Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Bahar, Weekend was good, Took mum out all day on sunday so was fun!

🤣 at cicus people! I was thinking Sid could turn into a vampire during the story, possibly due to big head😆 and then circus people take her....aaaaahhh maan can't we just leave her in circus land...she'll fit right in😆

Ok so we can't get that dramatic then with the smoochiness😉

BTW do we know the reason behind Kindhuk'viren turning into a ninja?

I'm getting confused with the names aswell....so ok we'll stick to CCBM cast

Second possible name for lost world.....Katran or Salaif (it sounds sooo lame😆, a mix between katrina and salman names). You can use others lol, it was just a spur of the moment thing😳

😆 Thanks Bahar, I wanted to feel sympathy for the guy and like Rani said in one of the earlier posts, that its uaully a heartbreak that makes them evil....so YEP he sort of has a heart somewhere deep down

Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Hey Bahar, Weekend was good, Took mum out all day on sunday so was fun!

Aww thats cute. I'm guessing some celebration with your dad with india winning too? Or do you support Sri Lanka?

🤣 at cicus people! I was thinking Sid could turn into a vampire during the story, possibly due to big head😆 and then circus people take her....aaaaahhh maan can't we just leave her in circus land...she'll fit right in😆

Looks like we both dont like Divya 😆...we'll make her alittle bit nicer in our story....maybe after all them years in circus she turned nicer😆

Ok so we can't get that dramatic then with the smoochiness😉

Hahahaha. That reminds me with Ranis romantic and lightening comment 😆. I agree looks like Indian movie/serial creators love the lightening effect. And also the actress getting scared of the lightening 😆....I want to see a scene with the actor getting scared of the lightening and grabbing the girl 🤣

BTW do we know the reason behind Kindhuk'viren turning into a ninja?

We haven't worked that out yet 😕, Maybe he was always a ninja and somehow Sid turned into a vampire and got stuck with Viren....need to work this one out. Any ideas?

I'm getting confused with the names aswell....so ok we'll stick to CCBM cast

👍🏼
Second possible name for lost world.....Katran or Salaif (it sounds sooo lame😆, a mix between katrina and salman names). You can use others lol, it was just a spur of the moment thing😳

😆Havent they broken up already? Imagine we create a world with them and they are killing eachother😆....thats a idea. The heartbreak world. Trying to think of a Salman movie that has heartbreak 😕...

😆 Thanks Bahar, I wanted to feel sympathy for the guy and like Rani said in one of the earlier posts, that its uaully a heartbreak that makes them evil....so YEP he sort of has a heart somewhere deep down

lol...thats a tread. maybe CC got heartbreak from Pin Man hence she turned nuts 😆 We are at it again....developing the evilness of the story but wheres the main characters storyline 🤣

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Nah we were supporting India, I just did a little jumping screaming....pretty normal behaviour really 😉

Ok true if Freddy (Jawahar) has a chance of being good, big head can be attempted. I love referring to her as big head😆

🤣Viren jumping into Nivis arms when he gets scared of lightening....he'd probably just fall right through her on the floor cuz she's just a soul and all😆. I can actually imagine that and a alittle fire keeping them warm....and then nivis in control as he is acting like the girl😃

They broke up??? When did this happen lol. I'm really behind on bollywood celeb news...its funny referring to them as 'news'....anyways umm kajol chose shahrukh over salman in kuch kuch hota hai😕 if that helps lol....I want to see salman playing evil roles....i think he'd be really good in them.

The heartbreak world....maybe thats where freddy lives and Nivi goes through it and he'll be chasing her again for her soul 😆and then ninja mard rescues her but gets scratched by freddys claws in the process leading for something to happen....oooo the uncovering of his face!!!! I'm too attached to freddy🤔, thats a little spooky!

🤣 Theres little about the leads here and more about evil, our state of minds are not right...I blame society😆
I'm totally shattered. So will add my bit tomorrow when I get some free time to think and mum doesnt keep calling me.

Big head is a good name🤣 for DIvya

Hehe Pooja Viren jumping to hold Nivi and going thorugh her is soo funny 😆....a ninja thats scared of lightening 🤣...How are they going to be lovey dovey with no contact lol.....maybe one of Nivis secret powers that she doesnt know of yet😆

My brother is a big Salman fan and I'm sure he said something about them breaking up....hahaha I dont really know much myself.

Heartbreak world with Freddy sounds good. Haha I like how we keep going back to Shah Ruck Khan movie.....maybe he should put Salman in one of SRK psycho obsessive lover movie and make Salman a psycho lover...

OMG Guess what we are making more villains 🤣  

I blame society too 😆
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Rani I just noticed you've been a member of this forum for way longer then me....and look at the difference in post numbers 😆
I obviously spend far too long on here 🤣

I was with my niece and  justin bieber baby baby song came on 🤣....and she was like oooo this girl keeps saying baby baby...

And when I told her that its a boy singing she was like....your lying...or in her words "How your liyaring"

🤣 I found that hilarious

Sorry randomly talking away 
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Heey! I'm always logged onto IF....it's a little unhealthy now lol but to be fair i'm not even by my laptop most of the time (when ever I'm talking to some one online, even FB or something, it always feels as though your talking to yourself....oh now I'm babbling, oh well it is classed as chit chat)

I actually forgot about the lovey dovey contact part 😆...but I like your idea it might be one of her secret powers to sort of turn it off and on. This is probably the first time, I'm coming across a story with soo much weirdness involved😆....hey but at least its better than some of the stuff weird stuff they show at cinemas👍🏼

So hold up is Salman a physcotic lover for SRK? 🤣Cuz that would be hilarious to watch...or did I just have one of my slow moments and not read it properly and jumped to any conclusion that I wanted

Bless your niece, she thought Bieber was a girl😆....i nearly choked on my water when I read that😆....i like the way she thinks

I can't believe its still monday (well tuesday soon)! Feels like the whole weeks gone by already. Atleast this stories keeping me entertained
Hehe I used to post a hell of a lot more when I first joined IF. Nothing much to talk about now so I entertain myself here 😃

My FB is boring atm friends mostly on holiday 😭, and I'm too poor to go 😭

Good idea....Nivi starts developing her solidness lol....the scene where Viren jumps on her due to the lightening....Nivi gets scared (of Virens sudden movement)and hence turns into her ghost self and Viren goes straight through 😆 ,,,,gets knocked out and has a peaceful sleep🤣....Nivi nursing his sore head 😆

I come with with alot of crap when Im tired 🤣

Salman a psycho lover of SRK 🤣.....We'll have to pay them with our souls to get them to act that....firstly they hate eachother atm 😆...and Salma acting gay?🤣

Hehe admittingly my niece only heard his voice....(he does sounfd girly, not to offend any Justin fans....dont kill me)...😆 found it funny when she wouldnt believe me that it was a boy.

I know what you mean....shatter after Monday!
Sunshine234 thumbnail

Aaaahh your poor aswell, i second that! Summers coming round and everyones going to be going out and I'm at home for the ENTIRE summer! I've been at home idle for the last few days and I'm already soo bored! Not that I'm complaining about sleep, I could nap for hours with out a complaint😆

LMOA I couldn't stop laughing at imagining Nivi getting scared, losing the ability to....well to have any contact, viren falls leading to unconcious viren on the floor🤣....haha that definitely needs to be in the story! I think his whole body will be sore after that kind of fall, I can just imagine him running towards her with the mask, waving his hands in the air and screaming😆....don't blame her for being scared, first freddy and then this

🤣 Salma acting gay...my mum just literally came down and asked me why I'm laughing so much😆....aaaah your right I would happily give them my soul for that....crap I can just imagine the couple now😆....thats too funny! SRK would play hard to get for a while and then salman could stalk....so he could sort of take revenge in way...Maaan what wouldn't do to watch that😃

lol i found bieber cutish when he first started out in a 'he's a cute child' sort of way, hehe your niece sounds cute.....he does sound girly (Im scared for my life now lol)...

Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey… wow you two are going at superspeed 😆… you got any secret magical powers I should know of??? 😉… & loving the story so far!!

Sid as a vampire 😃… I guess we all agree…… I think our storys going along the lines of … 'cursed or evil … 😆… I guess it's good we decided to make it supernatural otherwise this story would be mega crazy!!

….Evils so fun to write about!!... I think we should turn the leads evil in the end too!! 😆… evil chick flick ending 😆… psycho Ninja Viren & psycho soul Nivi 🤣

Viren smoochie smoochie 🤣 I love your words 😆… & I agree that… Nivi will have a heart attack but wait that shouldn't matter as she's a soul so it shouldn't affect her heart 😃… haha it should be okay then 😆

Bahar if the characters die fighting all the villans… would that make the ninja a soul too….thats a happy ending 😉…. Well kind of!! 😆

Haha Big head (love the name!!) in a circus (love the idea!!)… that would be soo funny… I'm now wondering what type of stunt she's gonna be doing??!!.. 😆

😆… I felt a  little sorry for Freddy too 😆… cinderella sure is evil doing that too him  but then her hearts breaking too… I wonder who broke Pin mans heart?? … maybe it was the needles 😆 & thats why he has so many peircings & then the needle broke & so did the Pin man's heart 🤣

Haha a ninja that's scared of lightening …must have lived on a tropical island before 😆….. love the idea of him grabbing Nivi & then falling through her (I like that were thinking about possible loop holes & making sure there isn't any… 😉)

Viren turning into a ninja could be a birth thing… I'm pretty sure it takes your whole life to become a Ninja 😆… theres usually a whole training camp/hut thing going on & lots of Ninja's practice… there could be another ninja lady in the camp who falls for viren when he was little, but he doesn't like her because he was too busy breaking boards & becoming a Ninja Mard!! … then lady Ninja  could try to separate Nivi & Viren afterwards (love triangle-ish!)… would love to see the soul & ninja lady fighting 😛… I reckon Nivi with her magical powers would win hands down!!

… I just realised Im adding another Villan 😆… I don't think we can stop!! 🤣

Salman as Shahrucks psycho lover 🤣… your story's got me crying coz I was laughing too much … I've got this image of Salman taking his shirt off & Shahruck peeking at him pretending not to look 😆… this sounds very brokeback mountain… 🤣…….haha maybe not my soul… I'm sure we can tempt them to do it with Nivi soul??…. now im becoming evil too ??... maybe I should consider joining the holy hunters… I have piercings to 😆 & the wage should be good!! 😆

And Bahar (you're a super poster!! 😆) reason for my low post count….i was a silent snooper up until bout mid march this year!!… then I learnt to type 😆… and I was like I'm gonna write something… started typing and never stopped… too be honest this is my most active thread 😊… coz I find it crazy funny!!......& I don't usually have time to go onto IF… am on FB a bit but people just call me when they want to chat…am more of a phone call type person!!!

& Justin he is girly sounding (no offence either)… has his voice broke yet??... I wonder how old he is… is he a mard yet? 😕.. ..

Theres this really cute video on youtube i was shown last week of a little boy singing baby… was so cute … the Justin bieber conversation reminded me of him!!

Quick reply...half asleep here

But 🤣🤣 at Salman and SRK gay story. From my experience of gay couples (one of my best friend is gay)...there is always a girly one and a manly one.

Whos the girly one of this couple....🤣 Imagining Salman in a dress and full make up 🤣 and girly walk 🤣 

SRK trying to be all manly....🤣 Funnier this way 😆,,,since is easier to imagine SRK as a girl due to body structure.

I'm liking your idea of giving Nivis soul to them😆, but wait Viren ninjas going to come kick our butt😆

I dont think Justins voice broke yet 😕, not sure thought dont follow his music😆

Hehe we are going to get shot by Salma, SRK and Justin fans 😆 (no offense guys we are messing around)