Random story making and other chit chat - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello hello...

Your still here...yay

I bugged off on holiday lol... I'll reply in few days when I'm back :D
Hello Hello,0

Sorry been suffering for holidays blues and not wanting to be back home. Also swelling on foot etc due to mosquitoes eating me alive πŸ€’ . Everyone else in my family came back with no bites and I'm full of them πŸ€’. It happens all the time with me. 

Hope you enjoyed our week off relaxing.

Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

🀣 My mum is militant πŸ˜†she would make me make the dish again from scratch and watch over me as i cook... That way I'm less likely to make a mistake πŸ˜†

I'm good at housework 2 (rubs dirt off shoulderπŸ˜†)... i enjoy it it's therapeutic... Hate ironing though, I'm not allowed to iron anyone else's clothes or my expensive clothes coz i get bored easily when ironing, also i don't know tempertaures so most days I iron infront of the tv or laptop & half way through i get distracted so end up hanging a half ironed top or burning itπŸ˜•  or i don't know the teperature so as soon as the iron hits the cloth it burns it... I have a burn bag where all my burnt clothes go into...

Hehe I'm making myself sound like a really spoilt brat πŸ˜†. Actaully I used to do alot of more in my childhood helping mum etc...but now that I have my sister in law and aunt here i just lazy around πŸ˜†. i think i just got used to living alone and doing things when I feel like it πŸ˜†

I love cleaning when I'm trying to revise. Normally I'm fine with moderate mess (apart from kitchen and toilet πŸ˜‘) but when revision nope it has to be spotless or less I cant revise πŸ˜† talk about procrastination πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Hehe mum and dad were mega annoyed when they found out i had thrown it out... Mum was like what if someone was outside it could have killed them... I was like at 5 in the morning.. if one of the family members was outside I'd be worried for there health and if it was someone else more than likely a robber so it'd serve them rightπŸ˜†... mum didn't find it funny and so i was made to clean it upπŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Yikes! You wake up 6 in the morning to go to work >_< 
Remind me on the days when I was working in the hospital at had to wake up so early to catch a train at 6:30 in the morning πŸ€’ and come nack home at 7:30 evening I was a zombie!

🀣 That could be our last stop... Save the scariest for last,πŸ˜† plus we'd have a much bigger army😈...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Good idea πŸ˜†, will get the fearless army to take care of them πŸ˜† After we brain wasted them.

I'll reply to the rest later.

I'm back and was feeling better until now πŸ€’

We randomly booked a last minute holiday and went to Turkey πŸ˜†

I have strange heart burn today πŸ€’, hardly ever get it πŸ˜­. Dont know how to get rid of it :s
Opps Looks like we losts everyone :(

Probably my fault forgot to get back and reply. Been busy friend came to visit etc.

Rani still around ?

Or everyone left :o
well hello hello... like the lost child I am, I'm still aimlessly wondering aroundπŸ˜†... just been really really quiet...become a silent snooper again!!!

Plus It's Ramadhan so I'm going through my need sleep, need food, totally cranky phase... and the place i worked got closed down due to government funding cuts (😑😑)...I got a new job but not starting for a few weeks need a new CRB to make sure I'm not a criminal on the run... Watch out FBIπŸ˜†... I'm doing voluntary work till then at a women's centre... It's great work... totally chilled out environment & the people are hilarious... I'm the receptionist, crap one as wellπŸ˜†... cut so many phone calls accidently πŸ˜²...I don't get the whole phone, press this transfer that, hold, thing... too complicated for my wee brainπŸ˜•...

P.s Ramadhan makes me super hyperactive... hence my  strange paragraph above.

Hows your life?... And how was your holiday... bin anywhere nice?!!

Peace out!!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 12 years ago
Hello hello,

Your still here woohooo. I thought I lost everyone. πŸ˜†

Ramadan Mubarak :D

Ramadan makes me sleepy and the weather isn't helping. :(

Sorry to hear about your job :(. My brother works for the council and he's job on the line too :'(.

The governments going crazy with all the cuts.

Life is ok. Trying to revisit my notes before university starts but I seem to fall asleep on them Opps. Went to Turkey marmarius this year with family. Been to Istanbul a few years back. The two different areas are so different lol

CBI check πŸ˜† let's hope our world dominantion doesn't come up on it hehe

Good luck with your new job xEdited by peacefulblossom - 12 years ago
why Hello hello hello

You've not lost meπŸ˜‰ ...  I'm stuck to this post with superglue πŸ˜†...

Ramadan Mubarak to you too

I'm mega sleepy too... I tend to try and sleep till after sehri and up for work at 9πŸ˜•.. then i have a nap at work πŸ˜†... they have sofa's upstairs where counselling sessions happen and if one of the rooms is free I jump in on my lunch break and knock outπŸ˜†... so far only fallen asleep once considering it's only the fourth fast I think I'm doing pretty goodπŸ˜ƒ ... my work mates think I'm crazy and decided 2 be clever and not let me sleep. On the second fast they ran in and shouted my name, I jumped like I'd been caught doing a crime totally scared the crap outta me, since then I stick a chair in front of the door and listen for the bang sound when my colleague go wack against the door...it's like a war zoneπŸ˜†β˜’οΈ... I've only known them for 3 weeks but the women working there are so funny.

the government has gone crazy!!... cuts and tax are there favourite words🀒 I do miss my old job but I'm glad I don't do it any more... It was hard work looking after kids whose families had deserted them.  I feel bad for them... they all have to be relocated to different sites and they were proper tight nit group... I hope wherever they are, there well and happy!!

Holiday I need one... i wanna go but everyone seems busy, Is turkey good? I've heard so much about it but never been its on my list of places to go...also I need money!!! 

Haha CRB checks are only needed if we work with kids or vulnerbale people...so stay away from them and will be safe... Also we haven't been caught trying to take over the world with out supernatural friends πŸ˜†... so safe for now!!

Thanks for the good luck... I'm going for an induction on Tuesday... But I've seen it and really like the place, hopefully i enjoy it... Don't want to leave the women's centre though I'm having too much fun thereπŸ˜•

And finally yeah I love harry potter... why do you ask?... am not a crazy loopy psycho fan but I enjoy the movies... Haven't seen the new last one yet... was going to go yesterday but ended up watching captain america instead πŸ˜ƒ
Here comes the crazy quoting again πŸ˜†

why Hello hello hello

You've not lost meπŸ˜‰ ...  I'm stuck to this post with superglue πŸ˜†...

πŸ₯³woohoo

Ramadan Mubarak to you too

Thanks

I'm mega sleepy too... I tend to try and sleep till after sehri and up for work at 9πŸ˜•.. then i have a nap at work πŸ˜†... they have sofa's upstairs where counselling sessions happen and if one of the rooms is free I jump in on my lunch break and knock outπŸ˜†... so far only fallen asleep once considering it's only the fourth fast I think I'm doing pretty goodπŸ˜ƒ ... my work mates think I'm crazy and decided 2 be clever and not let me sleep. On the second fast they ran in and shouted my name, I jumped like I'd been caught doing a crime totally scared the crap outta me, since then I stick a chair in front of the door and listen for the bang sound when my colleague go wack against the door...it's like a war zoneπŸ˜†β˜’οΈ... I've only known them for 3 weeks but the women working there are so funny.

Hehe sleeping is the way to go. I used to wake in a bakers when i was working few years back and I survived and the long hours too. But now...I get really light headed..like I went to town...helped a little in the kitchen ran around with the kids. And just before breaking my fast I was nearly going to die πŸ€’ Haha I guess it was just the one off.

Hehehe your work mates. But poor you I bet you had a shock of your life. 

the government has gone crazy!!... cuts and tax are there favourite words🀒 I do miss my old job but I'm glad I don't do it any more... It was hard work looking after kids whose families had deserted them.  I feel bad for them... they all have to be relocated to different sites and they were proper tight nit group... I hope wherever they are, there well and happy!!

Aww no thats really bad to separate kids like that. Especially when they are valuable and some how found eachother. Thats terrible. I also hope they have settled down in their new environment and this change didn't leave a lasting scar on them.

Holiday I need one... i wanna go but everyone seems busy, Is turkey good? I've heard so much about it but never been its on my list of places to go...also I need money!!! 

Turkey is nice and every area is different. If you want culture etc then go to Istanbul its beautiful. Marmarus is more for party, beach, excursions (buggy, go karting etc). But can also do day trips to sites etc

Tell me about it I need money too, my sister felt sorry for me this year and kind of paid most of the trip for me...opps. 

But I really really want to go to Egypt. 

Haha CRB checks are only needed if we work with kids or vulnerbale people...so stay away from them and will be safe... Also we haven't been caught trying to take over the world with out supernatural friends πŸ˜†... so safe for now!!

Hehe I guess I won't be needing a CRB for engineering πŸ˜†, I passed the last one when I went to work for a hospital πŸ˜†. I was a sweet kid then πŸ€£

But since we have the supernatural friends no one can touch us πŸ˜ˆ

Thanks for the good luck... I'm going for an induction on Tuesday... But I've seen it and really like the place, hopefully i enjoy it... Don't want to leave the women's centre though I'm having too much fun thereπŸ˜•

Woop I'm sure you'll be fine πŸ˜ƒ. You seem to mix in well quickly. 

And finally yeah I love harry potter... why do you ask?... am not a crazy loopy psycho fan but I enjoy the movies... Haven't seen the new last one yet... was going to go yesterday but ended up watching captain america instead πŸ˜ƒ

I'm looking for someone to talk to about it πŸ€£, but I've been a crazy fan from when iwas like 12/13 πŸ€£. Before Harry Potter was that popular. My friend whom I started reading it with...got married and a kid...and doesnt care πŸ˜†. And the other one went off to Africa πŸ˜†

The new ones good...go watch it πŸ˜ƒ

I want to watch Captain America too! But no one wants to go in ramadan πŸ˜­

Just noticed we forgot about our story. πŸ˜† My fault again. I believe its my turn to write, I'll come and do it when I have more brain power πŸ˜†