Ishu's parents soooo greedy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this is the first time i am posting any topic in this forum.  I am not really a fan of this show buh my whole fmaily watch it including my dad.  I found it so ridicouls to show this kina of stuff on tv like ishu's parents are so fliping greedy, if sheenu was my daugheter or sis i would neva let her marry in such a ridiculous family.  I watched yesterday's episode and the way ish's parents were giving attitude to shenu's mom was so stupid.

In today's episode when grl's famiily gave gold chain and stuff all family members boy's family was like they are gonna die wid haappiness lik W*H i dont think isu's mom should think about maarrying his son coz shes bloody greedy arrogant typical uneducated lady.

i have another concern which is they way they are showing dowry and stuff in the show its not good for middle class people who will be expected to do same when thier daughters will get marry this is simply ridiculous.

I wanna kno is this only me who is overreacting or there are other people who think the same way

I just watched the episode and I totally agree with you. This family is soooo greedy and one of the cousin or brother said punjabi's are like that they will never be happy. It's probably in their family I am from a true punjabi sikh family and hated that family. I think out of the whole family only ishu didn't like the way the family was talking but he didn't say much. I think they should've used the three crores to marry poor girls not this greedy family.

Today the episode of Shagan was telecast . It shows greedy behavior from boys (Groom)  family. Also showing openly Gifts in episode must be prohibited. Keep episode in entertaining manner, So that  society can enjoy rich culture. Make  episode in learning manner. 😲
Originally posted by jazmeen

Hey guys this is the first time i am posting any topic in this forum.  I am not really a fan of this show buh my whole fmaily watch it including my dad.  I found it so ridicouls to show this kina of stuff on tv like ishu's parents are so fliping greedy, if sheenu was my daugheter or sis i would neva let her marry in such a ridiculous family.  I watched yesterday's episode and the way ish's parents were giving attitude to shenu's mom was so stupid.

In today's episode when grl's famiily gave gold chain and stuff all family members boy's family was like they are gonna die wid haappiness lik W*H i dont think isu's mom should think about maarrying his son coz shes bloody greedy arrogant typical uneducated lady.

i have another concern which is they way they are showing dowry and stuff in the show its not good for middle class people who will be expected to do same when thier daughters will get marry this is simply ridiculous.

I wanna kno is this only me who is overreacting or there are other people who think the same way

I never seen the show as we dont get this ch but did seen it on sahara ch bits of it and 3CR????   and what  show offs,   why not have the wedding at gurdwara and have party just small on for family and friends this was tooo much and when ppl are showing off they dont care they can afford the stuff or now they just do it  i dont know what both family  statuses are like and i dont care wher i live in westren countrys  NRIs are starting to copy thease  show offs and its not good for anyone if you can afford it or not. and as you said middle class familys are worse off as ppl worry too much what other ppl say instead of doing whats right,  i would say if you have 3CR to throw away on nothing why not give that money toward  girls education  or help lot of ppl who need it