Random story making and other chit chat - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Hey Bahar... 

Before I reply I'd like to just say I hope your safe and sound what with the stupid riots happening in England ... thankfully so far my city hasn't been hit!!!... I hope you and your family/friends are all ok wherever you are!!!... I've been watching the news and what's happening in some of the places is really really bad... can't believe these are the now and future generation of British people... there so disgraceful😑...even though I'm usually pretty tolerant... this time I hope someone does to them what they are doing to other innocent people... that's the only way they are going to learn!!

vvv My reply!! vvv < although i'm sure you would have guessed my reply was belowπŸ˜†

Ahhh... crazy quoting... I'll keep my eyes closed πŸ˜†

Hehe sleeping is the way to go. I used to wake in a bakers when i was working few years back and I survived and the long hours too. But now...I get really light headed..like I went to town...helped a little in the kitchen ran around with the kids. And just before breaking my fast I was nearly going to die πŸ€’ Haha I guess it was just the one off.

Hehehe your work mates. But poor you I bet you had a shock of your life. 

Yep totally scared me with the run and shout... also apparently there's a ghost in the building so everyone's a little scared anyway's... the hoover moves from upstairs to downstairs when the buildings locked up and sometimes the phone rings from upstairs and gets cuts off when you say hello and there's no one in the office upstairs!!...Totally freaky!!... was twice as scared then... i overcame the ghost fear coz I'm usually really really really tired!!

Turkey is nice and every area is different. If you want culture etc then go to Istanbul its beautiful. Marmarus is more for party, beach, excursions (buggy, go karting etc). But can also do day trips to sites etc

If i go on holiday I like experiencing the cultural and unique aspects of the place, for instance the beach's, mountains or waterfalls something which the country is known for... I like to trek and backpack although now I think I'd be rubbish at it, am not as healthy as I once was!! 

But I really really want to go to Egypt. 

I wanna go Egypt and China, Thailand and Japan... there going to hopefully be my next 4 holiday destinations!!!... unless someone tells me about an amazing holiday and that gets bumped to the top of my listπŸ˜† 

Haha CRB checks are only needed if we work with kids or vulnerbale people...so stay away from them and will be safe... Also we haven't been caught trying to take over the world with out supernatural friends πŸ˜†... so safe for now!!

Hehe I guess I won't be needing a CRB for engineering πŸ˜†, I passed the last one when I went to work for a hospital πŸ˜†. I was a sweet kid then πŸ€£

Haha... how times have changed πŸ˜†... from a sweet kid to a world dominating mastermind... how does that happen... to much badaam πŸ˜•

Woop I'm sure you'll be fine πŸ˜ƒ. You seem to mix in well quickly. 

Had my induction was good, but they kept talking about food, I was like I'm fasting no food for 11 more hours and then the orchestra in my stomach would start playing a tune....  kinda embarrassing, but I think I will be fine thereπŸ˜ƒ

I'm looking for someone to talk to about it πŸ€£, but I've been a crazy fan from when iwas like 12/13 πŸ€£. Before Harry Potter was that popular. My friend whom I started reading it with...got married and a kid...and doesnt care πŸ˜†. And the other one went off to Africa πŸ˜†

The new ones good...go watch it πŸ˜ƒ

Im gonna go as soon as i can scrap some money together, hope its not finished by thenπŸ˜‰

I want to watch Captain America too! But no one wants to go in ramadan πŸ˜­

Aww that's sad... but I got that reaction to when I told my mates i was going to watch captain America, they were like what in Ramadhan... I go do you watch TV, so what's the differences... one of them goes that's going out the way to watch a movie... I go well you have to go out your way to switch the TV on... they finally gave in... I think over excessive watching isn't good, but as long as I'm doing my prayers and doing extra good stuff it shouldn't matter if i go once in a while!!

Just noticed we forgot about our story. πŸ˜† My fault again. I believe its my turn to write, I'll come and do it when I have more brain power πŸ˜† 

I'll wait for your brain to recharge!!... I rarely get time to reply due to things being so busy!! 

Hope your still around  
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Hey Bahar... 

Before I reply I'd like to just say I hope your safe and sound what with the stupid riots happening in England ... thankfully so far my city hasn't been hit!!!... I hope you and your family/friends are all ok wherever you are!!!... I've been watching the news and what's happening in some of the places is really really bad... can't believe these are the now and future generation of British people... there so disgraceful😑...even though I'm usually pretty tolerant... this time I hope someone does to them what they are doing to other innocent people... that's the only way they are going to learn!!

Heya, Thanks for the message. I'm fine up here. There was a little tension in the air here, but thank god nothing kicked off. I'm truly sadden by what has happened. I don't know why people would do such things especially to your own communitee and life. Ahh well...what can we do. 
Glad your ok. I was actually wondering if it hit your place and if your ok. I automatically texted all my friends whom live in them cities. 

I also try to see both side of the story...but I'm sorry there is no justification for what they did. 

I also don't like blaming parents...but what on earth...kids at the age of 11 were caught...I'm sorry what were they doing out so late? My mum would drag me back...then again I had enough respect for me parents to not do such thing. I wonder where the respect has gone... 

I can go on and on...

πŸ˜† Ok rant over πŸ€£

Yep totally scared me with the run and shout... also apparently there's a ghost in the building so everyone's a little scared anyway's... the hoover moves from upstairs to downstairs when the buildings locked up and sometimes the phone rings from upstairs and gets cuts off when you say hello and there's no one in the office upstairs!!...Totally freaky!!... was twice as scared then... i overcame the ghost fear coz I'm usually really really really tired!!

Hehe, bless, I probably freak out alittle too especially if no one was around.  I love ghost stories (I'm guessing you already know that πŸ˜†). My middle school (That makes me sound old but I was in middle school when they decided to scarp the idea and just make primary and secondary school) had alot of ghost stories. The building was over hundred years old πŸ˜†, and lots of locked doors πŸ˜†

There was stories of a couple getting married there  and on that night the corpse of the bride was found hanging on what is now the girls toilets downstairs. Hence you sometimes find the taps running by themselves...and floods in the toilet. I guess the story got ignited more, because the toilet did close down quite often...and sometimes for water problems πŸ˜†
Thats one of the stories I remember...I found them fascinating πŸ˜†. I guess I always had a twisted mind πŸ€£ even at 10 πŸ˜†. 

I can remember we were having a competition in the class, thus two people had to stand outside and your team mates get asked a question about you and see if they get it right. At this round me and my friend got to stand outside. 
And we found a door leading to the upper floor that normally locked opened...imagine my excitement πŸ€£ ( Our class was already on top so that probably lead to the attic of something. 

It was dark and a narrow stairs...so guess what I said...πŸ˜ƒ " Lets go upstairs" πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Bless my friend she was so scared... I went up first...and she kinda followed...I got at the top and I tried to scare her πŸ˜³...and she near started crying πŸ€’ (opps) and the teacher called so we ran back.

Too bad I never saw what was upstairs and it was locked when we checked again πŸ˜­

If i go on holiday I like experiencing the cultural and unique aspects of the place, for instance the beach's, mountains or waterfalls something which the country is known for... I like to trek and backpack although now I think I'd be rubbish at it, am not as healthy as I once was!! 

Yeah thats the best part of the holiday. Marmarius was fine for a fun family holiday but I missed the culture. Trek and backpacking sounds good, but my fitness level is πŸ€’, I really want to backpack around Egypt though, so time to get more fit I think. 

I wanna go Egypt and China, Thailand and Japan... there going to hopefully be my next 4 holiday destinations!!!... unless someone tells me about an amazing holiday and that gets bumped to the top of my listπŸ˜† 

Egypt has always been my obsession πŸ˜†. But I really wanted to go to Japan especially when I got alittle crazy with anime. Thailand and China would love to go, and trek around India too. I guess I want to go everywhere πŸ€’, too bad I have no money.

Had my induction was good, but they kept talking about food, I was like I'm fasting no food for 11 more hours and then the orchestra in my stomach would start playing a tune....  kinda embarrassing, but I think I will be fine thereπŸ˜ƒ

it Is so embarrassing when you stomach starts to do that, and it doesnt help when people are talking about food πŸ˜†

Aww that's sad... but I got that reaction to when I told my mates i was going to watch captain America, they were like what in Ramadhan... I go do you watch TV, so what's the differences... one of them goes that's going out the way to watch a movie... I go well you have to go out your way to switch the TV on... they finally gave in... I think over excessive watching isn't good, but as long as I'm doing my prayers and doing extra good stuff it shouldn't matter if i go once in a while!!

I tihnk the same too. I mean they can get glued to the TV but cinema is way bad? Eh? Am I missing something πŸ˜†. But my family follow the same code too about not going to cinema, we are all crazy πŸ˜†

Its actually quite funny πŸ˜†, last time I went out on Eid to the cinema (unusual for me even though it was the day after) but I went there and was so many people like dressed up at cinema πŸ€’...I mean really dressed up...dress jewellery etc🀒 (Of all ages...I mean some as old as grandma πŸ˜†). And I was there in my normal clothes πŸ€£. Found out lots of people went to cinema on Eid  celebrationπŸ˜•...that made me πŸ€£(especially since some of the people there were celebrating their first day of Eid πŸ€’)

I'll wait for your brain to recharge!!... I rarely get time to reply due to things being so busy!! 

Hope your still around  

I'm still here even though I disappear for a bit πŸ˜†

Hehe I think my brains going to recharge after Ramadan πŸ€£

Yikes I wrote alot πŸ˜†
Edited by peacefulblossom - 12 years ago
hola myself Lina
n I think have lost all brain I'v got from childhood @ diz moment :*( 🀣
Originally posted by .PINK.

hola myself Lina
n I think hve lost all brain I'v got from childhood @ diz moment :*( 🀣

Hello Lina :)

Wecome...

Lost your brain? Let's go for a hunt ^_^
Hello Stranger πŸ˜ƒ ... It's been a while... How's Life?