Random story making and other chit chat - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks to goodness that Dadi will be fully-clothed. No matter how young she looks for her age, I don't think it would be a pretty sight to have boney arms and legs with muscles on them showing through. 🀣

Also, I'd like to add a second power to Dadi: she gets lasers emitting from her glasses.

As for Keshav, not so sure about his powers. I can only see him just sitting and acting grumpy with a Batman mask on.

Anyways, goodbye and take care. Don't let those chappals strike you on the head!!! Use your amazing dodging skills!!
Heya!

I'm back. Wave to Priya. Nice to see you here. Thought we lost you when we moved thread but glad you found your way here πŸ˜ƒ I hope your better now and not too down πŸ˜Š Hugs

I've been at my brothers house for the last few days and niece doesnt like me typing away. And then baby nephew comes and whacks me for looking at the computer screen and not at his cars/trains. So been running around with them. And sulking about my phone πŸ€£. Its kinda sad how much I miss my mobile πŸ˜†

You guys have been busy πŸ˜†... I'll do a read of the post but firstly I'll go write my part of the story πŸ˜ƒ.

Pooja πŸ˜²....Nivi lost her body not her soul πŸ˜†...shes a wondering soul πŸ€£

Off to write and read x
Hey Priya thanks for the tip....I dodged matrix styleπŸ˜‰

Hey Bahar! Glad your feeling better...hehe you got whackedπŸ˜† (sorry childish moment)....ohhhhhh sorry, nivi lost her body, not soul (silly meπŸ˜†)! I forgot with soo much going on the story lol...enjoy reading, you might want to be alone whilst reading it....we sort of had laughing fits whilst story planningπŸ˜†
OMG Just read the posts

🀣Loving the Salman and SRK love story and the SRK advert. But since Priya doesnt want a Salman/SRK couple in the story we will leave it out πŸ€£

Superdadi πŸ€£...kinda reminds me of the other story Me and Bani made up with Dadi knowing Karate. But the chappals  πŸ˜†πŸ€£hilarious!

Keshav and Batman πŸ€£

Pooja did you finish your superdadi editing?

Started writing the story but mums calling and starving so will finish it later and post it.

About other serials I watch...not much get a summary from family...they are serial crazy so end up watching bits of everything.

I kind of liking Gulaal  story atm might see how that turns out πŸ˜ƒ....

Hoping they dont kill this story too.

Maine Priya Kiya...I've watched it and I do think CCBM are kinda following that story....(kinda badly but meh πŸ˜†) I need to catch up on CCBM. 
x

P.S Pooja for a 2 year old my nephew knows how to wrack πŸ˜†...hurts

With you matrix comment...we so should add some 70s indian action with some matrix moves πŸ˜†

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
That sucks! I've made dadi into super dadi but it won't let me add the pic inπŸ˜”...all my hard work😑

Isn't gulaal ending now because apparently star plus gave it warnings about low trp's and nothing happened....but I might be wrong...I usually amπŸ˜†

hehe I like the 70's style fighting....the hero beating a gang off with a stick and random flying in the air to kick πŸ˜†....or was that 80s? They'll never change it hehe

...Hey... got distracted last night.... started watching red riding hood, the new movie!.....i though it was suppose to be horror πŸ˜•... it was not scary at all 

haha πŸ˜†... the ship will be shiny & new by the time Mr Miyagi finishes with it.... I love karate kid too πŸ˜ƒ... wasn't too keen on the new one with Jackie chan.... it was ok... but the original was way better...

πŸ˜† I can imagine Mr Miyagi teaching dadi karate..... he'd be like Meri Gulab Jamun....I'm gonna teach you karate... clean my car like this 'wax on wax off' & dadi going.. "clean your car.... am I you gulab Jamun or your pulls off norkar"  πŸ€£.... the sari comes off & out comes the superdadi suit 🀣..... Then he'll run & dadi will be flying behind and firing chappals!!.... πŸ˜† 

True our story is too crazy!!....CC character is a new breed πŸ˜† .....lets make her even more complicated maybe she's a shapeshifter πŸ˜†.... that's why one day Witch, next day Evil Cinderella..... Unless actually she's got split personality disorder πŸ˜† which is her curse.... then we can go all Grey's Anatomy/ER in our story 🀣.... & CC shouldn't have the option as to when she changes.... each of her personalities could have their weaknesses like the witch & water....Evil Cinderella & the Pin man πŸ˜†....wow she's gonna be a supervillian in our story.... I'm seeing it already πŸ˜†       

Haha pin man dunking her head into water so she'll melt... after that you'd think CC would get the message that he doesn't like her.πŸ˜†...... chuck her into the swimming pool' that's wicked πŸ˜†..... There should be a little countdown marker above her head going 7, 6, 5, 4, 🀣  & I love the Mr Miyagi bit about cleaning her up.... you do sound psychotic πŸ˜†....but it's alright I'm finding it hilarious πŸ˜†

Copyright umbrella hats for all you lurkers.... I just googled it and it's already out there πŸ˜†..

🀣🀣 can you image our green moly witch CC wearing that..... it looks so funny 🀣....

Imagine the whole transition period of dadi becoming superdadi. I want pin man being hit the chappal at the back of his head whilst he's trying to run away   leading for him to fall on the floor...CC comes and tries to fight her but lightening strikes, CC turns into a puddle (viren jumps on nivi...nivi turning into a ghost again....viren unconcious again ....viren screaming like a girl would be hilarious to watch)...whilst all this is happening superdadi just watching the tamasha...and then maybe the piercing dude with the knifes can have a sneezing fit with all the knifes being shot out randomly, hitting big head ....it might do any damage to her though

🀣 OMG your whole scene had me crying with laughter..... It's awesome.... You so gotta write that into our story.... I can image big head hiding behind a tree or something and then you can see the sides of her head which are sticking out πŸ˜†.... & do you think she'll be able to feel anything when the knife man accidently sneezes/ shoots his knifes out at her??.... what with her head being so big πŸ˜†....I think she might feel an itch but nothing else πŸ˜‰... she should be safe πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣... Shahrukh being chased by Salman in a sari .... too funny....I can imagine a film too....maybe it could be a spin off to our already crazy story....πŸ˜†....I have to agree on Salmans role being disliked...πŸ˜†....maybe we could offer him an incentive.... kidnap Katrina for him or something like that πŸ˜†....

I remember jaffa cakes haha... 'full moon....half moon..... Total eclipse'....we used to do that with jaffa cakes when the ad first came out..... Virtually impossible .... it was a mission getting past half moon as fast as the woman did πŸ˜†.... so true that nandu would be perfect he wouldn't even need to say 'half moon'.... juts point to his head πŸ˜†

I think our story's going to end up lasting for years....I really want a serial like this....oh I want a serial killer on the loose after big head in the story...imagine big head running away...the killer could be collecting the knifes whenever the piercing guy attacks and he could collect chappals if he wants.... imagine big head being hit in the head with a chappal  

πŸ˜† I think our serial will be lasting for years too... there should be one like this out there.... but if there was I'm sure the serial makers, actors & script writers would be classes as mentally insane 🀣.... the great thing about the story being ours is whatever we want we usually get πŸ˜‰. so if you want a serial killer after big head... you should do it....oh....can he have a 'little head with a big body' πŸ˜† & he collects chappals as souvenir's πŸ˜†...  Just wondering is it possible to miss 'big heads' head with the chappals!?!!.... he'll think he's won a prize at the end of it.... he should get a trophy if he hits her head more then 50 times πŸ˜†....half a century πŸ€£

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago

BAHAR & PRIYA........ welcome back .....πŸ€— & hope everything's better for you now πŸ˜ƒ...... I swear I finished replying to Pooja's post today and then all of a sudden I was like....... huhπŸ˜•.....ummπŸ€“....... how😲....... Where........ whats happening!!😡......  I kinda missed all the posts after (I think I accidently deactivated the email about when a reply comes....... tell meπŸ˜•)........ it kinda sucks coz now when people reply I have no idea about it!! 

No need to panic dadi is fully clothed.......πŸ˜†........ She has another power of flying to πŸ˜†....... but laser emitting from her glasses could be her third power 🀣....... wow Mr Miyagi's got no chance with Superdadi around

Keshav as batman πŸ˜†........ does that make Yash Robin?? πŸ€£

Other things we kinda liked for the story was.......... Dadi being married to Mr Miyagi whose been kidnapped by pirates and made into a slave on one of the worlds πŸ˜†........ he's cleaning the ship using his wax on wax off techniques........ which shall eventually make him a karate master πŸ˜†

awww....No Salman & Shahrukh Jodi πŸ˜†... I saw great potential there🀣... but I'd rather have a alive PriyaπŸ˜ƒ...

Btw i used to watch Tere Liye... but lost interest then i just watched the last few episodes!!..(Am a big big Prem Heer fan so I started watched it for Harshad😍... & the i liked the Tani & Anurag jodi toπŸ‘πŸΌ)...can only watch it for the actors for about 3 days if the serials not good & then I stopπŸ˜† ... I'm really bad at loyalty 🀣.....Sasural Ghena Phool my mum watches that... but I never got into it😳..............&  I kinda watch Gulaal on & offπŸ˜•... I liked it at the beginning when it was about the draught and then then concept changed to her marrying a kid πŸ˜’...and I stopped but now that the little man gonna grow up & there planning on showing Neil Bhatt (from Karol Bagh which I used to really like & then Zee cut it) as the adult ... I'm hoping for some romance 🀒..... i heard there planning on stopping the show too..... but I didn't know there was any confirmation on itπŸ˜•  

... chat to you all later xx

Just realised I've become a senior member with this post!!... don't know how this membership things works .... but I feel more powerful now πŸ˜†

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Rani welcome to the senior member group. lol. I think its according to number of post. 

Pooja i had problems updating pictures here then someone kindly showed me how to do it.
Need to upload picture on:

This will give you a picture link, need to paste that on attach picture
Preview and then post πŸ˜ƒ

Okey I'm the one stopping the story so time to add my bit.

Fail looks like every serial I give interest in...starts dying and getting cut off. I'm cursed too πŸ˜†πŸ€£

x
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago

Heey! firstly Congrats on becoming a SeniorπŸ˜‰ hehe....when I became a senior member (a few weeks ago) I felt like a pensionerπŸ˜†

I can imagine Mr Miyagi teaching dadi karate..... he'd be like Meri Gulab Jamun....I'm gonna teach you karate... clean my car like this 'wax on wax off' & dadi going.. "clean your car.... am I you gulab Jamun or your pulls off norkar"   .... the sari comes off & out comes the superdadi suit ..... Then he'll run & dadi will be flying behind and firing chappals!!....   

🀣 πŸ€£ I can imagine Mr Miyagi sweet talking dadi...he's a smooth talker...he needs to be if he's married to superdadi! I burst out laughing at 'meri gulab jamun' πŸ˜†(my sister got angry at me and sent me upstairs lol)... they have one abusive/ scary relationship! I feel quite sorry for Mr Miyagi....maybe he was better off as a pirates servant, atleast he wasn't being threatened with chappals.

Cool she's a shapeshifter and has no control of when she changes...damn I guess the rain won't always affect her then....I'll still rely on Pin man to do the job whenever she changesπŸ˜†...awwww I feel sorry for CC now, one of her split personalities might be a nice but I still don't like her...so I'm still up for killing her!😈

πŸ˜†when you said 'Pin man dunking her head in water', all I could think of was her head melted and her body just running around waiting for her head to grow back....Pin man would have a heart attack! I'm loving the countdown idea!πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 WOW I Wasn't prepared for the hat/umbrella pic...I burst out laughing at that as well. Oh god, the look on that girls face posing with it...she looks like 'why me? Why me?' πŸ˜†Poor girl I feel sorry for her! I'm thinking the hat will suit CC...may be nandu can take his revenge on CC (he lost a bang because he slipped on her puddle) so he decides to pull her umbrella hat off when it starts raining and she FINALLLLYYY diesπŸ˜†....HAPPY ENDING! Oh wait I forgot about the leadsπŸ˜•

OMG your whole scene had me crying with laughter..... It's awesome.... You so gotta write that into our story.... I can image big head hiding behind a tree or something and then you can see the sides of her head which are sticking out  .... & do you think she'll be able to feel anything when the knife man accidently sneezes/ shoots his knifes out at her??.... what with her head being so big ....I think she might feel an itch but nothing else ... she should be safe 

🀣 big head hiding behind a tree and the serial killer would be able to spot her from a distance, poor big head...she never had a chance πŸ˜†! Yup I don't think she'll feel much pain (I want to say a small hole would be made in her head, releasing air slowly) and then maybe at the end she could have a normal sized head, that would be one happy ending for her or we could let her live with a big head for eternityπŸ˜†

nandu would be perfect he wouldn't even need to say 'half moon'.... juts point to his head 

Ohhhh Jaffa cakes...I had completely forgotten the name, they should bring that advert back. And Nandus bang that fell off could be total eclipseπŸ˜†

Talking about adverts, I want the old chewits advert back, you know the one that goes 'I like to chewwit chewwit, you like to chewwit chewwit, we like to chewwit chewwit, we like to ....CHEWWIT! hehe and the dinosaurs on roller skates...classic!πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe your description of the serial killer....maybe he's jealous of Divya head....and they can fall in love (afterall opposites attractπŸ˜ƒ)....but then who's Sid going to be withπŸ€”

Just wondering is it possible to miss 'big heads' head with the chappals!?!!.... he'll think he's won a prize at the end of it.... he should get a trophy if he hits her head more then 50 times ....half a century 

🀣I just scared my mum again lol...he'd probably use two chappals...she might feel the pain from double the chappal power or will it just feel like a even bigger itchπŸ˜†... I can see serial killer getting a little impatient with her nowπŸ˜†....his next weapon should beπŸ˜•

Thanks Bahar for the link, I tried it and failed😭. It keeps coming up with a Error message...

lol thats sad! Maybe they won't pull gulaal off yet, It could just be a rumour or not confirmed yet😊