Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat - Page 2

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pooja you can take the clown picture off now. Don't want Rani to run away.

Some good ideas there πŸ˜†
Like the freddy idea and Cinderella. 

Rani you have a busy there with your day, I'm just bumming around at home πŸ˜†

The stretching ear hole is πŸ€’ 

Holy hunters πŸ€£

I like how we have developed the evil love stories more then the hero/heroine.

Rani we can have the ninja face covered atmπŸ˜†...with eyes showing (Kinshuk has nice eyes)...then we can have a dramatic love scene between Soul and ninja when his face gets uncovered πŸ€£. Slow motion and eye contact and allπŸ˜† Maybe some dancing around tooπŸ˜†

Since Nivi likes nursing so  much maybe ninja mard πŸ˜†(Rani's word), gets injured  and she starts nursing.

Just a summery of the above. I'll do a full response when I get on my main computer.
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine234 thumbnail

@ Rani: lol sorry! Had no idea about the clown phobia, I've taken it down now but 'IT' could very well do permanent damage like that at a young age.

Is the stretcher, the one the big empty holes? But the people covered with piercings are usually really nice...thank god I've only met the nice ones. If I came into contact with a mean one, he'd probably just scare me to the coreπŸ˜†! Haha I know what you mean, if you don't want to be noticed much, learn how to blend in (face wise).

can our Ninja's not wear face masks that show just the eyes........ I think I prefer the face

Yup I completely agree, I'd rather see his face than just his eyes....how did you lot come up with this idea by the way? (the ninja mard and the lost soulπŸ˜†). Bahar as long as during the the story his mask does come offπŸ˜‰

how can he love evil Cinderella (CC)......... after listening to her for a few days he'd be banging his head against the wall....... going the woman doesn't listen to anyone!! 

🀣that just made me laugh, mum and dad just giving me some looks as well like what the hell's wrong with her....funny enough I can actually imagine pin face man in that scene with CC and banging his head against the wall, he'd probably pin his face to wall accidently in the processπŸ˜†

Hey Bahar, clown pic taken down and out the story lol

Have you seen Alice in Wonderland? Is there a possible slot for the elder sister with BIG HEAD? I quite liked her weirdly sized head

Umm who are the holy hunters? I love the reason behind Nehas lost soulπŸ˜†....very creative!

For some reason I want a song sequence for evil cinderella trying to entice pin man πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine234

@ Rani: lol sorry! Had no idea about the clown phobia, I've taken it down now but 'IT' could very well do permanent damage like that at a young age.

Bless you missed our other conv when you were doing your exams. Before i forget Good luck with your results πŸ˜ƒ

Is the stretcher, the one the big empty holes? But the people covered with piercings are usually really nice...thank god I've only met the nice ones. If I came into contact with a mean one, he'd probably just scare me to the coreπŸ˜†! Haha I know what you mean, if you don't want to be noticed much, learn how to blend in (face wise).

I havent meet many people/if any with crazy piercing like this....obviously not seen much of the worldπŸ˜†

Yup I completely agree, I'd rather see his face than just his eyes....how did you lot come up with this idea by the way? (the ninja mard and the lost soulπŸ˜†). Bahar as long as during the the story his mask does come offπŸ˜‰

We can just leave his face exposed then πŸ˜†...or have the face exposed scene quickly.
You need to read the first thread to see our conv and how we came up with the ideasπŸ˜†

🀣that just made me laugh, mum and dad just giving me some looks as well like what the hell's wrong with her....funny enough I can actually imagine pin face man in that scene with CC and banging his head against the wall, he'd probably pin his face to wall accidently in the processπŸ˜†

🀣I burst out laughing with every post too πŸ˜† Good job I am in my own room and no one is hearing me πŸ˜†

Have you seen Alice in Wonderland? Is there a possible slot for the elder sister with BIG HEAD? I quite liked her weirdly sized head

lol....thats interesting. Whos the older sister?

Umm who are the holy hunters? I love the reason behind Nehas lost soulπŸ˜†....very creative!

Holy hunters are the piercing dudesπŸ˜† gang nameπŸ˜† I like the Nehas losing her body story too πŸ˜†

For some reason I want a song sequence for evil cinderella trying to entice pin man πŸ˜†

Me too πŸ€£

Pooja dont worry your in the right group. I lost my mind long time ago πŸ˜†

You just have to read my earlier post on this forum. Feel free to look through:
and 

And you will see my mental state is  LOL

P.s dont worry I'm actually a normal girl in real life πŸ€£
Sunshine234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Pooja dont worry your in the right group. I lost my mind long time ago πŸ˜†

You just have to read my earlier post on this forum. Feel free to look through:
and 

And you will see my mental state is  LOL

P.s dont worry I'm actually a normal girl in real life πŸ€£

WOW Bahar, I just about read your first post in the first link, I'm trying to control myself laughing. I'm watching the cricket match with dad, so I've just got my face hidden behind the laptop. But my family don't find it very strange now that I burst out laughing for no apparent reason, so they just look on. You know those uncomfortable silences, I'm usually the one to laugh it and people around me just sort of step away from me, thinking that I'm not mentally all there lol. I sort of went off topic but the cricket match's the reason I can't go to my room yet. Oh wait, every member in your (on your previous link) scene was on a killing spree lolπŸ˜†...I'll have to read the rest when I'm alone so I still have a chance of family thinking I'm partly sane.πŸ˜†

(I hope this quote comes out ok...this is my first attemptπŸ˜†)
@ Pooja

Well done on the quoting. Welcome to the long quoting gang πŸ˜†

I'm just doing a quick reply. Mum keeps calling and also waitng for Rani to come back and add her bit to our story. And you can add your cinderella and Freddy part πŸ˜†

I'm both a inner and outer person (like that makes senseπŸ˜†...I keep indoor in at home...but love travelling. 

Idea for older sister....Divya ofcourse. We need to add Divya and Sid to the story πŸ€£. Lets take some ideas from CCBM πŸ˜†. Before the soul taking part...Nivi and Sid liked eachother....Divya likes Sid...Nivi wants to sacrifice her love for Divya.  Hence goes to JW to wish for Divya's eternal happiness (Nivi would never go for her own eternal happiness).....the spell goes wrong....JW  e.g. freddy gets annoyed and curses Divya....rather then giving her eternal happiness....gives her a big head small body....and Sid is looking for Nivi....and looking after DivyaπŸ˜† 

Everyone in our story is cursed πŸ€£

Loving the song idea πŸ˜† btw   with  CC and Pin face.

Glad you liked my thread πŸ˜†....the first post was mostly Bani's (Omshanti111). We end up starting two stories.

One about everyone killing eachother in CCBM and getting reborn.

And another about superheroes πŸ˜† 

If you want to read start from:

I summarised the first part there (at the bottom last two post of the page) and then continue from there πŸ˜†....Had fun writing it. Then Bani got busy and was forgotten. 
Opps shamelessly promoting my craziness β˜ΊοΈ

But we have to finish this story off πŸ˜ƒ...liking the vampires ninja and ghost πŸ˜† and singing and dancing.
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm back!!!... and 'wow'  you two have been busy πŸ˜†..... I think this is gonna be one of those crazy long posts again!! .....this time I am going to try replying to you both on the same post πŸ˜‰.....wish me luck!!

@ Bahar & Pooja πŸ˜†

Sorry for the extremely late reply..... had a crazy weekend πŸ˜ƒ.....a super busy Saturday & today's mother's day so been busy with the family celebrating!!

I did run away Bahar πŸ˜†.....but I accidently ran in a circle & found myself back on this thread again πŸ˜†.....luckily no clowns here by then!!!πŸ˜†.......... Thanks for taking the IT picture off Pooja....clowns Urghhhhh!!🀒... My brothers & sister told me IT was a comedy when I was little & made me watch it!!... They were evil back then πŸ˜†..... been scared of clowns ever since!!...

Yep the stretcher is the big empty hole one. My friend has one and I think it looks really horrid!! 

I noticed the whole developing the evil characters love tales but we haven't even started on the love story of the leads πŸ˜†..... I'm a little scared of how our brains work now πŸ˜•.... were more interested in the evil characters then the lead's!!...  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ ....well just because he is a ninja & he has to play the part....I think we should show just the eyes..... by the way anyone know how good kinshuk is in his action sequencesπŸ˜• .... don't wanna hurt the man with all the kung fu he's gonna have to do in his ninja outfit πŸ˜†....

And then later I like Bahars idea of the whole face being shown scene & agree with Pooja have a face revealed quick like in the first 15 minutes of the character being introduced πŸ‘πŸΌ..... eye contact & slow motion are good πŸ˜ƒ... but no dramatic shots of anyone else that's in the place & no lightening noises ..... I always wonder why serials make background lightening noises in dramatic scenes!! πŸ˜•... see am going evil again πŸ˜†...instead of thinking that Viren is going to take his mask of & show his face to  Nivi in a lovely dovey way.....I think something bad is going to happen & then Virens face is going to be exposed in a dramatic way......πŸ˜†

By the way any of you two notice we have way to many bad people!! πŸ˜†..... Freddy, Evil Cinderella, The Vampire (well he's actually grey!! πŸ˜ƒ), Pin man & his holy hunters!! ... In the serial world our story could last about 10 years!! .......🀣

Haha I forgot about all the pins in his head ....... now I'm imagining him stuck to a wall.πŸ˜† ......poor man stuck to the wall so he can't even escape CC πŸ€£

Evil CC trying to entice the Pin man (is this part horror or comedy??πŸ˜†).... I would pay serious money to see that ........  πŸ€£

'Munni Badnam Hui' would probably suit her more for Pin Man...along with attempting the dance moves...that would just have me on the floor laughing if we ever get to see that. Imagine the look on Pin face...what the hell??? And then Rani's idea of banging his head in the wall

That scene would be epic...I'm laughing so much πŸ˜†

I haven't seen Alice in wonderland....but a sister with a big head sounds cool.... I think she'll fit right in!! & Bahar I like your Divya idea... I love how everyone is cursed  πŸ˜†.... Is sid cursed too?? πŸ˜•.... he should be.... don't want the poor man to feel left out... like he is in CCBM πŸ˜†.... Maybe he could be the vampire & he's attached to Viren but he's actually following Nivi!!

Talking about innies & outies.... am more of an outie πŸ˜ƒ.... I'm almost always out!!..... and dragging people out too!!... Only bad thing is the weather .... it's kind of crap here!!... but then I take my car & go for a drive.... I love just leaving the house... with no plans & no idea what I'm going to do.... I've ended up seeing some amazing places!!.... not been out the country recently though πŸ˜”...I love going  travelling & I'm more of a 'we paid money so we gotta see & experience  as much of this country life as possible'... people say I'm way too hyperactive on holiday!! πŸ˜†

I will write my bit into the story on the next post!!... will quote from you Bahar!!... then Pooja if you like can write your section in to the story by quoting my post (with my added bits in it)....... does this make sense??...this πŸ˜• ya this πŸ˜ƒ.... 

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My parts are in red... feel free to change anything you like... I really don't mind!! 

This content was originally posted by: peacefulblossom

This unusual tale started many years ago with soul...A soul (Neha/Nivi) looking for her body and her journey far across the realms of the 13 lost worlds.  Unknown to her the Pin man & his gang of holy hunters are following her. This gang using their unique style and magical piercings to capture and destroy their victims, have become known throughout the 13 world as the most fierce and deadly bounty hunters that ever lived. Tthey were following her for her mysterious powers that she is yet to know of.

In her lonely quest of body searching she gets trapped between the blades of the wolverine of the gang and to her luck....and ninja wearing black comes to her rescue.

With a few ninja kicks the gang member is thrown through several  walls (true 70/80/90s style Indian action)

"Are you ok? Ninja guy ask

"You can see me?" Nivi back

"Did you hit your head...ofcourse I can see you"

"I'm ok thanks" She replies in shock and  confusion to why he can see her. The gang member had special weapons to catch souls but he seems normal why can he see her.

She decides to keep it to herself and doesnt want to enclose her weakness to a stranger even if the stranger helped her. After some talking Nivi decides to ask the ninija to become her bodyguard...because she is worried that attacks on her were increasing... Ninja disagree first but when he finds out about her ability to cross realms, he readily agree.

Because he too has a secret curse he wants to get rid of...and travelling the realms could help him.

On the corner of the screen a pair of red eyes flash...someone or something is closly following the ninija.

The red eyes focus on the direction of the Nivi and Ninja and then the eyes fade into the shadows.

As Nivi and the Ninja slowly walk towards the direction of the Sun knowing it would lead them to where the Ocean, Earth and Sky meets.... where this world ends and the 1st lost world  known as Shahkaj (Short for shahruck & Kajol () begins.

The Ninja, confused as to how Nivi gained her ability to cross in to the lost worlds decided to ask her questions, hoping she would reveal her secrets....

"Ermm" said the Ninja

Nivi looks towards the Ninja.

"Did you say something?" ask's Nivi

"Yeah... I did... how did you exactly lose your body? ... I mean how does that happen?" replied the Ninja

Nivi looks at the Ninja....staring deeply into his eyes wondering... thinking... should she trust him?... a man who saved her life, a man whose helping her still, a man who she's mysteriously drawn to. As she continued to stare hypnotically into his eyes, the Ninja cheekily said "i only asked because your body might have run away and if that's what happened I'd like to be warned in case it happens to me"

Nivi smiled back saying "no that's not what happened"

"I lost my body because I thought I was doing a good deed and it all went wrong. A forth night ago I went to sleep and dreamt the strangest dream. In this dream there was a man named Freddy who asked me if I was willing to sacrifice a small unimportant part of me that I wouldn't miss in exchange for eternal happiness. Although I didn't need it for myself I thought that my sister whose sad face I can never see could do with some happiness so I said ok. He took me to a room where in front of him was a tattered book, he started reading and I heard him chant that to gain eternal happiness my soul would be traded... I shouted my body needs my soul and so do i.... how do I live without my soul?... he smiled and then I knew I was never going to leave this place....  I prayed I woke up, I screamed, I shouted but nothing!....  no one came to help me...  I knew then that I was alone....  I ran up to him hitting him with all my power he shouted your ruining my chant, if its broken now I don't know what will happen but it won't be good I promise you!....  suddenly I woke up, panting, shivering I felt a little better thinking it was all a dream... only to find out my dream wasn't a dream it was a nightmare and now my nightmare had become real... I had no body and nobody could help me."   

The ninja looked at her with a slight sadness in his eyes like he knew what it was like to have his life ruined.

My parts pretty serious πŸ˜†... i though I'd start the Pyar Ki Kahani...πŸ˜†...& adventure... will add comedy next time!! 

Feel free to delete & change what you wantπŸ‘πŸΌ.... 

I go a little crazy expressive at times...πŸ˜†.....today I am J K Rowling!!πŸ˜†

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Sunshine234 thumbnail

Hey Rani, Bahar! Good weekends??

🀣Bahar I loved Divya having the big head (I can actually imagine it) and smallish body'.everyone's cursed and I forgot about Sid, and I agree Rani he should definitely have a key role in this story as CCBM haven't done much for him. So will Sid be Virens relative or no? I like him being a vampire'he can finally have the transition period from GOOD to EVIL (the guy needs some attention) and back to good if you want😊

Heeey we're just unique people, but yeah it is a little bit of a worry that we're more concerned with EVIL than GOOD πŸ˜†

Hey Rani, I've only seen Kinshuk fighting in two scenes in CCBM'.it's the usual, he starts by beating a gang whom are all surrounding him'.then he gets hurt, then he gets a sudden burst of energy and beats them all one by one, and throwing them in the air, and he does high jumps (maybe red bull ' it gives you wingsπŸ˜†) blah blah blah'.you know typical bollywood filmy sceneπŸ˜‰. Oh and then the group of bad people hold him down whilst the main person hits him and then Kinshuk will somehow flings them all offπŸ˜†. So I think he'll be able to handle itπŸ˜‰

'instead of thinking that Viren is going to take his mask of & show his face to  Nivi in a lovely dovey way.....I think something bad is going to happen & then Virens face is going to be exposed in a dramatic way......'

Like they did in spider man? Well I can't remember all his face being revealed but I remember the scene when he gets stuck and Kristen Dunst sort of lifts his mask a little and then it's all smoochey smoochey from there😳. Can't imagine Nivi doing that though'.she's unfortunately not besharam enoughπŸ˜†

CC trying to entice Pin Man would most definitely be horror for Pin Man'.resulting in him getting his head pinned to the wall and then being stuck with CC and comedy for us'.even though I'd probably be scarred watching CC perform for Pin ManπŸ˜†

I love Shahkaj as the first lost world'.this is truly Bollywood inspired πŸ˜ƒ

Lol Rani, I was like this πŸ˜• '.but just let me know if I did it wrong'.I'll add my bit now

Oh before I forget to say...I liked both your scenesπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
Sunshine234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kahani_Ki_Rani

The red eyes focus on the direction of the Nivi and Ninja and then the eyes fade into the shadows.

As Nivi and the Ninja slowly walk towards the direction of the Sun knowing it would lead them to where the Ocean, Earth and Sky meets.... where this world ends and the 1st lost world  known as Shahkaj (Short for shahruck & Kajol () begins.

The Ninja, confused as to how Nivi gained her ability to cross in to the lost worlds decided to ask her questions, hoping she would reveal her secrets....

"Ermm" said the Ninja

Nivi looks towards the Ninja.

"Did you say something?" ask's Nivi

"Yeah... I did... how did you exactly lose your body? ... I mean how does that happen?" replied the Ninja

Nivi looks at the Ninja....staring deeply into his eyes wondering... thinking... should she trust him?... a man who saved her life, a man whose helping her still, a man who she's mysteriously drawn to. As she continued to stare hypnotically into his eyes, the Ninja cheekily said "i only asked because your body might have run away and if that's what happened I'd like to be warned in case it happens to me"

Nivi smiled back saying "no that's not what happened"

"I lost my body because I thought I was doing a good deed and it all went wrong. A forth night ago I went to sleep and dreamt the strangest dream. In this dream there was a man named Freddy who asked me if I was willing to sacrifice a small unimportant part of me that I wouldn't miss in exchange for eternal happiness. Although I didn't need it for myself I thought that my sister whose sad face I can never see could do with some happiness so I said ok. He took me to a room where in front of him was a tattered book, he started reading and I heard him chant that to gain eternal happiness my soul would be traded... I shouted my body needs my soul and so do i.... how do I live without my soul?... he smiled and then I knew I was never going to leave this place....  I prayed I woke up, I screamed, I shouted but nothing!....  no one came to help me...  I knew then that I was alone....  I ran up to him hitting him with all my power he shouted your ruining my chant, if its broken now I don't know what will happen but it won't be good I promise you!....  suddenly I woke up, panting, shivering I felt a little better thinking it was all a dream... only to find out my dream wasn't a dream it was a nightmare and now my nightmare had become real... I had no body and nobody could help me."   

The ninja looked at her with a slight sadness in his eyes like he knew what it was like to have his life ruined.

Whilst, the ninja and the lost soul made their way through Shahkaj, Freddy sat in his basement with the furnace on full blast. He was flooded with memories of how his life was once normal and how he thought he was in love with the woman whom had the key to his heart. He would have done anything for her, he would have given his life for her but little did he know at the time that, that's what his lover was after. Her name was Cinderella, it was love at first sight for him and he wanted to settle down and start a family with his beloved but she had other motives in mind. In reality, he discovered she never loved him, she was just using him for his soul, she had in fact compelled him many times. She wanted to acquire his soul in order to'.well he had no idea why she stole his soul, she had already booted him out, he was now just a useless corpse wondering the Underworlds.

Freddy shed a slight tear, he was appalled with himself for tricking an innocent girl in her sleep and he still couldn't do the job right, maybe Cinderella was correct when she labeled him as 'useless'. Freddy was trying so hard to recite the spell correctly but the girl kept shouting and shouting, which confused him and angered him further for his actions, he chanted a few incorrect words which led to another lost soul wondering the world. Still in his thoughts, he continued to think that there was no way in hell, he was going to attempt to steal another soul, it felt downright wrong BUT he needed a soul in order to take his revenge with the woman that betrayed him. Freddy now had two options, he could either track down the lost soul and have it for himself or find another victim, he continued thinking which option to opt for.

Cinderella, a tall, thin and long frizzy haired woman sat in her tower admiring herself in the lit up mirror. She looked out the window eagerly waiting to see the love of her life, he was everything she wanted, he was tall, bald with a few white hairs, he had a tanned skin tone, and what she loved most about him was the unique piercings he had. It made him look dangerous, wild and she was one to love the thrill, the experience. Cinderella tried directly asking and indirectly leaving him hints many times to trap her Pin man into her web of love but nothing worked but she knew he was worth the wait. After all, her Pin man and the holy hunters, were attending to some work for her. And then all of a sudden, a wicked smile crept up on her lips as she thought of a brilliant idea, which would finally bring Pin Man and her closer together.

Okkkkk done! was just forming the background story for the evil lover story. I'm not very good at this so If you don't like it'.you can delete, alter or well anything you want to it πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
Heya girls,

Quick reply. Loving the development of the story btw πŸ˜ƒ Its going places.

Pooja my weekend wasn't bad. How was your?

I've seen Kinshuk do one action in CCBM. He wasnt bad πŸ˜†but ninja moves πŸ€“...he doesnt need to worry he has Nivi the nurse him. And 70/80s action scenes lol....everyones a superman there πŸ˜†

Nivi and Viren smoochy smoochy πŸ€£....I think Neha will have a heart attack before she does that scene. πŸ˜†

Rani...Your right we have way too much villians πŸ˜†...the poor actors are going to die trying to flight them all πŸ€£

I was thinking of making Sid the vampire too πŸ˜†...but what happened to big head Divya then? Whos looking after her? Or maybe after the curse she got trapped with some circus people and the heros will get to that world and save her (indian movie with circus anyone?πŸ˜†)

And how did Sid become a vampire πŸ˜†?

We seem to be using loads of name....like Neha then Nivi πŸ˜†...and then Freddy/JW. Maybe we should stick to CCMB names and describe the characters. Will add some description to story πŸ˜ƒ

Loving the world name ShahKaj πŸ˜†...

Btw we need 12 more world.

Other Indian movies you guys wanna add?

P.S I'm too an active person on holiday...dont understand people that go on holiday to sit around in a beach πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Pooja I like how your bad Freddy greyish and heart broken. Kinda feel sorry for the guy.

I'll come back and add my bit πŸ˜Š