Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heeey!!! Third time๐Ÿ˜ฒโ€ฆ.I feel bad for you, I would have an emotional breakdown after the first lol

Aaaahhh I'm loving the DDLJ theme for ShahKaj and lol the script that nivi read from, we're driving the bechara ninja crazy๐Ÿ˜†! he finally has a name but I'm going to miss calling him a NINJA. I'm getting a little anxious to know what the red flashing light thing isโ€ฆ

Virens a little TOUCHEEEEEEYY about the mask issue! Take your time with his face being revealed as long as it's one long funny, weird steamy scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†!!.....YEEEEESSSSS! You introduced the evil scarecrows WOOHOO! For a while I thought maybe the scarecrows had some sort of powers and were able to put people to sleep๐Ÿ˜†. hehe imagine them dancing around a confused nivi-viren to a classic bollywood song whilst they're trying to escape!

About the awardโ€ฆ.maybe just give Rani a scene with a vulnerable, scared viren๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ฆ.she's turning pretty evil (as we can see from the ideas) so I think she might like the idea ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆor if Rani doesn't want it, I can always do it, I really really don't mind AT ALL๐Ÿ˜†!

Just to addโ€ฆ.the weather!!! We finally had a HOT HOT DAY! Please stay this way!!!!

Sunshine234 thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃOMG in the first link he looks partly vampireish when he becomes a superhero ๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆpoor dadi (she surrounded by them)โ€ฆ.partners in crime, oh sorry I forgot shes goodish. Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger could be big heads relative (LMAO his head was soo funny in that clip๐Ÿ˜†)โ€ฆ.Nicholas Cage adverts were just really weird ๐Ÿคฃ.

Oh I had a thought, Michael Myers could be CCs brother๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ.always tried, trying and will continue to trying to kill her๐Ÿ˜†

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Heeey!!! Third time๐Ÿ˜ฒ'.I feel bad for you, I would have an emotional breakdown after the first lol

Don't ask lol....First time we all know what happened....the next time I accidently pressed the wrong key and killed everything ๐Ÿ˜•...I was close to having a breakdown๐Ÿ˜†

Aaaahhh I'm loving the DDLJ theme for ShahKaj and lol the script that nivi read from, we're driving the bechara ninja crazy๐Ÿ˜†! he finally has a name but I'm going to miss calling him a NINJA. I'm getting a little anxious to know what the red flashing light thing is'

Hehe glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜†....Lets torture our lead actors....๐Ÿ˜†....oppps I'm turning evil too ๐Ÿ˜†

You dont know what the red flashing in the shadow is.....? Really really? Rani shall we tell her or keep her guessing?

Virens a little TOUCHEEEEEEYY about the mask issue! 

I like the lead guy to have some mystery surrounding him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Take your time with his face being revealed as long as it's one long funny, weird steamy scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†!!.....

Pooja's corrupting my innocent mind โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ. Your welcome to do it if you want ๐Ÿ˜†

YEEEEESSSSS! You introduced the evil scarecrows WOOHOO! For a while I thought maybe the scarecrows had some sort of powers and were able to put people to sleep๐Ÿ˜†. hehe imagine them dancing around a confused nivi-viren to a classic bollywood song whilst they're trying to escape!

LOL๐Ÿ˜† I can imagine them dancing like the Nicolas Cage ad dance....with the strange silver head men....haha....Viren's like if you cant beat them join them....haha and start dancing away....Nivi joins in too...

SRK and Kajol wakes up to strange music....and looks up and the dancing in shock๐Ÿ˜†

About the award'.maybe just give Rani a scene with a vulnerable, scared viren๐Ÿ˜‰'.she's turning pretty evil (as we can see from the ideas) so I think she might like the idea ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†'or if Rani doesn't want it, I can always do it, I really really don't mind AT ALL๐Ÿ˜†!

Hahaha good idae...So whats your verdit Rani? 

Just to add'.the weather!!! We finally had a HOT HOT DAY! Please stay this way!!!!

๐Ÿ˜†Time for you to call me strange too....I'm not a big fan of hot weather ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃOMG in the first link he looks partly vampireish when he becomes a superhero ๐Ÿ˜†'poor dadi (she surrounded by them)'.partners in crime, oh sorry I forgot shes goodish. Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger could be big heads relative (LMAO his head was soo funny in that clip๐Ÿ˜†)'.Nicholas Cage adverts were just really weird ๐Ÿคฃ.

He seems really evil in the ad๐Ÿ˜†....especially his laugh ๐Ÿ˜†...HAHAHAHAHAA totally evil ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm liking him being relative to big head....maybe dadi's lost son ๐Ÿ˜†.....After her husband torturing her...she kinda lost her son.

cages ad are indeed strange....his expressions were priceless ๐Ÿ˜† and the strange dance ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh I had a thought, Michael Myers could be CCs brother๐Ÿ˜†'.always tried, trying and will continue to trying to kill her๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃGood idea

Rani's disappeared....

Rani are you there somewhere?

I just noticed a fanfiction section on indianforum LOL....

I am tempted to post our story up and see what people think ๐Ÿคฃ

We will get rich and famous faster ๐Ÿคฃ
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Sunshine234 thumbnail
My quotes always come out funny looking...that's it i'm giving up. Sorry Bahar, I'll proabably give you a headache again but I don't know how to quote ๐Ÿ˜†

Nicholas Cage just looked crazy in that ad...i agree his expressions were the highlight....I didn't even notice what they were trying to advertise ๐Ÿ˜†

๐ŸฅฑCan't keep my eyes open anymore so I'm gna head off now...Byeeeeee
Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago

My quotes always come out funny looking...that's it i'm giving up. Sorry Bahar, I'll proabably give you a headache again but I don't know how to quote ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry. Its ok๐Ÿ˜ƒ I can understand you its been you and Rani and everyone is talking๐Ÿ˜†I get confused๐Ÿคข

Nicholas Cage just looked crazy in that ad...i agree his expressions were the highlight....I didn't even notice what they were trying to advertise ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL hilarious

๐ŸฅฑCan't keep my eyes open anymore so I'm gna head off now...Byeeeeee

..Maine Yahaan Hoon ... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...

Hello SuperPosters.... Bahar & Pooja

Don't worry I was not lost, or kidnapped....phew ๐Ÿ˜† ....I rarely come online on the weekends....๐Ÿ˜ƒ.... Weekends I tend to spend with family  .... we all chill & do something together ๐Ÿ˜‰....went Leicester today.... got really really lost ๐Ÿ˜• & we had a tom tom too ๐Ÿ˜† ....

By the way Pooja where's your Superdadi picture gone?!!... it's disappeared ๐Ÿ˜ญ ....Superdadi's flown off the page ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Loving your add to the story Bahar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....Third time lucky....glad you didn't try killing your laptop screen..... I probably would have ...๐Ÿ˜† .....love the crazy evil DDLJ scarecrows... when the scarecrow part came up & I shouted look behind you Nivi  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.....& then I was like wait... what happens next....hope she's ok? ๐Ÿ˜†...i was getting well into it.... good thing I was in the room by myself  otherwise I'd be in a straight jacket now...๐Ÿคฃ

By the way I'm from the UK too... but I usually go online after midnight...maybe that's why I miss you both..... I have insomnia at the moment... just can't go to sleep...๐Ÿ˜•...& I swear its because someone keeps putting the heating on at night ...My room is like a sauna ๐Ÿคข... it was HEATWAVE weekend this weekend... I love hot weather but hate everything that comes with it... like the insects & crowds of people in the park & the really pervy men ๐Ÿคข...

Haha Just watched the adverts and OMG ๐Ÿคฃ... i think there both on drugs... someone do a blood test๐Ÿ˜†.......how funny are they ๐Ÿ˜†.... wow hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ we gotta add Arnie into our story for definite....... he looks supernatural with a floating head ๐Ÿ˜†....I like him as SuperDadi's lost son who went out and said I'll Be Back ๐Ÿ˜†..... But got lost instead!!

Haha bahar.... I So agree with Pooja your evil..๐Ÿคฃ...... I blame the company now *cough cough Bahar* for my oh so innocent mind being corrupted ๐Ÿคฃ..... Mummmyji.... it was her that made me evil *points at laptop screen*...๐Ÿคฃ

Pooja that Viren Identity revealing scene you describes ๐Ÿ˜ณ....... you should so write it ๐Ÿ˜†...... Im too innocent to write like that too.......๐Ÿคฃ

Bahar ....... if you wanna write our story in the IF fanfiction.... you have my permission..... I don't mind.... Richer quicker.....sound's good ๐Ÿ˜†....... Hope theres no Shahruck & Salman fans that are intrigued and make there way to this thread otherwise....... were all gonna be sitting here Black, Blue & Purple & dead๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคฃ.......

You guys are funny crazy ๐Ÿคฃ......I love the idea of the scarecrows in the field dancing with Nivi & Viren....๐Ÿ˜†...... with Shahrukh & Kajol joining in... for some reason I can picture Shahrukh & Kajol  at the end just getting up all of a sudden & breaking out into the thriller dance with the Scarecrows, Soul & Ninja ๐Ÿคฃ...... coz this is thriller.... thriller night!! ๐Ÿคฃ & then the red eyes are shown at the end of the song ๐Ÿ˜†

Me??!!......Evil?.....Really????....NaH Hah.... I swear I have a halo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. it might be broken though๐Ÿ˜†

A scene with a vulnerable Viren........... (Maybe being a little evil has its advantages ๐Ÿคฃ)

*Rani's heartbeat whilst reading the line*........ "About the award'.maybe just give Rani a scene with a vulnerable, scared viren"......................

.........Dhak Dhak..................... Dhak Dhak.............. Dhak Dhak............Dhak Dhak.............. Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak DHak Dhak Dhak Dhak  .................................Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp............................

Two weeks later .......................I'm still here ๐Ÿ˜† & yes please on the scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ...................but maybe I shouldn't write it though... my mind would go crazy with idea's & the scene would probably never end ๐Ÿคฃ.. & viren would fall in love with me....& .... Bachari Nivi... will never get her Ninja Mard ๐Ÿ˜†... 

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago