too at a wedding…that's not even yours lol! OOHHHH and the look that they give you when they're inspecting whether you match their check list…EEEEEEEEEEE! It's like….HELLOOOO I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO YOUR SON OR ANYONES YEEEETTTTT!!!!

OOOO I had a massive bee in my room, thankfully mum was at home….mum doesn't let me keep bug spray at home…I once became crazy spraying it and was running after the bee still spraying it, over food and everything. Let's just say mum wasn't very pleased with me 😆and mum has never let bug spray come into the house again LOL….so mums my hero when it comes to stuff like that. Awww your poor brother having to pick it up even though he's scared….lol I do the same with my brother😈

HAHA I can imagine Rani coming back after we killed her off to haunt Nivi and take her ninja mard along with her😉😆. Yep I'm a nivren fan so I know how crazy we are so I think that'll be the only option to let the leads be together😆…but can I leave the killing bit to you lol…I'll feel too bad

Ok I better get off....see you and Rani in a few days (even if wanted to come on my mum won't let me lol). Byeeeeeeeee X

Heya both… I was using my super snooping abilities on IF so missed the conversation… but I was online at the same time as you both 😃…..

…..so I posted a reply to the whole conversation & then had to cut it coz I had the longest post in the history of IF…!! (wait…does that entitle me to another award??… Viren round 2…look away girls…. 🤣)….haha… so instead I posted a reply to maybe all the posts after… Sorry!!...super spamming 😆…  I think I'm going post crazy or plain crazy 😕… one or the other…😉

HAHAHA... I bet your lying and you meant to gatecrash them weddings 😛

Haha me a Wedding crasher 😆…. Only if I had a death wish…🤣… first one we were like ok it was a mistake and after the second wedding we were like that's it let's just stay in the hotel 😆…

Idea! 😆...Maybe we should have Viren and Nivi gatecrashing a wedding 🤣...We can have them moving from one world to another....Maybe holy hunters following them....so Nivi does a wrong thing when tranferring....they get to the new world....in the sky and drop down into the massive wedding cake....gatecrash...🤣

Haha 😆… bacharay bride & groom…. Viren might have to sell part of Nivi's soul to pay for the damages to the  cake..😆… wedding cakes are way too expensive 

Ewww pervy men in parks🤢...hate hate...hence I hate going to parks....you dont know where to look 😆...young people these days have no shame 🤣(I sound old now 🤢) 

🤣… hahahaha old….I'm exactly the same when I go 😆… & especially if I take my little cousins… I'm like you can't look there, there & there…😆

🤣They definitely start releasing people when we get to mental hospital...they are like...I think their mentalness  is contagious....run away...you guys are safer outside and more sane then those three 😆

Then we should run after them.. 🤣... scare them a little more

Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Heey guys😃! Been having Migraines so staying away from the computer! Aaaahhhh when it started raining today, I thought it YEEEESSS THUNDER AND LIGHTENING ON ITS WAY and then I burst out laughing because I remembered viren jumping on Nivi and CC melting 😆but then we didn't have any! And then my sister gave me looks and eventually walked away hehe'.OMG that's soo funny that we'll all end up at the same hospital, imagine telling the doctors our story and theories'they'll even give up on us or get scared and run away leaving us alone in the hospital to PLOT😉😆! Muahahahaha (evil laugh lol)😆

I'm ok with thunder… don't like lightening… I heard too many random story's of people being struck by lightning … Love rain though… I'm very filmy when it comes to rain 😃…. In case your wondering I don't start singing & dancing 😆)… but I do run out & play… then mum usually locks me out saying am going to ruin her sofas & carpet…😕.. now that I think about it… My mums pretty evil…😆

😃I like  the hospital idea… I have a image of us (even though I have no idea what you both look like 😆)…. Sitting in the mental hospital… telling the counsellors our story & then them just going ok & slowly walking backwards exiting the room....& then us going super crazy with all the plotting…😆 

Maan I don't where superdadis gone😭'.if someone reported against it, would I find out by the way? (Just wondering) or did TinyPic just remove it'..Superdadis too cool for them either way lol!! 😉

I reported you 😈….Muhahahaha… (sorry still trying to control the evil inside me!! 😆)… I've seen loads of people tinypic pictures taken off……. If you got reported then im pretty sure you'd get pm'd… otherwise how you suppose to know you'd done something wrong 😕… would make sense for them to tell you so you could stop 😳 

About the scene Lool I've already become evil with this story so might as well complete the deal and become fully besharam as well 😉plus I'm going to be embarrassed as well but might as well try it out😳 (my mummy wouldn't be proud😆)! So I'm for it as long as you lot didn't want to write the scene? Oh great I just realised I'm the besharam one out of us now 😳😆

*points at Pooja*... The Besharam One 😆.… lol… Were both happy with you writing it Pooja…😃

LOOL the scene with Rani and viren would be funny to write, but steamy and PG rated'hmmmm that's going to be a little difficult😳. I sooooo want to write that'I got plans lol'is that ok Bahar? Hehe Bahar, killing Rani off so that Nivi can get Viren back'hilarious🤣. But I feel bad killing Rani off'.I bet Rani wouldn't want to kill herself off right lol? We can have a RANI NIVI SHOWDOWN, real filmy dramatic style!😃

🤣 hahaha… well maybe not PG… but definantly not 18… maybe somewhere in the middle 12/15 rated 😆… About my death….😕... showdown… soul vs. human… I think I have a slight disadvantage considering Nivi a soul 😆…I may have to work with CC 😈… got to think about my options here!!

Rani, I really don't mind you can write this scene and introduce Superdadi if you want? I don't mind at all😃. From how you described the thriller moves, I think you should do it and plus I'll be away from the computer for a few days so hopefully migraines will go away'hope that's ok?

That's fine… i don't mind writing the scene 😃… will do it as soon as I can!!

I love Schwarzenegger being dadi secret lover on the side😆'is that after Mr Miyagi cheats on dadi? Hehe Mr Miyagi killing the other man at the end'. They'll definitely need marriage counseling 😆

🤣 at marriage counselling or maybe they could just join us in the mental hospital 😆

Wow you lot had a lot of crazy tom tom incidents lol'.gate crashing weddings to private property with police😲😆'I would definitely have had a heart attack there and then. I don't really go to many weddings, you know the distant related people'.first we get late (cuz that's the way Asians do it😉) and then finding a table for the family'my god that's always a challenge! And then it's like a open marriage market, all the aunties looking to recruit singles lol😆. I sound cynical now lol but other that I love weddings

Asians are always late to weddings… so true 😆… In the Asian community it's fashionable to be on time!! 🤣 … I'm rubbish at time keeping !! … whenever I meet my mates I'm usually about half an hour late… no matter what time I get up or leave the house… I think the world needs us Asian to be late 😆… balance the world out😉

Please dont remind me about bugs....came into my bedroom today and saw a massive bee...and ran out of the door again 😆 then got my bug killer spray and spray...(I have collection of bug sprays 😆) Had to convince my brother to throw it out later...hes scared too 🤣

I can't kill anything insect wise…. I feel really guilty afterwards..😔.. It's weird coz I'm not a vegetarian!! 😕 & how did you manage to get your brother to throw it out😆... if my brother was scared he'd just laugh at me & walk away

You know how crazzy NiViren fans are....if we dont give Rani a peaceful and heroic death....they will come and murder her painfully 🤣

Nahhhiiiiiii…….Ninjawala……Virenji….... Bachoow…. 🤣

Once I was like(few years back)...yes auntie...I ran away and got married 😃....to a none Asian guy...and we have 4 kids....

The ladys face was priceless....🤣...shes like your really young for 4 kids....but yes auntie I did run away at 15 🤣...then one after another...😆

Your wedding story is so funny 🤣…. If that was me knowing my luck the lady would have known my mum, told her & then my mum would have shot me 😆…. That's hilarious I don't think I'd ever be able to do that… props to you 👏

Originally posted by: Sunshine234

🤣 I'd probably get beat (and that too in public😆 ) if I ever said anything like that to an aunty'I love the running away at 15 with 4 kids🤣!!! She probably had nightmares after that lol! I know what you mean when they ask why do you want to study (that's just a sign she'll be an evil saas😆 and then we'll be living the serial life😆)

🤣......evil saas....hahaha.... good way to judge them 

my mum shot back once with well why is your daughter STILL at university then?? (and she's like nearly 10 years older than me lol). I hate the marriage market! Oh and then all the questions that the aunties ask'I swear it's like your being interrogated and that too at a wedding'that's not even yours lol! OOHHHH and the look that they give you when they're inspecting whether you match their check list'EEEEEEEEEEE! It's like'.HELLOOOO I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO YOUR SON OR ANYONES YEEEETTTTT!!!!

I have to go to loads of weddings 🤢... I'm usually the designated driver for my mum.... no one else is usually interested in going unless there in our own City or it's a close wedding..... I do rock paper scissors with my brothers & for some reason I always lose & end up having to go .... the aunties never say anything to me & I'm thankful after hearing your stories 😆.... but mum does often get phone calls to the house a couple of days later asking for a Rista .....I told mum just say 'no I'm not interested & mum does so am happy 😃

OOOO I had a massive bee in my room, thankfully mum was at home'.mum doesn't let me keep bug spray at home'I once became crazy spraying it and was running after the bee still spraying it, over food and everything. Let's just say mum wasn't very pleased with me 😆and mum has never let bug spray come into the house again 

🤣..that's hilarious.. It seems like that bee was teasing you ... 🤣

HAHA I can imagine Rani coming back after we killed her off to haunt Nivi and take her ninja mard along with her😉😆. Yep I'm a nivren fan so I know how crazy we are so I think that'll be the only option to let the leads be together😆'but can I leave the killing bit to you lol'I'll feel too bad

Aww thanks for the sympathy Pooja😊....Don't worry about killing me!!  Just please make it heroic 😃....I would haunt you both if you make me fall of a cliff edge & give me the   .'there she goes rolling down'... type ending 😆.... oh gosh.... I'm giving you ideas....EDIT!! 😆 

Ok I better get off....see you and Rani in a few days (even if wanted to come on my mum won't let me lol). Byeeeeeeeee X

Byee....... Pooja it was your time to disappear anyways after Bahar & my turn 😆.... hope our migraines get better soon 😃

By the way my sisters coming down from London tomorrow because of the Easter holidays... so I might be less active (not that I'm much now 😕.. except my post chain i have going on at the moment😆)...... got to share a room with her & her three little girls 😕... scary stuff... 😆... more family time planned😃... & then my nephews coming from Manchester next weekend for the week so don't know how often I'll be able to get online in the next 3 weeks... might still be the same as now😆... just though I'd warn you incase😉... don't want you fearing for my life😆 especailly when its Bahars turn to disappear next 😆

Chat soon xx

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago