Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kahani_Ki_Rani

Am a pro at cooking any asian savoury dish๐Ÿ˜†... can't do sweet Asian dishes except gajrella & Ras malai to save my life... Cooking was like the only asian thing i wanted to learn๐Ÿ˜†...i was like no sewing, no all day housework, no slaving for the men in the house ๐Ÿ˜†  ohhh cooking ok๐Ÿ˜†...I will try and put a picture up but my cake making skills are limited it was rectangle with lots and lots of icing, tasted really good though... I was impressed

Waiting for the picture ๐Ÿ˜‰...I can cook to live but no more then that ๐Ÿ˜†. Once my mum left me in the kitchen and was like stir this...so I constantly stirred...haha making in into mash...mum came back and was shocked... She was like what have you done...me...well you told me to stir...no I did... ๐Ÿ˜†.

Aren't I a good girl?๐Ÿคฃ Hence I got kicked out of the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜† I'm bad at house work too ๐Ÿ˜†

haha... i do that to... expect most days when my mum wakes me its not early morning, its more like 12 . 1 in the afternoon ... You should see me when i have to wake up early for work. I have 4 alarm clocks, one on top of my wardrobe, My mobile which i put near the door, my normal alarm clock which is next to my bed and my helicopter alarm clock, which is horrible ๐Ÿคข. it's my second one coz i threw my first one out the window because i wanted to sleep๐Ÿคฃ ...anyways the propeller flys off and you have to pick it up and put it on the alarm clock for it to stop making a noise and the noise is really loud... I got no. 2 as a present from my brother ๐Ÿ˜† coz he though it be funny after i killed my first one...Last time my mate stayed over and i had to go work next morning, when all my alarms went off she was like i think you just woke the entire street up & you were jumping around like a crazy person๐Ÿ˜† ... 

Haha your crazy. I normally have a million of alarms going off every 5 minutes on my mobile when I have early mornings.

Last year I was working part time and had to be at the shop by 6:30 am... guess what I did...I got up took the alarm off...and was like 5 more minutes...I ended up dreaming about getting up...and getting ready and going to work. 

Imagine my shock when I woke up at 6:30 to see that I'm still in bed... ๐Ÿ˜† Jumped out of bed...brushed my teeth as i called manager and ran out of the house. 

Good job I don't break alarm clocks (well I have 2 of them ๐Ÿ˜ณ) or I would be scared to use my mobile as an alarm...already have bad luck with them. Imagine throwing it out of the widow ๐Ÿคข

Maybe you can call the CCBM forum gang to our story ๐Ÿคฃ (I'm scared of them ๐Ÿ˜†)

๐Ÿคฃ Am scared of them 2... we need superdadi's help ๐Ÿคฃ

We need Pooja back, she's friends with them ๐Ÿ˜†. We are in the bad books ๐Ÿคฃ
Lets man up we cant be scared of people on the internet...what about our world domination?

Haha i do that... i watch the love story blossom on you tube when i get distracted whilst browsing... i have to give props to the uploaders... the scenes are numbered and everything and theres like 300 scenes... very organised ... I need it otherwise i get confused ๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe thats so true. I love it they number it and all. Its all good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I need to find something else to watch ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm thinking ahead... this is how world domination will be ours ๐Ÿคฃ

The world will be ours mwhhhaaahhhaaa ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Am all for killing the bad guys๐Ÿ˜† yay!!!... I hate it when they turn good right before the serial ends... i'm like give it 3 days they will be back to being evil again๐Ÿ˜†... they should just kill the character off or put them in prison... The Geeta serial i was watching... where the mother in law inprisoned her Bahu's family and her uncle died from being beaten to death by the police and then later her in laws also accidently killed her elder sister in law by throwing her down the stairs (they wanted to hurt her not kill her๐Ÿ˜ก)... they were all forgiven๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... I was like how๐Ÿคฌ after all that... there like we forgive you... i was rooting for the villian to go all evil and make the leads family miserable again๐Ÿ˜†... thats how much it annoyed me!! 

The serial world gives wrong impression of punishment. Its like telling people to be evil and then act better and its all good ๐Ÿคข. In our world they get killed ๐Ÿ˜ˆ, the grey characters can get a little better...like jail ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

No offense to her fans too... but i can't stand her acting, dancing, screen presence... when i heard she was going to be in Dostana 2 i almost cried๐Ÿ˜’... i really liked the first one and now i won't be able to watch the second one because of her, but she's not in it anymore... only movie i liked her in was Namastee London...every other movie has been a horrible watching experience which hurt my eyes๐Ÿ˜† & i walked out of the cinema when watching New York but was made to watch it on DVD so i compromised and said i would only watch it if i could forward the Kat parts... I'm sure she's a nice person and everything but it really annoys me when someone gets all the movie roles when clearly they aren't good at acting. i'd rather watch a not so pretty looking girl with a mustache & greasy hair and go wow at her acting than someone who can't act at all

I feel like im releasing my anger today๐Ÿ˜†  Beware Bahar... wear padding ๐Ÿคฃ

Hehe Padding ready ๐Ÿ˜‰ WOHHOOO๐ŸฅณSomeone agrees with me about Katrina. ๐Ÿฅณ
I didn't even like Namastee London ๐Ÿ˜†...I just sat there and was like...ermmm I'm from England and I'm not that stupid as her ๐Ÿ˜†...but then again I never finished it so might have got better later ๐Ÿ˜†

She suppose to be the top actress of Bollywood now? ๐Ÿคข

Good job I don't watch much anymore ๐Ÿ˜†

One of my friends (international student and younger) Was sitting there and talking about Bollywood. And then he started talking about Katrina and I was like I don't like her acting...

And he went on and on about...how her acting was amazing and what a cute accent she has...

๐Ÿคขi felt like ๐Ÿคข...Ok I get it if you like her looks...but acting ๐Ÿ˜†

I like that... it reminds me a little of crystal maze๐Ÿ˜† ... brings back memories๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww Loved that show...they so should get it back. My family used to sit together at watch it when I was young.

That we don't know about either๐Ÿ˜†... will just make it up go as we go along...with the flow!!

Flow sounds good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maybe one of Nivi's powers could be the ability to sew...  she could advertise herself to make some money, they have no money &...need to eat at some point๐Ÿ˜†... 

"Worried that your button is torn and you won't make it to work on time or worried your arm is chopped off and you won't be able to scare the crows...well worry no more... for one week only you can have Nivi at the introductory price of only 4.99๐Ÿ˜†... hurry offers end soon๐Ÿคฃ.& her sewing could be a deadly weapon 2... needle power... death by needle prick๐Ÿคฃ...

๐Ÿ˜†When Viren is staving, he will make Nivi use her amazing skill to earn money...she has to pay him for his protection and all ๐Ÿ˜†
4.99 whats the currency? ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคข I just googled scarecrow, looked at the pictures & now am a little scared๐Ÿ˜•... your going to have to find a picture of a friendly looking scarecrow... one that all the crows look at and go he looks like a nice lad... lets go sit & chat to him๐Ÿ˜†

We'll find a nice one...or make one ๐Ÿ˜†, whos face shall we give the scarecrows ๐Ÿ˜†

Lets hope none of the bad guys are clever enough to use fire otherwise our army is destroyed... we might have to make them fireproof scarecrows to give then a bit of a chance  of survival๐Ÿคฃ

We'll get magical fire proof scarecrows...or just make the villians thick ๐Ÿ˜†

My mums like that & now my big sis is joining in too... she's told everyone I'm getting married next year & i'm like i haven't even met anyone i like yet๐Ÿคข... i guess her dreams are going to be shattered soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Your sister only just joined in? My whole family are after me now. They keep hinting... 

And are like don't you have someone...๐Ÿคข..."No family I'm a horrible person no one likes me"

My whole street are planning my wedding already ๐Ÿคข(being the last daughter to get married and all)...don't ask. I don't even think I'll be invited to my own wedding at this rate. And no idea whos going to pay for it. 

I came back from the gym once and neighbours were leaving...sister was like yeah they were talking about your wedding and how we are going to make it big. And we'll do this and that...and I've invited everyone...

I just sat there like...๐Ÿคข...what...ermmm its my wedding don't I get to decide this stuff...And wait a minute...whos getting married, am i getting married to myself or something...๐Ÿคข. We are poor can't afford that big wedding.

I always just tell it to my parents straight up where I'm going & who with...that way if something goes wrong and 90% of the time it does๐Ÿ˜†... they can't say anything... Also my best mate she a mixed martial arts grappler... She's scary... most men are scared of her ๐Ÿ˜†... i remember when i first met her about 10 years ago i thought her boyfriend or dad used to beat her up... coz whenever i'd see her she'd have bruises and injuries... When I told her she laughed and then told her dad...who even now still whenever he see's me makes jokes & tells everyone about how Im horrible because i think he's a woman beater ๐Ÿ˜†...

Hehehe I  need a friend like that too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐ŸคฃSo funny calling the father a women beater. Atleast your a caring friend ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†  i have the biggest room with 2 double beds in it...I have too much stuff that i can't be moved into the little room... My mum did try a few years back by shoving a industrial sewing machine in my room saying there was no room anywhere else for it and if i wanted to move in to the little room, which is the guess bedroom i could... i said no and with a little persistance the machines gone and im still here๐Ÿ˜† ... 

WOW! You can fit two double and still have room. I want your bedroom ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. We couldnt fit all my stuff in my brothers big 7 seater when I moved back from uni, had to call my other brother to go back down with me. ๐Ÿ˜† Doesnt help that its like 5 hours drive ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜† you know what that means... time to get a job๐Ÿ˜†

I've been looking for a job but no one likes me ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ well back to uni to finish my degree off soon enough.

๐Ÿคฃ gosh... believe it or not...I was a kind of desi goth๐Ÿ˜†...  not a depressed one though๐Ÿ˜†... i started wearing black punk rocker clothes. i had these amazing knee length boots that had spikes and chains on them...My hair was bright red and i used to braid it from the side, and let the other side loose, i wore dark heavy eyeliner & i on one side i used to draw a pattern from my eyeliner down my cheek. ... I'm just thankful that i didn't do anything crazy that i would have really regretted like get a tatoo or get extreme peircing or shave my head...i was going through a serious rebellious phase... my mum though I'd  lost it ๐Ÿ˜†... Mum told me burn all my goth pictures coz she was worried that if i saw them I would become a goth again... i call it paranoid mum due to watching too many serials๐Ÿ˜†... but i was all to happy to burn them as i looked awful๐Ÿคข ...

๐ŸคฃThats awesome. I just wore what my parents brought for me when I was young. Even now I have no dress sense ๐Ÿคข.

Aww but you should have kept the pictures for memory. Or to scare your future kids...if you don't listen to mummy...mummy will turn into a demon like this...and eat you ๐Ÿคฃ

It looks awesome... I want it๐Ÿ˜ƒ... now i have to save up to buy it๐Ÿ˜‰... I'm crap at saving ๐Ÿ˜”

I'll be jealous if you get the phone...i'll just have to come and steal it. Good luck with the saving. 

Ooohhh i like that... and here i was thinking he fell becasue he did somethng bad... i guess my glass is half empty and your half full ๐Ÿ˜†... i wonder who the chor was that stole the other half of our drinks ๐Ÿคฃ

But our dream man has to be a very good man ๐Ÿ˜‰, to make us good with the power of love remember ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜† How much time do you have free as i know loads๐Ÿ˜†...These are the ones i can think of from the top of my head... most have about 4 different versions so I dated the best version ones.

Jane Eyre 2006

Persuasion 2007

Mansfield Park 2004 

Northanger Abbey 2007

Ever after (This ones a adapted cinderella story)

Emma 1996

Loorna Doone

The Way We Live Now

Wives and Daughters

The Forsyte sage

Daniel Deronda (It's about Jew's)

Anne of Green Gable 1, 2, 3 (3 different movies, these are pretty old but really good)

The black velvet dress, The glass virgin, Colour blind, The girl, The Dwelling place, Tilly Trotter (these are pretty old movie's -  Catherine Cookson collection) 

Im going througha chinese, Japanese and Korean movie phase at the moment.. I watched one movie without sibtitles...I couldn't understand a thing๐Ÿ˜† all i knew was when the sword swings someone dies.๐Ÿ˜†.. i got the basic storyline down๐Ÿคฃ

Wow thats one big list from memory ๐Ÿ˜†, looks like I'm going to be busy ๐Ÿ˜†

I've been through Jap/Korean movie/drama phase too ๐Ÿ˜†, tell me if you find a really good one ๐Ÿ˜†

But without subtitle...is no no ๐Ÿ˜†. I remember watching a Philippine movies...the spoke half english and I guessed the rest ๐Ÿ˜† 

haha So true... I'm always like i wish i lived in that time & then i think about it again and go Im neither rich nor white... and everyone in those period dramas is white... makes you wonder where I'd be at that time๐Ÿ˜•... 

๐ŸคขWe'll be slaves...or worse ๐Ÿคข. Or married with 6 billion kids somewhere back in India ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ That had me cracking up... Funnily enough I can imagine it happening

๐Ÿ˜‰...๐Ÿ˜†

I made it... almost caught the wrong train... but survived๐Ÿ˜†... the event was kinda useless for me...it only had one recruiter that worked with children and I had to pay to work for them. It was working in Australia or American with children but i had to pay travel and it would all be voluntary work... I would have loved to have gone but I don't think I could afford it ๐Ÿ˜”.

Yeah I always want to do volunteering work aboard but the expenses are crazy. And not worth it.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

I went crazy with the story hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

I added you to the story Rani lol... No electricty so was on laptop and didnt know what to do with no internet.

Maybe I should put that up on the first page easier to find then.

Ahh well now we have a beginning now we can copy and paste the rest of out story from here.

Tell me if you want to change anything. 

Lets see if Pooja appears to copy her bit about Cinderella and Freddy to the story lol...
If not you or me and put it up.

HAHA I'll reply to the rest of the post later when internets back and not on mobile,

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I just read it ๐Ÿ˜†... it's so awesome... you did an amazing job!!... & I love my entry in Viren's dream & the mystery around it...It totally made me laugh... you can't catch me, you wait till I grab you... kay romantic scene chal raha tha๐Ÿ˜† & then pitch black๐Ÿ˜•, .. I'm proper curious what's going to happen next to me am I dead๐Ÿ˜ฒ, am I evil๐Ÿ˜ฒ, or have I just plain vanished๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i think we should put us all into the story, be totally fun to have us all  playing different characters... maybe you could be my arch nemesis ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ...beware!!๐Ÿ˜†...When i finished reading I was like where's the next chapter๐Ÿ˜•... whats going to happen next ๐Ÿค”.. & then i realised i knew what was going to happen next Pooja already wrote it ๐Ÿคฃ...shows you how engrossed I was in the story whilst reading!! ๐Ÿ˜†

As i was reading ever so carefully I realised 2 spelling mistakes that were made... though you might like to know 

Chapter 1 paragraph 7 

Wolverine slowly made his way towards her and took one blade out of his mouth, it looked like he was planning to slab her with the blade. (Stab)

Chapter 2 paragraph 3

Follow me" Ninja replied back has we started to walk outside (as he)

I agree with you.. I think we should wait a couple of days till around Thursday and then add Pooja's part if she doesn't show up!!...

will reply to the other posts soon... I have a family dinner party tomorrow evening... a proper Asian do, one that has like 5 courses and each course had to have variety... about 20 minutes ago I just finished making samosa's, and 2 desserts...totally shattered now, It's going to be chaos 2morrow, got spring rolls 2 make from scratch & then salad & all the frying to do ... luckily mums going to make the main dishes, but that means I'm on tidy up duty... gotta clean the whole house ...It was my day off work tomorrow so I was planning on spending the day sleeping...๐Ÿ˜”...

So going to hopefully try sleeping now..

NIght...might chat to you in 3 hours if I can't sleep... I noticed your always posting after midnight...VAMPIRE ๐Ÿ˜†!!

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 12 years ago
I was messing around with my nephews and we came across this past paper, that a student wrote on their exams. Found it hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜†

Had to share ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by peacefulblossom - 12 years ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I just read it ๐Ÿ˜†... it's so awesome... you did an amazing job!!...

Glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

& I love my entry in Viren's dream & the mystery around it...It totally made me laugh... you can't catch me, you wait till I grab you... kay romantic scene chal raha tha๐Ÿ˜† 

I'm not that good with the romance. Lol...I'm all serious and mystery to the story. ๐Ÿ˜†

rani = Comedy
Me= Dark and mystery
Pooja = Romance...Where's our romance girl gone ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Priya = everything else ๐Ÿ˜†
& then pitch black๐Ÿ˜•, .. I'm proper curious what's going to happen next to me am I dead๐Ÿ˜ฒ, am I evil๐Ÿ˜ฒ, or have I just plain vanished๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

Sorry got to kill you off so Nivi and Viren love story can start. We don't want him to be two timing...looking for lost girlfriend and falling for another one.

We can bring you back to live ๐Ÿ˜›...but evil ๐Ÿ˜›

Notice I lightened your piecing ๐Ÿ˜›

i think we should put us all into the story, be totally fun to have us all  playing different characters... maybe you could be my arch nemesis ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ...beware!!๐Ÿ˜†...When i finished reading I was like where's the next chapter๐Ÿ˜•... whats going to happen next ๐Ÿค”.. & then i realised i knew what was going to happen next Pooja already wrote it ๐Ÿคฃ...shows you how engrossed I was in the story whilst reading!! ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL...thats the good and bad thing about being the writers ๐Ÿ˜†

As i was reading ever so carefully I realised 2 spelling mistakes that were made... though you might like to know 

Chapter 1 paragraph 7 

Wolverine slowly made his way towards her and took one blade out of his mouth, it looked like he was planning to slab her with the blade. (Stab)

Chapter 2 paragraph 3

Follow me" Ninja replied back has we started to walk outside (as he)

I agree with you.. I think we should wait a couple of days till around Thursday and then add Pooja's part if she doesn't show up!!...

I'll let you post it up ๐Ÿ˜‰, if pooja doesn't appear. Btw we seem to have comment if you've got the time, reply back to them. I'm dying in bed again ๐Ÿคฃ, My crappy immune system. I guess having a shower and wet hair and then walking around in heavy rain for 30 minutes isnt a good thing ๐Ÿ˜†

will reply to the other posts soon... I have a family dinner party tomorrow evening... a proper Asian do, one that has like 5 courses and each course had to have variety... about 20 minutes ago I just finished making samosa's, and 2 desserts...totally shattered now, It's going to be chaos 2morrow, got spring rolls 2 make from scratch & then salad & all the frying to do ... luckily mums going to make the main dishes, but that means I'm on tidy up duty... gotta clean the whole house ...It was my day off work tomorrow so I was planning on spending the day sleeping...๐Ÿ˜”...

So going to hopefully try sleeping now..

Awww Bless. All that prep, I'm spoilt that I have my elder sister/sister-in-law and now aunt to do all the prep. I just run away ๐Ÿ˜† 

NIght...might chat to you in 3 hours if I can't sleep... I noticed your always posting after midnight...VAMPIRE ๐Ÿ˜†!!

Maybe I can be the Queen of Vampires in the story ๐Ÿ˜›

Sorry quick reply Head is killing me xx
Hey...I'm still alive... it's been a totally hectic last 2 weeks... I really don't like it at all๐Ÿ˜ญ... I need a week off to relax ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waiting for the picture ๐Ÿ˜‰...I can cook to live but no more then that ๐Ÿ˜†. Once my mum left me in the kitchen and was like stir this...so I constantly stirred...haha making in into mash...mum came back and was shocked... She was like what have you done...me...well you told me to stir...no I did... ๐Ÿ˜†.

๐Ÿคฃ My mum is militant ๐Ÿ˜†she would make me make the dish again from scratch and watch over me as i cook... That way I'm less likely to make a mistake ๐Ÿ˜†

Aren't I a good girl?๐Ÿคฃ Hence I got kicked out of the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜† I'm bad at house work too ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm good at housework 2 (rubs dirt off shoulder๐Ÿ˜†)... i enjoy it it's therapeutic... Hate ironing though, I'm not allowed to iron anyone else's clothes or my expensive clothes coz i get bored easily when ironing, also i don't know tempertaures so most days I iron infront of the tv or laptop & half way through i get distracted so end up hanging a half ironed top or burning it๐Ÿ˜•  or i don't know the teperature so as soon as the iron hits the cloth it burns it... I have a burn bag where all my burnt clothes go into...

Last year I was working part time and had to be at the shop by 6:30 am... guess what I did...I got up took the alarm off...and was like 5 more minutes...I ended up dreaming about getting up...and getting ready and going to work. 

๐Ÿ˜† I have dreams like that where I dream I have done something and when I tell people about it they are like no you didn't...๐Ÿ˜†

Imagine my shock when I woke up at 6:30 to see that I'm still in bed... ๐Ÿ˜† Jumped out of bed...brushed my teeth as i called manager and ran out of the house. 

Good job I don't break alarm clocks (well I have 2 of them ๐Ÿ˜ณ) or I would be scared to use my mobile as an alarm...already have bad luck with them. Imagine throwing it out of the widow ๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿ˜† Hehe mum and dad were mega annoyed when they found out i had thrown it out... Mum was like what if someone was outside it could have killed them... I was like at 5 in the morning.. if one of the family members was outside I'd be worried for there health and if it was someone else more than likely a robber so it'd serve them right๐Ÿ˜†... mum didn't find it funny and so i was made to clean it up๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†

We need Pooja back, she's friends with them ๐Ÿ˜†. We are in the bad books ๐Ÿคฃ
Lets man up we cant be scared of people on the internet...what about our world domination?

๐Ÿคฃ That could be our last stop... Save the scariest for last,๐Ÿ˜† plus we'd have a much bigger army๐Ÿ˜ˆ...๐Ÿ˜†

The serial world gives wrong impression of punishment. Its like telling people to be evil and then act better and its all good ๐Ÿคข. In our world they get killed ๐Ÿ˜ˆ, the grey characters can get a little better...like jail ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

๐Ÿ˜† Haha i love it * totally agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... Justice must prevail... I love that evil people die and grey people get jailed...๐Ÿ˜† ... 

Hehe Padding ready ๐Ÿ˜‰ WOHHOOO๐ŸฅณSomeone agrees with me about Katrina. ๐Ÿฅณ
I didn't even like Namastee London ๐Ÿ˜†...I just sat there and was like...ermmm I'm from England and I'm not that stupid as her ๐Ÿ˜†...but then again I never finished it so might have got better later ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Yep totally can't stand her ๐Ÿคข Namastee London does get better but It's akshay Kumar that makes it worth watching plus her annoying bad English accent whilst speaking hindi is acceptable in that film... I'm from the Uk and My Hindi sounds like Hindi no accent... I don't mind it when people have the English accents but it's hard to believe she's desi when she can't even speak it properly

She suppose to be the top actress of Bollywood now? ๐Ÿคข

If she wins a award for her acting then my faith in the Bollywood industry will be shattered...  SHe can't act, people just like to look at her and because of that she gets film roles that would have been a hit even if she wasn't in them๐Ÿ˜•

Good job I don't watch much anymore ๐Ÿ˜†

One of my friends (international student and younger) Was sitting there and talking about Bollywood. And then he started talking about Katrina and I was like I don't like her acting...

And he went on and on about...how her acting was amazing and what a cute accent she has...

๐Ÿคขi felt like ๐Ÿคข...Ok I get it if you like her looks...but acting ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ your poor confused friend!!...She's an item girl at most... not trying to be rude but it may sound it... but her image is all about sex appeal...she wears tight small clothes so  Most guy's want her and most girls want to be her ๐Ÿคข...  I loved the pure bollywood back in the 80's 90's when it was just about good acting and story telling... it should go back to that again... I know you rarely watch Bollywood movies but have you seen Love ajj Kal??... Most people hated that movie but I liked it coz the two parallel stories that were being told reminded me of classic bollywood and modern bollywood!!... i prefered that classic story!!

Awww Loved that show...they so should get it back. My family used to sit together at watch it when I was young.

They should, i wonder what happenend to the bold guy๐Ÿ˜• We all used to sit together and watch it too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†When Viren is staving, he will make Nivi use her amazing skill to earn money...she has to pay him for his protection and all ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ She's not like the weak woman she looks after herself and the man too... Guess Nivi wears that trousers would totally love that๐Ÿ˜†
4.99 whats the currency? ๐Ÿ˜‰
It was suppose to be pounds but IF doesn't allow it to be posted for some reason๐Ÿ˜•...totally weird!!

We'll find a nice one...or make one ๐Ÿ˜†, whos face shall we give the scarecrows ๐Ÿ˜†

You wanna give the scarecrow a face.. wouldn't that be scarier... Half human half straw๐Ÿ˜†...but tricky question... Now i need to think who looks scary๐Ÿ˜• Im totally lost... can't think of anyone at the moment๐Ÿ˜•... will get back to you on that๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We'll get magical fire proof scarecrows...or just make the villians thick ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† that made me laugh...According to serial rules Only the villain leader is clever the other villinis are usually thick... I think it could work๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 12 years ago

Your sister only just joined in? My whole family are after me now. They keep hinting... 

And are like don't you have someone...๐Ÿคข..."No family I'm a horrible person no one likes me"

My whole street are planning my wedding already ๐Ÿคข(being the last daughter to get married and all)...don't ask. I don't even think I'll be invited to my own wedding at this rate. And no idea whos going to pay for it. 

I came back from the gym once and neighbours were leaving...sister was like yeah they were talking about your wedding and how we are going to make it big. And we'll do this and that...and I've invited everyone...

I just sat there like...๐Ÿคข...what...ermmm its my wedding don't I get to decide this stuff...And wait a minute...whos getting married, am i getting married to myself or something...๐Ÿคข. We are poor can't afford that big wedding.

๐ŸคฃPoor you... you have it way worse than me... But i gotta say I'm like your sister... My brother is hoping to get married next year and I'm like were going to do this and that, and your going to have it here and this is the menu๐Ÿ˜†... he keeps saying your not even going to get invited... Im like fine at least when your other guests compliment the decor you should be nice enough to mention my part ๐Ÿ˜†... Although funnily enough he likes most my idea's, I'm the creative one๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

Hehehe I  need a friend like that too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐ŸคฃSo funny calling the father a women beater. Atleast your a caring friend ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yep๐Ÿ˜† I'm hoping it somehow gets forgotten... but I've been hoping for that for a while now๐Ÿ˜†...

WOW! You can fit two double and still have room. I want your bedroom ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. We couldnt fit all my stuff in my brothers big 7 seater when I moved back from uni, had to call my other brother to go back down with me. ๐Ÿ˜† Doesnt help that its like 5 hours drive ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜† I went to a local uni so stayed at home... but mum and dad are pretty laid back and let me do almost everything i want๐Ÿ˜‰. My room is big, only downside is i buy too many things knowing i have the space...I have a 3 door wardrobe, a chest of 7 drawer, a bedside table, and four bed draws and only one bed draw is used by the family the rest have my stuff in it... I shop too much and I'ma  bit OCD๐Ÿคข with things lying around so everything has to be put away ๐Ÿ˜† 

๐ŸคฃThats awesome. I just wore what my parents brought for me when I was young. Even now I have no dress sense ๐Ÿคข.

Back then if you had seen me you would have been like she has no dress sense everything was black and silver ๐Ÿ˜†

Aww but you should have kept the pictures for memory. Or to scare your future kids...if you don't listen to mummy...mummy will turn into a demon like this...and eat you ๐Ÿคฃ

๐ŸคฃHaha thats would have been so funny... totally evil moment that would be๐Ÿ˜†... my mates still have some pictures which they won't let me steal or burn, so i might be able to borrow them๐Ÿ˜†  if my future kids were anything like me they wuld use that picture to blackmail me๐Ÿ˜†... if you don't let me go I'll post the picture on the internet๐Ÿ˜†...  

But our dream man has to be a very good man ๐Ÿ˜‰, to make us good with the power of love remember ๐Ÿคฃ

become good with the power of love๐Ÿ˜†...  only in India๐Ÿคฃ

Wow thats one big list from memory ๐Ÿ˜†, looks like I'm going to be busy ๐Ÿ˜†

well I cheated a little bit...I have most of them on DVD & more if you finish watching them all๐Ÿ˜† My dad built a shelve/draw on my wall for all my dvd's so one whole wall is covered in them... I could open a dvd shop from my room๐Ÿคฃ last time I checked i had 572 DVD's๐Ÿ˜†  so you can imagine what my wall looks like๐Ÿ˜†... There all in Alphabetical order I have every type of movie๐Ÿ˜†. I also have a rental list that tells me who took what and when coz i used to have more but lost so many๐Ÿ˜” so now i have a excel document where i write who takes what & then hunt them down if they don't return it... I should sent a late fine instead like blockbusters do๐Ÿ˜†

I've been through Jap/Korean movie/drama phase too ๐Ÿ˜†, tell me if you find a really good one ๐Ÿ˜†

I've already been through the Japanese/Chinese/Korean phase too then i watch The worriors way which was a horrible hollywood ninja movie and totally destroyed my interest, but i'm back in the phase again๐Ÿ˜ƒ...You may have already seen them coz i saw them last time i was in this phase, they were the Ip man and Ip man 2 movies... I have both on DVD, there amazing movies, kinda true stories about Bruce Lee's Kungfu teacher, I also like the Once upon a  time in China movies, Seven Swords & Hua Mulan... There all action movies... I only watch Jap/Chi/Kor action movies... I tried to watch one rom com and i didn't like it...

But without subtitle...is no no ๐Ÿ˜†. I remember watching a Philippine movies...the spoke half english and I guessed the rest ๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿ˜† Im usually a subtitle person but i liked the action so carried on watching it i got the basic storyline so it was fine๐Ÿ˜†

๐ŸคขWe'll be slaves...or worse ๐Ÿคข. Or married with 6 billion kids somewhere back in India ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep I think worse rathar that slave๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข... 6 billion children wow you have high expectations๐Ÿคฃ

๐ŸคฃThat exam paper is hilarious... I love the end "but suddenly they start saying india is my country and all indian are my brothers and sister in this way a capacitor gets charged & its ticked all the way through๐Ÿ˜†...I wonder if the teacher was a DDLJ fan๐Ÿ˜†... That answer had me in creases๐Ÿคฃ...

I'm not that good with the romance. Lol...I'm all serious and mystery to the story. ๐Ÿ˜†

rani = Comedy
Me= Dark and mystery
Pooja = Romance...Where's our romance girl gone ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Helloji...Pooja Kaha Ho Tum?!!... *silently waiting for a response*... Kab ayega wo din๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...

Priya = everything else ๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder how Priya's getting on... she's probably cramming in as much revision as she can ... brings back memories 

We all have our roles๐Ÿ˜†...  well and truly organised ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry got to kill you off so Nivi and Viren love story can start. We don't want him to be two timing...looking for lost girlfriend and falling for another one.

๐Ÿ˜ญ You do know the hero usually  takes a long long long time getting over his lost love especially if she gets killed๐Ÿ˜†  ... The guilt, the remorse, the lost passion๐Ÿคฃ not easily forgotten๐Ÿ˜†...

We can bring you back to live ๐Ÿ˜›...but evil ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I would totally rock the evil persona ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice I lightened your piecing ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜† I noticed, but innocent people don't have holy ears๐Ÿคฃ... Maybe evil me can have them ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll let you post it up ๐Ÿ˜‰, if pooja doesn't appear. Btw we seem to have comment if you've got the time, reply back to them. I'm dying inbed again ๐Ÿคฃ, My crappy immune system. I guess having a shower and wet hair and then walking around in heavy rain for 30 minutes isnt a good thing ๐Ÿ˜†

we have comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I've not been back there to be honest since i read the story but will try and go soon...So comments hey...well  I guess  it not soon now till our story becomes a super hit๐Ÿ˜†...Aww hope you get better soon if you aren't already I know I'm replying after a while so you maybe bouncing again๐Ÿ˜ƒ... you were walking around in heavy rain... Were you having a bollywood moment ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww Bless. All that prep, I'm spoilt that I have my elder sister/sister-in-law and now aunt to do all the prep. I just run away ๐Ÿ˜† 

I can't run๐Ÿ˜”... theres always someone there ready to catch me๐Ÿ˜†... plus I'm the silly one who goes yeah I'll do that and that and that and then regret it afterwards๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe I can be the Queen of Vampires in the story ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜† Haha yeh then maybe sid the vampire can be your doing ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry quick reply Head is killing me xx

No worries hope you get/are better!!

Take care