Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rdfan

even though i am an indian but i really dont think India deserves the title cause they have played some real shoddy cricket right thru and seriously they were playing much better cricket a year ago .....but thankfully with Sharad Pawar chairing the ICC and the world cup being in India ...its been a good setup ....for the shoddy team .........if the WC was being held elsewhere  they would have been thrown out in the first round ...So lucky India ...will win tom ....cause when Luck can make Katrina kaif the number one actress ...it can also make india the World Champions ............

@bold...
its not just luck....they have real talents.....both Katrina n Team India....Only team india deserves dis...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

@bold...
its not just luck....they have real talents.....both Katrina n Team India....Only team india deserves dis...

Sorry but I do not see any talent in either ......and i bar Sachin Tendulkar probably from team india in terms of talent ...the others i shall not open my mouth abt ...as for Katrina Kaif ....well ...if being Salman's ex or Ranbir's current is her talent then so be it
berrypayday thumbnail

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, so thought I would introduce myself. I will be popping in from time to time to say hello, please feel free to contact me and I will pick up any messages next time I drop by.

Nick

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need Cash today? Visit us at BerryPayday for an instant decision & 1hr Payout.

No Credit Checks, No Fees, No Hassle!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

India and Sri Lanka looking for second World Cup title

The big final is around the corner...Clash between two legends when the best batmen of all times will meet the best bowler of all times and this is both legends last WC....Light Blue vs Dark Blue....Billions of heart beats on Saturday...I cant wait for the kick off tomorrow😎

Wish both teams all the best👍🏼

safeplacetoland thumbnail
India has played amazingly this WC and deserves it certainly. :D
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Chak De Indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................De Guma Ke.........Bleed Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
Rihanna4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
India is going to win and certainly will.

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All the best to team India!
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rdfan

even though i am an indian but i really dont think India deserves the title cause they have played some real shoddy cricket right thru and seriously they were playing much better cricket a year ago .....but thankfully with Sharad Pawar chairing the ICC and the world cup being in India ...its been a good setup ....for the shoddy team .........if the WC was being held elsewhere  they would have been thrown out in the first round ...So lucky India ...will win tom ....cause when Luck can make Katrina kaif the number one actress ...it can also make india the World Champions ............

It doesn't look like you are an Indian! 
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZeV1fi99M&feature=player_detailpage#t=43s[/YOUTUBE]

All the best Sri lankan👏