Random story making and other chit chat - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
😔😔... i hate it when something happens to your phone... My phone got stolen a while ago... well actually i have no idea what happened to it... I had it one day & the next it was gone😭... i could have accidently left it somewhere but i would never do something like that... ðŸ˜’...but anyway's lost all my numbers, pictures & funny messages.. so I feel your pain Bahar...

Hopefully you'll get all your numbers back soon if that's all you had

paperwork...my worst nightmare (well second worst after clowns).. have fun doing it & catch you later xx

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know ðŸ˜­...all my numbers...pictures and everything gone.

And mobiles are so expensive now  ðŸ¤¢....a new smartphone gone....cry to replace 400+ CRY!

The stupid think if I insured my last phone and nothing happened to it....didnt insure this one and it died....I'm so unlucky 

I'll talk to you guys soon x

Sorry just killed the whole joke ðŸ¤¢
Sunshine234 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣I burst out laughing at wax on, wax off 😆....don't forget theres a particular way to do it (was it circular movements?...can't remember fully). My mum was just staring at me, she was sleeping and she got scared when I burst out laughing....I swear mum must think I'm possessed sometimes😆...what sould pirate island (world be called)🤔

Ok Freddy was a nice young boy...love at first sight....lol we have to include CC saying 'what pretty claws'😆....and Freddy being fida over her (but don't forget she compelled him at times aswell). Can we say evil cinderella looks like a witch, like greenish skin, moles everywhere, long crooked nose, point hat.....can we kill her? 🤣 lol sorry had a evil moment....but I just thought she could say 'I'M MELTING, I'M MELTING' lol

🤣🤣dadi pulling her sari off and revealing the whole costume....pin man would just run away terrified of what he just saw😆. ...and then plastic chappals being unleashed

We definitely have to have Nandus bangs insured in the story, afterall they're the highlight of the show😆...great we've added another baddie😆

you can't ruin your hair that mean no touching,  no washing & no sleeping on it ðŸ˜†... bachara Nandu ðŸ˜†

🤣bechara! I saw him on one of the SBS segments and he wouldn't let Kinshuk and Abhishek (Sid) even touch his hair😆...it was a funny segment...and they said it takes him a while to perfect the style everyday😆

I never actually seen Maine Pyaar Kiya, but I've heard about it😃 , so thats a start atleast lol. A few friends were telling me that they had the same or similar song as in the film....but again i've not even heard the song. I've gotta you tube the song now

Yep DDLJ...only difference was they got on the train and now its a bus. But me and my sister always laugh at train bit because her dad just wanted her to suffer a little longer and then makes her for the train when it was nearly impossible to get on...but why couldn't she just get on to the train from one of earlier doors (I mean she could just get SRK by walking in the train, would've saved her from all that running😆

Ummm mum usually watches saathiya (I'm not a big gopi fan😆) and pratigya. CCBM is the only one I follow without being forced to watch it😆...I'm a sucker for chick flicks as well...I love the lovey dovey parts!!!

What else do you watch other than CCBM?

Btw we need to edit the Superman pic with dadis head 😆

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Hey Bahar sorry about the Phone! Crap you don't have insurance....Hopefully you'll find a loop hole around it....

my friend accidently threw hers in the toilet once whilst she was on the phone and all the other person could hear was flushing (if that makes you smile somehow)

Hopefully you'll get your numbers back

See you later x

🤣 he starts with wax on wax off with yep the small circular movements.... then he's gotta do sand the floor.😆.. bigger circular movements..... I can't remember the other techniques😕... but at the end of it he'll become a karate master ðŸ˜† & the ship will be spotless!!🤣

🤣🤣... now you got my mum thinking I'm crazy... i burst out laughing after reading your description & then the out of nowhere can we kill her?  ðŸ¤£ (totally evil moment ðŸ¤£)  & the I'm melting I'm melting part😆... she should totally be a witch & someone's gonna have to die eventually in our story..😭...... i hope she has an umbrella as well as her hat or at least a hoodie 😆 ...coz with the amount of lightening storms we've got in our story she's got no chance of survival ðŸ˜†...... one of her powers should be that every time she gets wet she should melt (and say the phrase😆) & then after she's dries off ðŸ˜†... she becomes a witch again....but it should be  like the 'cat phrase' she should only have 7 lives😆... and then she's a indefinite puddle ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣 Dadi pulling her sari off and revealing the whole costume....pin man would just run away terrified of what he just saw😆. ...and then plastic chappals being unleashed

🤣🤣that would be a hilarious scene to see...i can imagine pin mans facial expression changing when the sari becomes the superdadi suit😆 😆 we gotta include that into our Pin man vs Mrs miyagi/superdadi action scene 

insured hair.. ðŸ˜†... we should do it........then in the story we should have (towards the end) Nandu slipping on the final puddle of Evil Cinderella & accidently hitting his head resulting in one of his bangs coming off😆... then shahrukh khan can appear in the corner of the screen  saying don't delay claim today ðŸ¤£...... advertising pesa!!😆

I've seen most CCBM SBS segments but not that one... sounds like the man takes his hair care seriously ðŸ˜†

. I remember thinking the same about how she ran past all the train doors to him when she could have easily gotten on before...... I remember the movie was like over 3 hours long & they probably didn't want to make it longer.😆......never thought about the father part..... now that you said it ðŸ˜† ......I can see myself bursting out laughing next time i watch it 😆 

My  mum watches Saathiya too & every other drama available😆. so i know the storylines of every drama....😕..... she's the one that kinda got me into watching them...coz I couldn't beat her to the remote 😆....i don't like Gopi either, or ahem, or rashi or urmilia...😆... I'm trying to think about who I do like now😕!!...ermmm....the milkman😆.....

I browse through a lot of different drama's... but i have 3 that  I watch regularly.............those being CCBM........ Apno Ke liye geeta ka Dharmyyudh on Zeetv (which I really don't like...coz it makes no sense & almost everyone is stupid.....but for some reason I can't stop watching it😕)... i think it's one of those drama's that you love to hate..... & finally on imagine I watch Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo about a girl whose parent are really really rich but she's a little person so no one wants to marry her... this ones really good!!.......

🤣to edit the superman picture with dadi's head......... that be hilarious😆... I'm gonna try it... I've just got a new laptop so it's got no editing software on it at the moment... but when I do download any I will try (or you or Bahar can do it)... whoever gets it done first... it can't be too hard ðŸ˜†........ then she'll look like Arnold 'dadi' swartzenegger  ðŸ¤£  

Sunshine234 thumbnail
🤣🤣 you've got me in stitches laughing lol....lucky for me I'm alone now or mum would've started getting worried about my mental health by now lol....'she sits there laughing at her laptop....lets do a pooja for her'😆

😆sand the floors with bigger circular movements....then he has to paint the ship with up and down arm movements at the right angle, at the right pace ....i love karate kid!! If he becomes a karate master...he could teach dadi a few things as well...imagine dadi getting angry at him and going crazy on Mr Miyagi....poor man he'll be running away with dadi flying up behind him firing chappals at him😆

I think we're pretty much already crazy with the way this story's leading😆. Ok CC is a evil cinderella witch, with vampire tendancies lol....I think we'll continue adding to what species she really is lol....we should name her kind🤔....

🤣 i forgot about the lightening storms affecting CC as well...so a umbrella as a hat....i think you need copyright on that....someone might steal the idea 😈 hehe....not me ofcourse (...the fans we might have upset ðŸ˜†). The seven lives😆, that would be funny, imagine pin man deliberately throwing water on her so that he gets rid of her faster or at least a few minutes of silence (if she was a puddle, I don't even think he'd mind being stuck to the wall....poor man😆), or better lets throw her into a swimming pool....no chance of escape and her 7 lives will be used up continuously😆. Mr miyagi could be sent to clean the puddle, with small circular motions😆...Atleast at the end we'll have the privilege of killing her....I sound psychotic now😆

ROFLROFLthat would be a hilarious scene to see...i can imagine pin mans facial expression changing when the sari becomes the superdadi suit😆 😆 we gotta include that into our Pin man vs Mrs miyagi/superdadi action scene 

🤣 Imagine the whole transition period of dadi becoming superdadi😆. I want pin man being hit with the chappal at the back of his head whilst he's trying to run away 😆 leading for him to fall on the floor...CC comes and tries to fight dadi but lightening strikes, CC turns into a puddle (viren jumps on nivi...nivi turning into a ghost again....viren unconcious again😆....viren screaming like a girl would be hilarious to watch)...whilst all this is happening superdadi just watching the tamasha...and then maybe the piercing dude with the knifes can have a sneezing fit with all the knifes being shot out randomly, hitting big head😆....it might not do any damage to her though😆

insured hair.. ðŸ˜†... we should do it........then in the story we should have (towards the end) Nandu slipping on the final puddle of Evil Cinderella & accidently hitting his head resulting in one of his bangs coming off😆... then shahrukh khan can appear in the corner of the screen  saying don't delay claim today ROFL...... advertising pesa!!😆

🤣🤣 i can't stop laughing!!!! I love how you bought in Sharukh claim today! Your tooo funny! That has to be the ending scene and then the credits...hell, shahrukh can even pop into the credits if he wants and salman can be chasing him off (in a sari trying to seduce him😆)...I can actually imagine a film out of this...but I dont think salman would be too happy with his role lol.

Awwww nandu our bandu has a missing bang🤣. Do you remember that biscuit advert with the teacher saying 'full moon, half moon and eclipse'😆 well nandu would be the perfect person to advertise the half moon...he could be rich and known world wide for his hairstyle...only if!!!

Wow your mums a serial fanatic as well...my mum too!!! Shes at work all day but she wont go to sleep until she's caught up on all her shows...

haha I'm the same don't like any of the characters...beating mum to the remote is like wanting to go against superdadi (with the chappals ready to be shot) hehe...mums soo funny, we're not even allowed to switch to another channel if she falls asleep watching them...its like a sensor and mum wakes up automatically if anyones moves to the remote😆

We don't have zee tv thankgod, or I don't think mum will ever go to sleep😆 

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo about a girl whose parent are really really rich but she's a little person so no one wants to marry her... this ones really good!!.......

That one comes on imagine right? I think I've seen a few episodes for that when she left him and came to her chachas place, i think (i don't really know the characters)...but that seemed soo interesting...and it was good because I never seen a serial like that before...so not repeating the same old story

haha I'll try with the editing...but me and technology...well anything thats electronic don't get on well....but I'll definitely try😃....

I think our story's going to end up lasting for years (lightyears)....I really want a serial like this....oooo I want a serial killer on the loose after big head in the story...imagine big head running away...the killer could be collecting the knifes whenever the piercing guy attacks and he could collect chappals if he wants....🤣imagine big head being hit in the head with a chappal😆 

Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my dear God, I've certainly missed an insane amount of quoting and story-making. 😲

Sorry guys for randomly disappearing off the face of the earth. Just going through some tough times until I just finally broke down today. But now I feel a little bit better to be here for some masti.

So before I do anything, I'd like to heartily welcome the newcomer to the thread. Sunshine, my name is Priya. It's nice to see you around partaking in our crazy story ideas. 😊

@ Bahar: I'm so sorry to hear about your phone. I hope you're able to get it fixed or get a better one for cheap.

Also, can I get a quick summary of what's happening in our story so far? I see so many crazy but hilarious ideas. (OMG, whatever you guys do, don't make Salmaan and Sharukh a couple. I'll die. 🤢😆) So yeah, a nice brief summary of what's happening would be very nice and I'll appreciate the effort put forth by you guys.

Also, on the topic of other serials we watch....I watch Sasural Genda Phool currently. It's a pretty nice show. I used to watch Tere Liye before the Ritesh character completely screwed up the show for me so it was the end of that even though the beginning was so promising.
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Hi Priya, My name's Pooja😃...I love the wacko world....you don't find enough of them in the real world😆...the internets the best place to come together😉

Hope you're ok and everythings sorted! 

Ok well Nivi and viren have just been introduced to eachother and they're wondering the lost worlds to find a way to get her soul back (am i right bahar, Rani about that? I don't even know what this story's about completely 😆) And the piercing gang (the holy hunters) are after them to get Nivis soul to give to CC (the evil witch cinderella)

Freddy is Cinderella ex and she used him for his soul inorder to (....well we don't know why she's collecting soul😆)...Freddy's heartbroken, searching for a soul to take revenge on CC.

I think thats all...the rest is just us messing about and randomly coming up with more characters like SUPERDADI hehe

oh and well Divya has become big head (from the Alice in wonderland) who's going to be taken to circus land😆 and Sids going to be a vampire....I think I've missed quite a lot out, sorry!

Oh what I've written might not make sense lol
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the summary Pooja. You're awesome for that. 😊

Somehow seeing Dadi in underwear and muscles and a cape is really scary. 😆 And if Dadi is the equivalent of Superman, then maybe Keshav can be the equivalent of Batman. 😆
Edited by anuragtani4ever - 13 years ago
Sunshine234 thumbnail
🤣 don't worry dadi will be fully dressed😆...Rani knows about her clothes...she's basically going to fling her sari off and her costume will be underneath and her secret weapon is plastic chappals (a never ending supply lol)🤣...lol I can't stop laughing at that

OOO Keshav can be batman😆...whats his secret powers?

Crap its half 1...I better get off before my mum comes down with a chappal😆

Byeeee Rani, Priya, Bahar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you guys tomorrow X