Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat - Page 7

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine234

Thanks Bahar for the link, I tried it and failed😭. It keeps coming up with a Error message...

lol thats sad! Maybe they won't pull gulaal off yet, It could just be a rumour or not confirmed yet😊

😆
Try following this.

Explains it better then me. 

x
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG OMG I am going to kill IF!

I wrote such a long update and IF said something about spamming and killed my post OMG!

Have to go write the story again....

OMG ðŸ˜­
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peacefulblossom

OMG OMG I am going to kill IF!

I wrote such a long update and IF said something about spamming and killed my post OMG!

Have to go write the story again....

OMG ðŸ˜­

what 🤬 ..... thats sucks!!...

I hate it when that happens... its happened to me but with shorter posts thankfully... never a longer one or I'd fume😡......so now  just write everything on word first & then copy,  paste & read through in on a new post.... IF hates word too & it does get messed up quite a lot... but it beats losing the whole thing!!

I feel for you xx
Sunshine234 thumbnail

DID I DO IT? DID I DO IT???

AAAAAAAHHHH I did it!!!! Thank youuuuu Bahar!!!!!!🤗 (Omshanti1111s link worked) woohoo

I'm not an artist (obviously as you see lol) so yup this is the best I could do😆 I present our one and only SuperDadi
Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Crap that happened to me as well once....I only write on Word after that especially if its a longish post....good luck!

Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In appreciation of dadi... i have made a super long post... sorry!!😆

Thanks girls for the congrats... Do I get an award?? ðŸ˜† 

I think everyone who watches a serial is pretty much cursed ðŸ˜†...  first we get roped in my an amazing story....then it drags ...& were waiting for it to be amazing again & then they decide to end it & give it a awful ending where the evil people suddenly go good 😕& the ending makes no sense at all  ðŸ˜¡....

...It happens all the time... i don't think we've learnt our lesson😆.. or ever will.😆.... i wonder if there's a supprt group of how to get over a serial watching addiction...if not we should make one in chit chat 🤣 .......Hello My name is Rani & I'm addicted to Indian Serials .... *everyone claps*.... ðŸ˜†

just in case it is just you that cursed Bahar ðŸ˜†...... I will provide you with a list of serials that i would suggest you stay away from🤣

Haha pensioner...... that should be the final group after all the dazzler's and stuff... then you'd know you've been member for way too long..&  I'd feel like there trying to get rid of you...🤣

Haha... I mean aww poor you 😆.... getting kicked out... I learnt my lesson after yesterday and am sitting upstairs already..... the looks I kept getting made me feel a little scared like mum was gonna call the doctor or something 😆 ..... Domestic violence... is superdadi a husband beater ðŸ¤£..... maybe Mr Miyagi ran away from superdadi & got caught by pirates & she's out to find him & take her badla😆 (wait does that make her  evil?😆) Oops... maybe not this idea.... so instead maybe after he gets kidnapped she realises her mistakes & is off to find him & save her Premi instead!! ðŸ¤£

Rain can affect her when she's in her witch form ðŸ˜†... we can't get rid of the her melting idea... thats too funny🤣... she still has the 7 lives & danger to water when she's a witch...& maybe when she's evil cinderella she has to entice someone... anyone... & thats where Pin man & Freddy come in...except with Pin Man it's pure Ishq 😆 ...one of her personalities will be nice ...

...maybe when a personality dies it goes away... & so we have to keep killing her & her personalities till only the nice ones left & then the nice one can be someone's victim like Pin man's😆

CC with no head running around🤣...

Omg i just seen your Superdadi picture... hilarious ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£... she looks like a true superhero🤣

I love how we keep forgetting about the leads🤣... & only concentrate on the baddies..Nandu killing CC for her making him lose one of his bang... sounds like a good enough reason to me😆...

I like both idea's small holes which release air from her head🤣🤣... does that mean her brain is missing??... poor big head hasn't got a brain... no wonder she's a little dim in the serial ðŸ˜†

Ohhhh Jaffa cakes...I had completely forgotten the name, they should bring that advert back. And Nandus bang that fell off could be total eclipse😆

🤣🤣 hilarious... do you think he'd go psycho if he lost both his bangs?! ... start running around in circles🤣... or his head will fall off from the shock😆

I loved the Dinasaur chewit advert... wow that brings back memories... haven't seen that ad in ages..they should bring it back... wait do they still sell chewits??... I really don't know😕..... I like the yeo valley advert where the farmers rap & the owl does that crazy head movment😆

Hehe your description of the serial killer....maybe he's jealous of Divya head....and they can fall in love (afterall opposites attract😃)....but then who's Sid going to be with🤔

love triangle... every story need's one... vampire, serial killer & Big head... for some reason I can't picture a happy ending happening🤣..... 

Maybe Sid on his journey with the Ninja & The soul can eventually after the big head heartbreak  find himself a nice female vampire... who like long walks after midnight & big teeth ðŸ˜†

I think the serial killer should start with the chappal...then  double chappal 😆(right & left foot🤣) maybe move onto knifes & then when he finally realised that he can't destroy the head... he falls in love with it😆

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Thanks Rani and Pooja for your words. I was ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬ when I read the spamming thing ðŸ˜¡, Sorry guys writing it up again so will take time ðŸ¤¢

This content was originally posted by: Sunshine234

DID I DO IT? DID I DO IT???

AAAAAAAHHHH I did it!!!! Thank youuuuu Bahar!!!!!!🤗 (Omshanti1111s link worked) woohoo

I'm not an artist (obviously as you see lol) so yup this is the best I could do😆 I present our one and only SuperDadi

Wohoooooo😃 That actually cheered me up ðŸ˜ƒ

Thats sooo funny. Look that you got the right picture of dadi impression for the superman body.

🤣 So funny.

Is it a bird...Is it a plane....No its superdadi ðŸ¤£

Haha no one gave us award when we became senior members before you ðŸ˜†....kinda funny since we are like totally new members compared to you ðŸ˜† Rani.

LOL,,, I agree on the serial thing....I'm new to it....I blame my family for getting me into it ðŸ¤¢ I wish the creators wouldnt spoil the stories ðŸ¤¢

Hahaha whats your list of serial to keep away from?
My curses has killed Tere Liye and CCBM....and looks liek Gulaal too ðŸ¤¢

I like how you guys are inviting new ways of killing CC ðŸ¤£ Liking the water idea. 

Superdadi a husband beater ðŸ¤£One minture we dont need anymore villains 

Looks like you guys have bad Divya evil  too ðŸ¤£

Ok guys my update on the story is not going well now ðŸ˜­...so going to give up until tomorrow and hopefully get some will power back again.

The strange quoting you guys are doing is confusing me...my poor brain.😆

Sunshine234 thumbnail

LOL I was just catching up on CCBM (todays part) and it all lovey dovey and then CC comes up on the screen and I burst out laughing, all I can think of is WITCH WITCH! WE'RE GOING TO KILLLL YOUUUU' hehe...I don't think I can ever take her parts seriously from now on😆

I'm back downstairs now, everyones gone to sleep and I'm doing nothing...not an interesting life i'm leading at the moment

Domestic violence... is superdadi a husband beater  ..... maybe Mr Miyagi ran away from superdadi & got caught by pirates & she's out to find him & take her badla (wait does that make her  evil? ) Oops... maybe not this idea.... so instead maybe after he gets kidnapped she realises her mistakes & is off to find him & save her Premi instead!! 

Haha I love the story! I like Dadi being slightly evil and the abuse is MUST for Mr Miyagi. She can realise her mistakes but then I want her to start up again and Mr Miyagi repenting of why he was ever rescued. But maybe Mr Miyagi was bad before, like maybe he cheated on Dadi....and sid the vamp is Mr miyagis sons....dadi's obviously not pleased with him cheating on her with a vampire so that led to Dadi becoming Superdadi and making her husband suffer for the rest of his life. Mr Miyagi runs away, captured by pirates and then feels the pain...with a song she'll turn good towards him. Other than that I say she's pretty nice lol

Haha I liked that we're giving CC a slow death and then when you start thinking 'aww she's finally good'....'BANG' pin man kills her🤣. Any reason is a good enough reason to kill CC (and Nandu has eclipse due to her....SHE NEEDS TO PAY!) Nandu would go mental if both bangs fall off, he can go on a killing spree and fight big head as well (she's such an easy target)🤣

Big heads, head is large enough to hold a large supply of air and adequate sized brain....this is a weird thought but when you said her head could be seen from each end of the tree, I thought she might have a melon hidden in her head😆

I don't think they sell Chewwits anymore but I always liked the song! I love that owl😆

Awww sid can finally settle down with someone he loves! Hehe the love triangle would be hilarious, sid gets angry and gets all fangey on them and serial killer attacks with lost and found items😆

I think the serial killer should start with the chappal...then  double chappal (right & left foot ) maybe move onto knifes & then when he finally realised that he can't destroy the head... he falls in love with it

Haha atleast the guy will give up with his failed attempts. It'll be like Pin man and CC relationship, Big head will be in love with the guy that's always trying to kill her but in the end killer will give up....but only difference Pin man's going to kill her...he inherit her castle and move in with the girl from the holy hunters....thats what we've learnt from CCBM, evil wins ðŸ˜†

Sunshine234 thumbnail

Haha thanks Bahar and Rani! Glad the pic made a difference...I didn't notice it until now but her expressions are perfect for flying...I love her as Superdadi!😃

'Is it a bird...Is it a plane....No its superdadi' 

🤣

Dadi is actually good....Mr Miyagi led her to domestic violence 😆

Big heads an easy target lol, sometimes she fighting for good but sometimes I just have the urge to slap her with a chappal😆

Lol ok see you tomorrow. As we're talking about adverts...Bahar, Have a break, Have a KitKat😉